Fanatic Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Fan site where you can chat about the latest shows or games and create RPGs for your fave tv shows!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Daily randomness!

Go down 
+3
gooblesnark
Immortal-Elphaba
Phantom Vampire
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

Location : Either residing in Aydindril with the Confessors, or taken to reside in D'hara amongst the Mord-Sith

Daily randomness! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily randomness!   Daily randomness! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 12:42 pm

darn you and your invisible cushion... *squint*

Onto my randomness;

Ooo, STIGMATA is kwl...
Back to top Go down
Antagonist09
Antagonist09

Location : In a place far far away... In the space of doom I call my brain...

PostSubject: Re: Daily randomness!   Daily randomness! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 11:32 am

Going back a bit.....

oh, by the way, antagonist... *wacks antagonist on the head with broomstick* THATS FOR STEALING MY WORD, POOKIE!

You forgot to add this:

*Antagonist does not get hurt as an invisible cushion has been taped to his head to protect himself*

*EVIL LAUGH* POOOOOOOOKKKKKKKIIIIIIEEEEE!

by the way NO SCHOOL!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.somerubbishthing.co.uk
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

Location : Either residing in Aydindril with the Confessors, or taken to reside in D'hara amongst the Mord-Sith

PostSubject: Re: Daily randomness!   Daily randomness! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 9:02 am

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Stop stealing my word! EVIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIL!

Ding Dond The Wizard's Dead! hehehe<<< Sang after reading 'Idina Meets Elphaba'

oh, by the way, antagonist... *wacks antagonist on the head with broomstick* THATS FOR STEALING MY WORD, POOKIE!

P.S do NOT take that the wrong way...
P.S.S do NOT take THAT the wrong way either...
Back to top Go down
Antagonist09
Antagonist09

PostSubject: Re: Daily randomness!   Daily randomness! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 11:42 am

Yup I am Evil

Pookie
Pookie POOKIE!!! Exclamation

I have evil weeks occasionally, hopefully the next one won't be an evil one... sunny

P.S pookie

P.S.S don't kill me

P.P.S.S Danny phantom picture vampire person (Admin) I will try not to hurt you in any way whatsoever this week. It is going to be difficult! sunny Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

PostSubject: Re: Daily randomness!   Daily randomness! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 2:50 pm

how dare you anagonist! you stole my saying which i stole from maureen! Eviiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiil! Pookie is MINE!!! Anyways, now that rant is over, I can go on to my next one;

12 DAYS BEFORE I SEE WICKED IN LONDON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Antagonist09
Antagonist09

PostSubject: Re: Daily randomness!   Daily randomness! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 2:14 pm

Wow Everyones died again... I died but now I'm a zombie so thats fine.

Antagonist

P.S I have ran out of everything to say so POOOOOOOOOOKKKKKKKKIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEE!!!!!

WICKED
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

PostSubject: Re: Daily randomness!   Daily randomness! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 1:29 pm

I feel bad...It's been so long since I replied, but we've had so many exams coming up...Anyways, here's a few randomnesses...

'Look Out! Here I Go!!!' <<< Mocking the Melting of the Wicked Witch in the Original Wizard oF Oz Novel

'I Shall Be...Secret Agent Flopsy Feet!!!' <<< Don't Ask, to do with bunnies

'Group hug! Group hug!' <<< Decided to join in hugging Willow...

'21 DAYS 'TIL I SEE DIANNE PILKINGTON(WICKED) IN LONDON!!!' <<< Me going hyper

'Ever notice the creepy similarity between Elphie and *shiver*Dorothy*shiver*???' <<< Me being a Sadist

'Yero,My Hero' <<< DO NOT ASK

'In the middle of a scene, I tried to kiss him, he got freaked out, it didn't work out, we were 13' <<< Singing a Dianne Pilkington song

'ooo! I wanna try! *Let's hair down* Toss Toss! Toss Toss!' <<< Galindafied thingygafiyingthing

'Can we bend the laws of nature, can a lion ever love a lamb?' <<< Another song

'My dream last night...consisted of memories of childhood, that were not my own...they were Elphie's...No Kidding...' <<< Speaks for itself...
Back to top Go down
Antagonist09
Antagonist09

PostSubject: Re: Daily randomness!   Daily randomness! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 12:08 pm

Where is everyone?

It's almost been a month and no one has done anything!

It's so weird! EVERYONES DIED!!!1

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

WAAAAAAAAAAA.

*starts singing* I'm all alone with no one there besiiiiiiiidddddde meeeeeee....... etc.etc.

Right now to get back to my life...
Back to top Go down
Antagonist09
Antagonist09

PostSubject: Re: Daily randomness!   Daily randomness! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 10:12 am

Wow Everyone has gone sane then gone insane again

Soz been very busy doing nothing in particular

My randomness

(talking to Dad) 'DO you notic how mums always go mardy and angry every sunday from 3:00? Sometimess earlier'

Note to Self: Do not write stuff about your parents- they may read this as parents are nosy and mum will murder me

BYE

NOOOOOOO EASTERS FINISHED WAAAAAAAAAAAAA *starts crying and looking up in sky* WHYYYYYYYYYYYY

Very Happy Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

PostSubject: Re: Daily randomness!   Daily randomness! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 5:37 am

Ok, I havn't replied for a while, silly me. Well, here's several in response;

'THAT WAS THE SCARIEST< YET MOST THRILLYFYING THING I'VE EVER DONE!' <<< Me coming off Rita at Alton Towers

'Row,row,row your tub, gently down the stream, when you see the giant duck, don't forget to scream' <<< The flume ride thingy

'This is gonna sound girly, but I wish I had a Romeo...' <<< After listening to 'Love Story' again by Taylor Swift

'How old IS Taylor Swift???' Pondered after listening to a LOAD of songs by her, later figured out she's 19 at the moment I worked it out

'Ok, It's official...Kristin Chenoweth's singing ability now scares me...' <<< Said after heard listening to 'The Girl In 14G'
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

PostSubject: Re: Daily randomness!   Daily randomness! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 3:09 am

My randomness today;

'typical i get the first two books amazingly cheap then i can't find the third anywhere...'
Back to top Go down
Phantom Vampire
Admin
Admin
Phantom Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Daily randomness!   Daily randomness! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 2:11 pm

Um...ok...

"FEEEEEERRRRRN!WAH!"
Back to top Go down
https://tvcentral.forumotion.net
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

PostSubject: Re: Daily randomness!   Daily randomness! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 3:06 pm

Yeah, I know what you're talking about Razz
Anyways, my randomness...

'becaaaaaaaaaaaaause I knew you, I have been chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanged For Gooooooooooooood...'
That really annoyed my parents at half 11 at night in the car...
Back to top Go down
Phantom Vampire
Admin
Admin
Phantom Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Daily randomness!   Daily randomness! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 2:58 pm

Ok...My randomness for a few days ago:

"I was rocking her back and forth...on my lap...she was so sweet"

and today:

"BUBBLES!"(IE and W know what I'm talking about)
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

PostSubject: Re: Daily randomness!   Daily randomness! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 10:54 am

Ok, i havn't replied to this in a while but i can't really with no internet connection at the hunstanton area, but hey, I can get it here at my uncle's house so i'm gonna do it while i can;

'Aww, just cuz i made you infuriatingly hostile in my story where you almost try to kill elphie, doesnt mean i hate you yero...'

(this was directed to PV)
'Come with me, think of what we could do...Together...With you and i defying gravity, they'll never bring us down...'

(to my father whilst walking around hunstanton)
'Oh my oz! This place does NOT have a bookshop! A proper bookshop! How is that possible!? HOW!?'
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

PostSubject: Re: Daily randomness!   Daily randomness! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 4:11 am

My randomness today...

'I know I can't get home, just by clicking my heels, no matter how bad I feel, I'm proof that these shoes will never take me home...'

So what if it's to do with Dorothy (*Shakes Fist*) I do actually like it, though i don't like her...and the way she treated that poor dog, Dodo...(<<<Glinda mistake, when pleading for Elphaba to let the 'girl' go she calls the dog Dodo instead of Toto)

Razz I is a wicked geek (horrendible pun intended)
Back to top Go down
Phantom Vampire
Admin
Admin
Phantom Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Daily randomness!   Daily randomness! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 1:54 pm

Oooooo Ant...You are SOOOO gonna die tomorrow! YOU'VE DONE IT NOW!

No...that was not my randomness...
"She's a Brownlowite!um...If that's even a possible word...Um...Brownlownian? Oh forget it! She's from Brownlow!"
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

PostSubject: Re: Daily randomness!   Daily randomness! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 1:11 pm

*Wicked grin* hey antagonist, you do know that Munchkins not only scare me, but i have a never-eending grudge/resentment/hatred against one of them don't you? *sharpens sword* Anyways...my randomness...

My soul was removed to make space for all this sarcasm...

NEVER underestimate the power of a sick mind! MWAHAHAHAHA!

*cough cough* sorry, cackling tends to become habit-forming...
Back to top Go down
Antagonist09
Antagonist09

PostSubject: Re: Daily randomness!   Daily randomness! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 12:12 pm

PV..... affraid

Please don't mention the course to anyone ever for as long as you live and if you don't I am afraid I will have to annoy you greatly...

Like so:

FOLLOW THE YELLOW BRICK ROAD FOLLOW THE YELLOW BRICK ROAD FOLLOW THE YELLOW BRICK ROAD, FOLLOW FOLLOW, FOLLOW THE YELLOW BRICK ROAD!!!!!!!

and

Munchkin!!!/Midget Satan!!!!

Soz PV don't kill me (again)!

My randomness for today
'Oh the bends!! No wonder I can't find anything about the bends by typing the beads or the beans!'

Also something else which I spoke on the way home to PV but can't remember Sad
Please don't kill me (again again)
Back to top Go down
Phantom Vampire
Admin
Admin
Phantom Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Daily randomness!   Daily randomness! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 12:58 pm

'Course I don't find you annoying IE! Honestly!You're the best!You're probably the only one keeping this running! Ok... My randomness...

"HEY! GET BACK HERE!"
^^^Shouted while chasing Antagonist through a courtyard at a dance course...

And 'cuz I am also feeling particularly random today...

*in very bad singing voice* 'CUZ WE ALL JUST WANNA BE BIG ROCKSTARS!
^^I was mimicking a boy who's voice was breaking to show antagonist what to do for our drama piece...lol!
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

PostSubject: Re: Daily randomness!   Daily randomness! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 5:23 am

It's me again, the one without a life, here's my randomness today;

'I only just noticed...the uniforms for the Gale Force Army in Oz...they look like they wear yellow washing up gloves...'

Honest!

And here's another one, but a more serious one, cuz I'm feeling random;

'Hope is a bird without wings, that still managed to rise above everything, without once giving up...apparently...'
^^^Mentioned after I listened to 'Hope' by Idina Menzel

And just cuz I'm feeling extra random and bored, here's another;
'Open My Door, I'll be Your tennant, don't got much baggage to lay at your feet...Live in my house, I'll be your shelter, just pay me back, with 1000 kisses...I'll cover you...'
^^^ Sang as I lumbered downstairs to get breakfast at around one'o'clock in the afternoon.

Yay, now i don't need to reply for three days! Razz Just kidding, i proberly will anyway...
I hope you don't find me really annoying PV I'm sorry if I'm annoying you...
Back to top Go down
Phantom Vampire
Admin
Admin
Phantom Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Daily randomness!   Daily randomness! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 4:45 am

Ok...Sorry I haven't repleid for AGES guys!
Ok...Antagonist...Just call me PV,no need to call me Admin,honestly...some people...
And I know about our distinct LACK of members! I try!Honest! It would really help if everyone on this site could introduce at least one person to it...I already contributed with all of you lot...except ephmera...who is about the only person I didn't tell...(Thanks IE)So, could I ask that of everyone?introduce ONE person to the site!Ok? I'll put it on Announcements too...
And now...My randomness....

"TWILIGHT TWILIGHT TWILIGHT TWILIGHT TWILIGHT!JACKSON RATHBONE!JASPER!WOOOOOO!"

Yes...I went mad...I got my copy of twilight the movie...And...yeah...I went crazy...lol
I think I should make up for my Lack of randomness... Ok...only IE will UNDERSTAND this one...

(ed)It works!?
(an)>YES!IT WORKS!<

ok...I feel I need more...Ok...I got a certain song stuck in my head AGAIN!IT gets stuck so easily...I only have to listen to it once and I can't get one verse out of my head for the rest of the day! Ok...first:

"AW DARN IT! It's back AGAIN!"

and second:

"Romeo save me, they're tryin to tell me how to feel!"(note:I sing terribly...in my opinion,some people beg to differ,but I think my singing sucks!lol)

Last edited by Phantom Vampire on Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

PostSubject: Re: Daily randomness!   Daily randomness! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 3:16 am

The point of my randomness IS to lose people so Razz Anyways...

Ouch ouch ouch...not good, not good...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch!

Lets just say an incident involving glass
Back to top Go down
Antagonist09
Antagonist09

PostSubject: Re: Daily randomness!   Daily randomness! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 10:57 am

Right.... o.kkkk......

This isn't random really but you really lost me on 'Menzel' let alone all the rubbish afterwards.

FYI my so called 'brain' is quite empty so if you try and navigate inside of it you wouldn't have any turbulance or anything- I keep my 'brain' quite clean

My Randomness:

MR WOLLACOTT FOR LIFE, or 2.4 years, when we leave school Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

PostSubject: Re: Daily randomness!   Daily randomness! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 9:44 am

Think i'd rather refuel on the creativity of the artists who inspire me(mwahahaha! I'm coming Menzel, Cheno and Verkaik... *wicked grin* i steals your imaginationess! mwhahahahaha! *Wicked Witch of the West impressionist cackle*) rather than find a way into your head...

Anyways, heres my pointless randomness, you know, i do this real often, so people get used to me, then they just ignore my posts and dont bother reading the useless parts of my life, nah, just kidding, anyways, heres todays;

How ironic...I'm drinking Diet Coke, watching RENT...i can't believe it took me at least a quarter of an hour to realise the irony!

Haha! No-one knows what i'm talking about! Except maybe Elsie...And Maureen...And Idina...And Eden...ok, so maybe a loada people get what i'm getting at, but you guys dont! mwahahaha! *rumages through cupboard until finds broomstick* hehehe, now to steal imagionationessses, hehehe.... *stalks away into the shadows murmuring pointlessly*...Menzel...Cheno...Verkaik...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daily randomness!   Daily randomness! - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Daily randomness!
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fanatic Central :: The Main area :: Info' Central-
Jump to: