Fanatic Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Fan site where you can chat about the latest shows or games and create RPGs for your fave tv shows!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rules of the forum

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Phantom Vampire
Admin
Admin
Phantom Vampire

Rules of the forum Empty
PostSubject: Rules of the forum   Rules of the forum Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 4:00 pm

Ok,I know noone likes rules,and I honestly don't like them either,but here are just a few I think I should make clear:

1. No Swearing! Not even stars! I'm sorry but I'm against swearing. I know it does annoy some people.

2. On Rps, please don't godmode!For those of you who don't know what godmoding is, it is when you take over someone else's character without their permission...it's basically stealing, so don't do it!

3. No spamming! Spamming is when you say somthing TOTALLY irrelavant! Say you're in the middle of an Rp:
She ran to the door and threw it open.

(oh, sorry about the picture btw!)
ok?don't do that, or post random stuff just to get your post number up! That will only result in you gaining the rank: Spammer...(see ranks)

4. Always be polite to other people using the forum. I know it sounds stupid,but I've seen some pretty nasty people on these things...seriously...play nice^_^

5. This isn't very serious problem,but try not to post too much in a row...if you miss something out,edit your post...please...cuz if you keep saying stuff it can clog up the topic...so please try not to say anything else until someone else has said something...thanks^_^

If I find out people are breaking these rules, you will be asked to leave the topic. It won't be permanent but you will be told how long you have until you can come back on the topic. If you fail to oblige and come on when you shouldn't and I find out Your account will be locked for a period of time. If you continue to do this repeatedly,your account will be DELETED.

Sorry if I sound mean...but I just don't want this forum to become complete chaos...ok?Thanks!
Back to top Go down
https://tvcentral.forumotion.net

Rules of the forum
Page 1 of 1