Fanatic Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Fan site where you can chat about the latest shows or games and create RPGs for your fave tv shows!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Daily randomness!

Go down 
+3
gooblesnark
Immortal-Elphaba
Phantom Vampire
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

Location : Either residing in Aydindril with the Confessors, or taken to reside in D'hara amongst the Mord-Sith

Daily randomness! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily randomness!   Daily randomness! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 10:33 am

My randomness;

Anyone ele got nothing to do...Not by the looks of it...Everyone's busy... Sad
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

Location : Either residing in Aydindril with the Confessors, or taken to reside in D'hara amongst the Mord-Sith

PostSubject: Re: Daily randomness!   Daily randomness! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 8:42 am

Ok, technically i said best 'night' of my life, Wicked we only saw at 2 in the afternoon and it finished at 5, Tarja i saw from 7in the evening til midnight, so technically Wicked was the best day, Tarja the best night, but i you want to be extremely picky, i loved them both as much as one another...

Random randomness additions;
Diegu's A Douche, Diegu's A Douche, Diegu's A Douche! I mean come on! He could have been a God beside the Goddess Lady Sophia and he declined all he could ever possibly want!!! ...Douche... (Note; This was spoken after watching Equilibrio, a rock-opera that involves Simone Simons (Lady Sophie *squee*) from EPICA...)

EPIRJA!!! W00P W00P!!!...The J is silent...
(insy bit of a wicked reference there...anyone get it?)
(To explain that indecipharable name, it's a rather silly mash up of Tarja and Epica...Which I came up with thanks to being hyper on Diet Coke and Stinger Bars!!! Yay!!!)
Back to top Go down
Antagonist09
Antagonist09

Location : In a place far far away... In the space of doom I call my brain...

PostSubject: Re: Daily randomness!   Daily randomness! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 8:37 am

When you say the best day of your life does that mean you prefer that play to Wicked????????

If so then I am scared
Back to top Go down
http://www.somerubbishthing.co.uk
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

PostSubject: Re: Daily randomness!   Daily randomness! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 6:18 am

My randomnesses;

Bloomin' Heck...Tarja was A-MAZING last night...I can't get over it...

Wow...I like Apparition (Tarja's Support Band)

*content sigh* That was one of the best nights of my life...

The good thing was, I couldn't get embarrased cuz I couldn't even hear myself think, so I could yell along to Nemo all I wanted and not have a care in the world...Utter bliss...
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

PostSubject: Re: Daily randomness!   Daily randomness! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 2:37 pm

My randomnesses;

Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god!!! TARJA TURUNEN TOMORROW!!!

Hmm...Abnormally Attracted To Sin, or American Doll Posse...

Wow...My friend thinks I'm really pro-feminist...Well...*silent plans in head of how to cause immense pain to ex-boyfriend who also caused pain to my friends too...*
Back to top Go down
Antagonist09
Antagonist09

PostSubject: Re: Daily randomness!   Daily randomness! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 9:42 am

This is random I know but that what this is for!

I was thinking a while 'what is the worst game of all time?'

I typed it in google and found this:

Big Rigs over the road racing!

Sounds quite good but watch the review!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6869532603717287429#

I like posting links don't I!!
Back to top Go down
Phantom Vampire
Admin
Admin
Phantom Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Daily randomness!   Daily randomness! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 9:50 am

Ok...

"NUUUUUUUUUUUU!I HATE YOU!I HATE YOU HATE YOU HATE YOU!YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO MEEEEEEE!!!!!"

^this was said after I found out merlin wouldn't be on for two weeks...I was crying!!!!!!!!!!!!!AND NOT CUZ OF THE EPISODE!
Back to top Go down
https://tvcentral.forumotion.net
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

PostSubject: Re: Daily randomness!   Daily randomness! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 11:56 am

My randomnesses;

'oh gorramit, i seem so accident prone today! i can barely stand on my own two feet! was it 'cuz i got hit in the head? or when i got hit in the ribs? or when i got hit in the leg?'

'it's like world of warcraft, without the waaaaaaar...' (only a certain friend would understand that)

'i'm ignoring you! i'm ignoring you! i'm IGNORING YOU! I'm...honestly not really bothered anymore...' (bad science lesson)
Back to top Go down
Phantom Vampire
Admin
Admin
Phantom Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Daily randomness!   Daily randomness! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 8:41 am

Ok...my...not very random randomness(es):

"OH MY GODS!!!!!(yeah...an odd addition) I HAS NO HOMEWORK!!!!!W00P W00P!!!!!!"

"OMGOMGOMG!I'M SORRY!"<---Said after beating ant badly in a test

"ARRRRRGH!PRESSSSSUUUUURRRREE!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Antagonist09
Antagonist09

PostSubject: Re: Daily randomness!   Daily randomness! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 8:31 am

YAY THERE ARE SURVIVORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes I remember our history teacher going mental over a cup of tea

And yes I know what your talking about.

Sorry
Back to top Go down
Phantom Vampire
Admin
Admin
Phantom Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Daily randomness!   Daily randomness! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 1:10 pm

Yes yes...I've told you before Ant...I've been dead since you met me!anyhoo...OMG!

EVERYONE!WATCH THAT VIDEO!IT'S BRILLIANT!!!!lol!!!!!

Damn...now it's in my head...oh well....I'll live...

ok...now...my(kind of) randomness:

(this was our history teacher when we had a powercut(for the whole day might I add:)
"OH NO!WHAT WILL I DO!?I CAN'T HAVE A CUP OF TEA!!!!!"(I'm sure you remember that ant)

(me at lunch time same day, power cut still going:) "if this power cut doesn't get fixed we'll be having an ART lesson(<<<<REMEMBER THAT) instead of an ICT lesson!"
(later, after ICT...power cut was STILL going:) "Oh...My...God...That's...Ironic. i said we'd have an art lesson... We were in an ART ROOM!!!!!!!!EEEEEEEK!!!!!!!"

(after ant was truly an idiot at break time(I'm sure you remember all too well)Smile "You made me cry now..."(note, I was sad about nothing...)
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

PostSubject: Re: Daily randomness!   Daily randomness! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 10:23 am

Sorry i've been so busy, even now i should be doing homework but oh well...

'Epica's new album is out in 15 days!!!!!!!!!!!!'

'Within Temptation's is out in 29 days!!!'

'Going to see Tarja Turunen in 19 days!!!'

'Birthday in 27 days...'

Anyhoo, i'm off to watch Epica - Unleashed and Within Temptation - Utopia....again
Back to top Go down
Antagonist09
Antagonist09

PostSubject: Re: Daily randomness!   Daily randomness! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 11:36 am

Anyway.... I bored now....

No one but me has posted in the last month

Anyway so if anyone survives check this out- It's the most funny educational video EVER

http://www.teachertube.com/viewVideo.php?video_id=25683&title=ConjugationsBack
Back to top Go down
Antagonist09
Antagonist09

PostSubject: Re: Daily randomness!   Daily randomness! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 12:38 pm

WAHHHHHHHH

Everyones died!!!1

Does that mean you've all become zombies when I wasn't looking and I've already killed you by jalepenos, Cherry Bombs, Cabbage, meln, kernal pults, corn cannon, peashooter........

........ and doom- shrooms?

OH NO affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
Antagonist09
Antagonist09

PostSubject: Re: Daily randomness!   Daily randomness! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 12:08 pm

Has everyone died?
Back to top Go down
Antagonist09
Antagonist09

PostSubject: Re: Daily randomness!   Daily randomness! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 3:15 am

Why is google sneaking up on our forum?

It says that there is 1 Bot: Google?!
Back to top Go down
Antagonist09
Antagonist09

PostSubject: Re: Daily randomness!   Daily randomness! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 3:11 am

One day left of school.....

Brace yourselves... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

O.k I feel Better now ^_^
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

PostSubject: Re: Daily randomness!   Daily randomness! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 1:11 pm

Yes, and Yes, but right now i'm just in another titanicy mood so i'm gonna go skulk in a deep dark corner of my manshionette-library of fan-fiction and skuttle into the titanic section to indulge in sad little ficlets and fiction of one of the greatest marina tragedies ever in the known history of woman...wow that sounded too detailed, even by my standard...
Back to top Go down
Antagonist09
Antagonist09

PostSubject: Re: Daily randomness!   Daily randomness! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 12:40 pm

Xbox 360 Console??

Naruto?? Isn't that a fighty cartoony thing???
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

PostSubject: Re: Daily randomness!   Daily randomness! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 12:24 pm

I havn't done this in ages, or rather, it feels like it, so my randomness;

'If My Voice Breaks, Blame Celine Dion'

'Oh God, Now I Have Abba Songs In My Head...'

'*sigh* 97 years since the Titanic Disaster...'

'I Spent Ten Minutes Sitting In My Bedroom On My Bed Waving A Canadian Flag Around, For No Real Reason'

'Aww, Nice, Soft, Soothing, Oceany Music...*drifts into daydream*'

'I Can't Believe Just How Many Died...It Was Meant To Be Unsinkable...'

'As You Can Likely Tell, I Was In A Titanic-Obsesso-Mood This Morning'

'I've Been Playing Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm For Two Hours (I Even Got An Achievement For Playing That Long!) I Havn't Played For So Long On One Console On The Same Game Before...'
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

PostSubject: Re: Daily randomness!   Daily randomness! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 1:58 pm

Yeah, a few lines were edited a little, some were more exagerated (e.g popular, especially when she breathed on the wand...) some were better performed (wand twirling) some had more emotion in them (nessa really gt to me this time...) and we were so close to the front, i could see all the emotion on their faces (nessa's anger during wicked witch of the east, glinda's sorrow during for good, elphie's hopefulness in defying gravity...) yeah...it was sooooo good... well...theres my randomness Razz
Back to top Go down
Antagonist09
Antagonist09

PostSubject: Re: Daily randomness!   Daily randomness! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 9:04 am

Sorry, The website was 'updating' ???

Anyway was the play any different from the first time you saw it?
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

PostSubject: Re: Daily randomness!   Daily randomness! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 3:19 pm

my randomnesses;

I SAW WICKED FOR THE 2ND TIME YESTERDAY!

I'm obsessed with cherry/apple drumsticks now...they are pink and green!

I guess...it has more sentimental value now...the show in general...because...*trails off*

*bows head in embarrasment* i actually cried during for good...real tears...for more than the one obvious reason...*lifts head again* why should I be embarrased about that? Why should i change the way i think, why should i change the way i feel, i'm sure a life awaits me, that is beautiful and...wait...sorry...that's a Dianne Pilkington song...

hehe, i was close enough to see every detail on their faces this time! i even noticed Dianne's lip quivering during For Good...I guess i'm not the only one who finds it sentimental...
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

PostSubject: Re: Daily randomness!   Daily randomness! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 1:42 pm

Ok, heres my randomness, and its 100% true;

Oh My Oz, Oh My Oz, Oh My Oz, I'm seeing Wicked again!!! TOMORROW!!! And we are right near the front this time!!! Two times in one year!!!

Yay, I get to see Lexi, Pilky and Oli again!!!

*dances around insanely*

Dance Like No-ones Watching, Sing Like Noones Listening, And Be Yourself Like Who You Want To Be!!!
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

PostSubject: Re: Daily randomness!   Daily randomness! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 3:51 am

Hmm...I havn't said a randomness in a while;

'Haha! Behold the magick power of SKITTLES!!!!!!!MWAHAHAHA!' <<< Skittle fetish -_- I even added quotes and captions about them to a picture of Kerry Ellis and a picture of Wicked...

'I'm not as think as you drunk i am' <<< Again, written on a picture of Kerry Ellis on my computer (kerry don't kill me...)

'Bloomin' heck...she can hold that note fr 13 SECONDS!!! You would've thought she woulda died from lack of air...awesomeness...' <<< Said whilst watching a clip of Kerry singing 'Somebody To Love' where she did in fact hold the last note of 'love' for 13 seconds.

'Ha! I'm not alone! Kerry Ellis has seen Legally Blonde the Musical too!!!' <<< don't ask... -_-

And yes, you can probably tell i'm going through another mild state of KFKE Syndrome again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daily randomness!   Daily randomness! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Daily randomness!
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fanatic Central :: The Main area :: Info' Central-
Jump to: