Fanatic Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Fan site where you can chat about the latest shows or games and create RPGs for your fave tv shows!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wicked Song-Fictions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

Location : Either residing in Aydindril with the Confessors, or taken to reside in D'hara amongst the Mord-Sith

Wicked Song-Fictions Empty
PostSubject: Wicked Song-Fictions   Wicked Song-Fictions Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 11:43 am

Wicked Song-fics go here, I know it's not exactly a tv show, but I have a few random ones I'll post ^_^
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

Location : Either residing in Aydindril with the Confessors, or taken to reside in D'hara amongst the Mord-Sith

PostSubject: Haunted   Wicked Song-Fictions Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 11:48 am

An angst fan-fiction from Glinda's POV,It has been weeks after Elphaba's supposed 'Death' yet, even after such a short period of time, Glinda is finding things a little too hard to handle.

Glinda stepped up to the edge of the balcony, clutching Elphaba’s hat tightly against her chest. Memories lingered in her mind, all the stories and secrets they shared, places they went… Vivid images appeared as she closed her eyes. The two of them embraced each other with such force, as if to break bones. Glinda felt tears prick the edge of her eyes as she heard Elphaba’s voice clear in her mind. Promise me, do not clear my name…

Louder, Louder

The voices in my head

Whispers taunting

All the things you said

Faster the days go by and I’m still

Stuck in this moment of wanting you here

Glinda could remember that fateful moment, as if she were reliving it in the instant. Hiding behind that curtain as her greatest friend perished, yet she did nothing. In the blink of an eye…the one person that had mattered most to her had gone like a light from her life…

Time

In the blink of an eye

You held my hand

You held me tight

Now you’re gone and I’m still crying

Shocked, broken and dying inside.

Glinda gazed over the horizon, longingly to the western sky. If only she had done something…If only she had reacted…Maybe…Just maybe…Elphaba would still be with her, right here and now… Looking continuously as she watched the sun set slowly, wishing by some miracle that she could be with Elphaba’s spirit if not her physical presence.

Where are you?

I need you

Don’t leave me here on my own

Speak to me

Be near me

I can’t survive unless I know you’re with me

Glinda watched the shadows cast by the suns light, grow longer, thicker as the light faded slowly. She clutched her friend’s hat tighter, as if it somehow summoned her spirit nearer. The world, in Glinda’s sorrowful eyes, had become an unfair, malevolent place. Just when they had once again reconciled, that scream that haunted her memory had torn her heart to pieces. Without even a chance to confess…

Shadows linger

Only to my eye

I see you

I feel you

Don’t leave my side

It’s not fair

Just when I found my world

They took you, they broke you, they tore out your heart

Glinda felt herself weaken at the very thoughts of her friend. Behind her closed eyes, was all that remained. She could hear her voice so clearly, feel her touch ever so faintly, although she knew it was nothing more than a thread-bare ghost of a once present essence. It hurt her deeply, despite she would admit it to no-one. It hurt the moment Elphaba had spoken to her that one day, so many days ago. Glinda knew she would never had admitted it, Elphaba wouldn’t have given in to telling anyone that it had hurt her so much too. She had always been a mystery, one that Glinda had perhaps just began to have unravelled…

I miss you

You hurt me

You left with a smile

Mistaken, your sadness was hiding inside

Now all that’s left are the pieces to find

The mystery, you kept the soul behind a guise.

Glinda sank to her knees, feeling the tears slip down her face as the darkness slipped over the sky like a coverlet of shadow that disguised the sun. How could she stand it any longer… All this pretence that she hid behind was becoming harder and harder to keep up everyday. If only Elphie were here… Wishing with all her heart to bring Elphaba back to her, she knelt in silent prayer. She lifted her bowed head once again and called out with all her emotion to the skies above her.

Where are you?

I need you

Speak to me

Be near me

The few tears became a cascade. The sorrow became a chasm of emptiness. Her throat burned with unanswered question, as her heart burned with secret longing. Numb. That’s all she’d rather be. She didn’t want to feel so empty, so guilty, so lonely…

Why did you go?

All these questions run through my mind

I wish I couldn’t feel at all

Let me be numb

I’m starting to fall…

Glinda sobbed until she could sob no more, as if her tear ducts had been a flood that had washed everything up in its path. She let her gaze travel to the newly risen moon, its light casting an eerie glow across the land below. Perhaps she had finally lost control. Perhaps her mind had finally fallen victim to her emotion. After all, was that a figure she could see fly past the bone – white sphere among the stars?

Where are you?

I need you

Speak to me

Be near me

Glinda rose to her feet, hoping, praying for the impossible. However, the world denied her once again. She turned her back on the balcony ledge and headed back inside, throwing the hat aside in sorrow. Glinda collapsed onto her large empty bed, letting unconsciousness grasp her mind at last…

Where are you…?

She wrapped the old dark cloak around her shoulders, to fight off the chill, and drifted away from reality, never wanting to face the day again. As her eyes slid shut, she saw the vision of Elphaba forming in her mind. Clear and calm her skin the exact shade of emerald as she remembered it in Shiz. Her eyes, the same hazel colour. That same disturbing smile written across her features as she disappeared from Glinda’s grasp like thin mist, just the same as every night…and every night, the same words filled her mind…

You were smiling…
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

PostSubject: Re: Wicked Song-Fictions   Wicked Song-Fictions Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 12:26 pm

Ok, here's another random one I made a little while ago to Natalie Merchant's 'My Skin' See what you think, any comments please PM me ^_^
This one is more Gelphie than my other one, aka more passionate, you'll see what I mean. If you're not too keen on G-L-G then I don't advise reading the last bit, tho i don't see how it could bother you. I think I could've done better with this, but hey, it was the first Song-fic I ever wrote. EVER. So...
Summary; Elphaba lies awake one night, pondering just how much everything hurts in her life...Yet just how much somethings mean too...

Elphaba looked back at herself in the mirror. The strangeness of her emerald coloured skin. The depth in her hazel eyes. Bringing her hands up to eye level, she gazed at them deep in thought.

Take a look at my body
Look at my hands
There's so much here that I don't understand

She looked in the mirror once again, thinking about the few people that cared. Nessarose…Fiyero…Glinda… She faked a smile, the pretence lighting up her eyes in a lying sense.

Your face says these promises
Whispered like prayers
I don't need them

Elphaba’s mind wondered. Through all the endless passageways of her past. All the times that people had shunned her. All the times people had misjudged her by her appearance alone.

Because I've been treated so wrong
I've been treated so long
As if I'm becoming untouchable

She thought of the differences, if any, she had made to the world around her. Just by living. Good? Bad? Insignificant? Meaningful? Malcontent? She felt her heart constrict at how she had affected all their lives.

Well content loves the silence
It thrives in the dark
With fine winding tendrils
That strangle the heart

All the promises that had been made, yet again had also been broken. All the secrets that had been hidden, yet again had also been revealed…

They say that promises sweeten the blow
But I don't need them, no
I don't need them

Mistreated. Prejudged. Shunned. Ignored. Hated. Feared. All the feelings compelled towards her.

I've been treated so wrong
I've been treated so long
As if I'm becoming untouchable

She acted as it never bothered her. But deep down she knew it did. It was all an act. An act to seem Untouchable.

I'm the slow dying flower
In the frost killing hour
Sweet turning sour and untouchable

She didn’t want to feel any of the pain they caused. Didn’t want to care so much at what they said or did. Didn’t want that, but needed to get by…

Oh, I need the darkness
The sweetness
The sadness
The weakness

Slowly, she made her way from the bathroom, toward her bed in silence. She passed Glinda’s bed without a word, yet full of thought as she sat on her own.

I need a lullaby
A kiss good night
Angel sweet love of my life

It hurt. Deep inside. To lock away all her feelings for the blonde girl just a few feet from her. Yet she already knew she caused enough commotion in the girl’s life. To confess to emotion would only cause more. She had to remain untouchable…

I'm the slow dying flower
In the frost killing hour
Sweet turning sour and untouchable

The night Glinda came home, tears falling from her eyes, running to her bed. Elphaba had been there for her. Held her close. Just as Glinda had in return. They had never spoken of it since, but it had always been on her mind.

Do you remember the way that you touched me before
All the trembling sweetness I loved and adored

She continued to gaze across at her room-mate as she slept. She looked so peaceful. So calm. As if no trouble in the world existed to her.

Your face saying promises

Whispered like prayers
I don't need them

Elphaba gazed at the sleeping beauty, her face lit by the moonlight that filtered through the window. Yet she turned her head away.

Oh, I need the darkness
The sweetness
The sadness
The weakness

She barely noticed as Glinda rose from her sleep and gazed in return.

‘Elphie? Are you alright?’

But her question went unanswered as Elphaba looked back up at Glinda at the sound of her voice. Longing to simply confess everything.

Oh, I need this
I need a lullaby
A kiss good night
Angel sweet love of my life
Oh, I need this

Elphaba continued to gaze in the darkness, lost in thought as Glinda made her way softly to her green room-mate. Without a word, Glinda reached for her hand.

Well is it dark enough
Can you see me
Do you want me
Can you reach me
Or I'm leaving

Glinda sat beside Elphaba quietly, taking a slender emerald hand in her own pale one. The darkness of the room provided a quiet atmosphere around the two of them. For a moment the air was tense, uncomfortable. Until Elphaba finally turned to her room-mate. Glinda opened her mouth to speak, but was swiftly silenced as Elphaba placed a finger to her lips.

You better shut your mouth
And hold your breath
And kiss me now
And catch your death
Oh, I mean this

Elphaba leaned forward in the silence, knowing what she was about to do was bound to wreck absolutely everything. But for once, she didn’t care. She simply laid her lips against Glinda’s and kissed her softly in the moonlight. Neither, said a word.

Oh, I mean this…
[i]
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

PostSubject: Re: Wicked Song-Fictions   Wicked Song-Fictions Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 2:48 pm

Ok, here's my most recent song-fic, Based on the song 'Gravity' by Vienna Teng...
I admit it does get a little confuzlifiying at one point, but don't worry about that.
Based spasely more on the Musical than the Book, due to the trapdoor ending. Since then, Elphie went to find Glinda and apologize and reveal her long since hidden feelings. Each week or so, they've been seeing each other in secret, making sure that no one found out, otherwise the news would rock Oz in more ways than one, and not just for the witch being alive...
Strict Warning; Those who disagree with G-L-G there's not even any point in reading this because this is practically based on a relationship of it. Though I don't see why you would be against it...and frankly forgive me for saying but if you do not approve of G-L-G relationships then I offically hate you...

Glinda looked up into Elphaba’s eyes. Her own sapphire hues simmering in unison with Elphaba’s hazel irises. Their gaze met instantly, and locked like ice for a single fleeting moment before Glinda turned away.

‘Hey love…Is that the name you’re meant to have…? For me to call…?’ Glinda asked softly, looking back to Elphaba, her eyes misted with intense emotion. ‘Look what they’ve done…They’ve given up believing…They’ve turned aside our stories of the gentle fall…’ Glinda murmured, looking toward the ground as she remembered all the rumours that Morrible had spread through Oz about Elphie. Her Elphie. Her gaze remained trained on the floor until she felt a soft hand caress her cheek and lift her chin upwards.

‘But don’t you believe them…Don’t you drink their poison too…’ Elphaba whispered, wiping a stray tear that had fallen from Glinda’s eye. Glinda placed her own porcelain hand on Elphaba’s bare arm, stroking it slowly until she found several fading lacerations on the underside of her forearm. Now it was Elphaba’s turn to look away. ‘These…’ Indicating the scars across her arm that Glinda peered at with eyes filled with sadness. ‘Are the scars that words have carved on me…’ She whispered.

‘Hey love…’ Glinda whispered in return, realizing what she had just said. ‘That’s the name we’ve long held back…From the core of truth…’ Glinda said gently, knowing that they had refrained from calling each other such around others for many reasons. Including the fact that if they were ever found to have feelings harboured for one another, it would rain disaster upon everything. Elphaba stroked Glinda’s cheek with tender care knowing what was to come next. She dropped her hand to her side again and picked the broom from where she had left it.

‘Don’t turn away now…Please…’ Glinda pleaded softly, noticing Elphaba’s start of departure.

‘I have to…I am turning in revolution…They can’t know about us…Ever…’ Elphaba murmured, moving back to Glinda’s side. She placed her emerald lips against Glinda’s pale ones and slipped into a blissful moment of passion. For that single moment in eternity, nothing else mattered. Then Elphaba pulled away slowly, tears stinging at the corners of her eyes, trying to ignore the aching in her heart as she moved toward the window in silence. These are the scars she will never see…The scars that silence carved on me…Elphaba thought as her heart tore at her chest in yearning to simply turn around and embrace her love once again.
Glinda watched Elphaba make her way to the window, broom in hand, without looking back. She knew what was going to happen. As it had many nights before. And each time her heart ached just a little more.
This is the same place…Glinda thought, thinking of all the nights Elphaba had left her room from that window. No…Not the same place…As Glinda thought of that first time Elphaba had left her, when she had first defied gravity. This is the same place…Glinda’s mind was reeling, full of thoughts and memories becoming too painful to bear as she watched Elphaba about to mount her broom. No, This won’t be the same place we’ve been before…I’ll change it…Glinda thought suddenly, and she made her way over to Elphaba and placed a hand on her shoulder quietly. Hey love, I’m a constant satellite of your burning Sun…Glinda thought, not saying the words aloud.
Elphaba felt Glinda’s hand on her shoulder and tensed at first, gripping her broom handle tighter, causing the wood to nearly dig into her emerald palm. She gazed out of the window and towards the bone-white sphere that seemed to levitate in the sky, as if it were taunting her among the stars as it defied its own gravity.

‘Defying Gravity…’ Elphaba whispered under her breath without realizing as she relaxed under Glinda’s touch. Her heart pounded harder, faster, furiously against her ribcage in her chest. Then, without a second thought, Elphaba turned and dropped the broom to the carpeted floor. This is the Fate YOU’VE carved on me…She thought as she gazed into Glinda’s rich blue eyes. For the first time, in a long time, Elphaba smiled softly. ‘I may have defied physical gravity…but I just can’t escape yours…’ Elphaba lifted her hand and moved a stray golden lock swiftly behind Glinda’s ear.

‘But…Elphie…What about the Gale Force…? What about the Wizard…?’ Glinda asked, surprised by her lover’s swift decision.

‘Screw ‘em…I obey YOUR law of gravity…’ Elphaba murmured as she pulled Glinda closer and kissed her with more passion than before.
Back to top Go down
Antagonist09
Antagonist09

Location : In a place far far away... In the space of doom I call my brain...

PostSubject: Re: Wicked Song-Fictions   Wicked Song-Fictions Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 11:33 am

I have a supery doopery serious song thing...
Here wego...

(Ticking)

Snape: Hmm, What is that mysterious ticking noise?

Not over here, not over there

Hmm, Kinda Catchy...

Snape, Snape, Severus Snape

Dumbledore!

Dumbledore!

Snape, Snape, Severus Snape,

Dumbledore!

Snape, Ron, Snape, Ron, Severus Snape, Ron Weasley

Dumbledore!

Snape, Ron, Snape, Ron, Severus Snape, Ron Weasley

Dumbledore!

Snape, Ron, Hermione Snape, Ron, Severus Snape, Ron Weasley, Hermione

Dumbledore!

Snape,Ron,Hermione Snape,Ron, Hermione Severus Snape, Ron Weasley, Hermione
Hermione, Hermione

Dumbledore!

Snape,Ron,Hermione Snape,Ron, Severus Snape, Ron Weasley, Hermione
Harry Potter Harry Potter Ooh! Harry Potter Harry Potter Yeah Harry Potter Harry Potter Ooh! Harry Potter Harry Potter That's me!

Dumbledore!

Snape Harry
Snape Harry
Snape Harry
Snape Harry
Snape Harry
Snape Harry
Snape Harry
Snape Harry

DUMBLEDORE!!!
...Hermoine

Dumbledore!

Snape, Ron, Hermione Snape, Ron, Severus Snape, Ron Weasley, Hermione
Harry Potter Im Harry Potter Im Harry Potter Harry Harry Potter

All: Singing a Song All Day Long at Hooooooooooooogwarts!

Ron: I found the source of the ticking! It's a pipe bomb!

Harry and Hermione: Yay!

(Hogwarts blows up)

Voldemort song:

*evil laugh*

Voldemort, Voldemort, ooh volde- volde volde

Voldemort!
Back to top Go down
http://www.somerubbishthing.co.uk
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

PostSubject: Re: Wicked Song-Fictions   Wicked Song-Fictions Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 11:36 am

i have to say...that was honestly quite random...and don't you think that should've gone in a Harry Potter section antagonist? Razz meh, I'm not that bothered anyway...hmm, ok, so here's a real suckish one I tried the other day. Basics are that Nessarose seeks Love advice from a Familiar Face. Could be read as friendship or slash, both works i guess...

Nessarose wheeled her chair to the dormitory room that Glinda and Elphaba shared. She had been conflicted on doing so for the past half an hour, but finally decided to take a chance and ask them for advice. Well, Glinda more specifically seeing as Elphaba didn’t have too much experience in what she was asking. She lifted a porcelain hand to the door and knocked a couple of swift times. Nessarose waited nervously, twisting her hands in her lap whilst she waited for an answer. Soon enough, the door opened to reveal a warm-eyed Glinda who smiled softly as she saw Nessarose at the door.
‘Elphaba’s not here at the minute…’ She said, gesturing to the empty room behind her. Nessarose took a deep breath and looked up at Glinda.
‘Actually it was you I was looking for…’ Nessarose began.
‘Me?’ Glinda looked confused for a minute, wondering what the younger Thropp sister could possibly come to her for, then noticed the awkward silence. ‘Oh! Forgive me, where are my manners, come in,’ Glinda said, moving aside to let Nessarose wheel herself into the bedroom as she closed the door behind them. Glinda wandered back to her bed and plopped down onto it with a gracious puff as her skirt met the cover. ‘So, Nessa, What can I do for you…?’ Glinda asked, watching Nessarose’s hands twist and entwine nervously.
‘It’s just…I need your advice…And I don’t think it’s a topic Elphaba can give me much on herself…’
‘Really? What is it?’ Glinda asked, intrigued by Nessa’s apprehension and confidence in her.
‘I need advice on love…’ Nessarose admitted, blushing in the slightest behind her locks of hair.
‘Reeeeeeeeeally?’ Glinda asked, drawing the word out as she often did at random times. ‘Well, I’ll see what I can do,’ she gazed at the younger Thropp sister with sincere seriousness as she said this.
Nessarose looked down for a minute, taking another deep breath before speaking.
‘I’m scared…
So afraid to show I care…’ Nessarose said carefully as she looked over at Glinda.
‘Will he think me weak?
If I tremble when I speak…
What if…
There’s another one he’s thinking of…
Maybe he’s in love…
I’d feel like a fool…
Life can be so cruel…
I don’t know what to do…’ Nessarose looked down at the wheels of her wheelchair as a silent moment passed before Glinda reached out and took one of Nessarose’s porcelain hands into her own slim ones.

‘I’ve been there…
With me heart out in my head…’ She gestured to prove her point, which earned a slight smile from Nessarose in the process.
‘But what you must understand…
You can’t let the chance…
To love him pass you by…’ Glinda clutched Nessa’s hand tighter, rubbing one hand along her arm in a comforting way. She looked up into her eyes softly, smiling tenderly as the friendship between them gleamed in her sapphire hues.

‘Tell him…
Tell him that the sun and moon…
Rise in his eyes…
Reach out to him…
And whisper…
Tender words so soft and sweet…
Hold him close to feel his heartbeat…
Love will be the gift you give yourself…

Touch him…
With the gentleness you feel inside…
Your love can’t be denied…
The truth will set you free…
You’ll have what’s meant to be…
All in time you’ll see…’ Glinda continued to train her eyes on Nessarose as she watched the realization and understanding light up in hers. Nessarose squeezed Glinda’s hand in confirmation that she understood and carried on.

‘I love him…
Of that much I can be sure…
I don’t think I could endure…
If I let him walk away…
When I have so much to say…’ Nessarose chided, knowing that she had made the right decision after all to come to their dormitory. Glinda nodded at her and smiled gently once again. It was clear in Nessarose’s eyes that she was saying the right thing and getting through to her. Glinda let go of Nessarose’s hand and leapt to her feet on the bed, stepping off it and wandering to the window where the evening’s sunset was casting everything into a flame-like glow. She couldn’t help but gaze at the sky in awe.
‘Love is light that surely glows…
In the hearts of those who know…
It’s a steady flame that grows…’ Glinda was no longer sure if it was Nessarose she was consoling or herself for that matter as she turned to face Nessa again.
‘Feed the fire with all the passion you can show…’ She wandered closer and placed a hand on Nessa’s shoulder. Her smile broadened as she saw Nessa’s face light up in the same way.
‘Tonight love will assume its place…’ Glinda told her.
‘In a memory time will not erase,’ Nessarose replied, a grin spreading across her features. Glinda nodded.
‘Your faith will lead love where it has today…Just remember to never let him go…’ Glinda explained, then relaxed as she felt Nessarose’s arms sweep her into a thankful embrace.
‘Thank you, you’ve really helped me,’ Nessarose exclaimed, her voice high with joy. Glinda hugged her in return, equally fierce and thankful.
‘What’s gotten into you two?’ The two of them jumped at the sound of Elphaba’s voice and they parted as she made her way from the doorframe and sat down on her own bed.
‘How long have you been there?’ Glinda asked, still startled. Elphaba chuckled lightly.
‘Long enough,’ she replied. Nessarose turned from her sister to Glinda again.
‘Thank you so much Glinda…’ Nessarose said, before wheeling herself from their room and down the corridor, unable to keep the smile from her face.
‘So…how long were you really there?’ Glinda asked. Elphaba waved her hand dismissively before turning seriously to her with such gratitude in her eyes, Glinda couldn’t believe it.
‘That doesn’t matter…I just want to thank you so much Glinda…I haven’t seen Nessarose that happy since…’ she lapsed into silence, before thanking her again. ‘I…Just…Thank you Glinda…’ Elphaba breathed, turning away with the slightest hint of a smile across her features. For once, her younger sister was smiling again…It was all she could ask for and more…
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wicked Song-Fictions   Wicked Song-Fictions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wicked Song-Fictions
Page 1 of 1