Fanatic Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Fan site where you can chat about the latest shows or games and create RPGs for your fave tv shows!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wicked; A Low-Budget Laugh Project

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

Location : Either residing in Aydindril with the Confessors, or taken to reside in D'hara amongst the Mord-Sith

Wicked; A Low-Budget Laugh Project Empty
PostSubject: Wicked; A Low-Budget Laugh Project   Wicked; A Low-Budget Laugh Project Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 2:06 pm

Ok, basically, I've been thinking (don't worry, that's not as scary as it sounds) and I've decided to create my very own production of Wicked. That is...if you can even call it a production, more like a low-cut mimic of the real thing, done for the laughter and hell of it more than anything else. Still, I already have the basic script(THANK YOU GRIMMERIE!) so thats sorted, basic props are ok, if not a little low-budget *nervous laugh* but hey, like I said, it's for fun more than anything else. If you have any queeries, or wish to contribute or anything else yada yada yada, feel free to ask me or my co-producer (admin) any questions by leaving a comment or pm and i'll get to you as soon as I can. I hope this'll be a fun-filled project for everyone, and, despite the fact no characters or anything re certified yet, information will be posted on here, such as any news or things you need to know, including cast and stuff.

P.S, this is not an online thing, it is going to be created in person, so anyone who doesn't really live in Melton, sorry but...Sad
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

Location : Either residing in Aydindril with the Confessors, or taken to reside in D'hara amongst the Mord-Sith

PostSubject: Cast List   Wicked; A Low-Budget Laugh Project Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 2:14 pm

The list of casting will go here, and will be edited at any time that is fitting, current cast members, yada yada yada, will be up as and when we actually proberly get them. Roles and the people playing them are likely to change and differ, cuz it's fun to experience the many personalities. Yet again, any queries see me ^^
*Empty spaces may be filled at any time, it means the current character is vacant, but this may be subject to change at any given time so keep an eye out if you're interested*

Main Cast;
Glinda Aduenna/Upland; PV! (yay!)
Elphaba Thropp; Me (the post went unfilled for ages, then PV took Glinda so I may as well ^^)
Fiyero Tiggular;
Nessarose Thropp;
Frexspar Thropp;
Melena Thropp;
Midwife (Minor);
Boq (Last Name Currently Unknown);
Madame Morrible;
Doctor Dillamond;
The Wizard;
Chistery;
Citizens/Denizens/Students(Any number of people may play these parts, basic/ minor roles);
Dorothy Gale; Maria (Razz She wanted to, so I thought why not?)

Last edited by Immortal-Elphaba on Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Phantom Vampire
Admin
Admin
Phantom Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Wicked; A Low-Budget Laugh Project   Wicked; A Low-Budget Laugh Project Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 12:39 pm

Hey IE!YAY!I hope people join this!And yes...I AM the co-producer people...^_^PLEASE JOIN guys!It'll be fun!
Back to top Go down
https://tvcentral.forumotion.net
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

PostSubject: Bloopers/Deleted Scenes   Wicked; A Low-Budget Laugh Project Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 12:42 pm

This post may either be edited, or just continued, I'll decide whenever I think of another, but hey, down to buisness. Basically, I own the practical script, however, seeing as this is a low budget laugh project, it doesn't mean that every little detail thing has to be exact or follow the script religiously, so as you can expect, this will involve deleted scenes and bloopers that are made up on whims. If you have any suggestions, please PM me before posting, just so i can run over anything, (don't take that in offense btw, i just wanna check if it's suitable, such as outrageous innuendo or swearing might be too over board, depending, so it's just for clarification) anyways, here's some that we have at the current moment in time. There's no specific time-line to these or where they fit yet, just outtakes or scenes.

Defying Gravity Outtake 1

Elphaba; *Grabbing Broom* I think I'll try defying gravi...
*Dorothy runs in with a bucket of water*
Dorothy; I brought the bucket this time! *throws in Elphaba's direction*
Elphaba; Holy Crope...
Dorothy; *dumbfound look, blushes* Oh, I'm sorry...Was this the wrong scene...?
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

PostSubject: Ozian Glossarium   Wicked; A Low-Budget Laugh Project Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 1:33 pm

Ok, another info-post. Oz, being a whole other world/land/whatever entirely, also happens to own it's own language also. Most is our language, but there are a few phrases/words that differ from our own terms. I have a mini-glossary of some already, but i'll edit this post if I find anymore...

Battering Ramikin
; An instrument used to break down doors, especially in pursuit of uppity sorceresses

Braverism; Quality of courage, often LACKING in lions (or possibly Lions) and Wonderful Wizards, that can reach raving proportions

Clandestinedly; Secretly, on tiptoes, to avoid being caught

Confusifying; Being so perplexing and unfathomable, one must turn to a handy Ozian Glossarium for a definition [Not to be confuzlified with Confuzlifying, which is something so unexplainable it is unexplained]

Congratulotions; A somewhat unctuous form of public approval

Decipherate; To be able to read and thereby cast a spell

Definish; Equivocatory affirmation, falling between definate and not so definate; useful in empty promises made by sinister headmistresses

Degreenify; To bleach of all verdant hues; a magic spell that even the greatest Wizard witch couldn't cast

Demanderating; Doubly difficult, especialy in terms of witchcraft

Despondiary; A condition of being in the dumps so much that you fill your diary with awful doodles of black storm clouds and frowning faces. A terrible affliction that can strike Witches both Wicked and Good

Devastrated; Made to feel very sad

Discoverate; To reveal in a highly dramatic fashion

Disgusticified
; A state of being beyond grossed out, usually by green-skinned overly, OVERLY compulsively-obsessived lovers of pink roommates

Disrespectation; Insult that comes as a surprise, undermining one's expectations

Disturberance; Loud or upsetting hubbub, especially caused by unruly Shiz University students

Encouragerize; To imbue with bravery; especially applicable to Munchkinlanders and Cowardly Lions

Festivating
; To party raucously and with reckless abandon. Usually done after the melting or crushing of Witches *willing to hurt anyone who does so over the death of the Thropp Sisters*

Galindafied; 1. Undergoing a makeover process that became incredibly popular after the supposed demise of the Wicked Witch of the West 2. Made to look pretty and perfect, sometimes at the expense of one's true feelings

Gratituition
; Feeling of thankfulness

The Grimmerie; Also known as the Ancient Book of Thaumaturgy and Enchantments. The tome of spells first used by Elphaba, subsequently bequethed to Glinda

Hideoteous; So offensive to the eye, it's just plain odious. Commonly applied to pointy black hats way out of fashion that only a crazy Wicked Witch might wear (*nervous cackle*)

Horrendible; So horrible one doesn't know whether to tear it up or it it. A slander sometimes directed to magick books of spells

Linguification; 1. A field of study, principally taught at Shiz University, that involves the thrilling pursuit of philology: etymology, usage and neologism. (Realy it is very excitifying!) 2. The least popular classes at Shiz (darn sorcery!)

Manifestorium
; Outward sign or indication of something innate. Tricky word to use with absolute certainty, since interior and exterior don't always match up

Moodified
; Grumpy, melancholic, and given to unpredictable swings in attitude. Often seen in Winkie (Vinkian) Princes when they discover they've fallen in love with green girls

Outuendo; Rumermongering that's even more insidious and outrageous than innuendo - if you know what I mean

Ozmopolitan; 1. Term of utmost trendiness, especially used by Emerald City dwellers to indicate up-to-the-minute niftiness and worldliness. 2. Term of disparagement for Ozians in less developed parts of the country, denoting pretentiousness and snootiness. But what do those snobs know?

Rejoicify; Celebrate not once, but several times; typically after the death of a Wicked Witch, with much group snging and dancing

Scandalacious; So bad it's good! Strangely enough, the term is positive when applied to bad-boy Winkie(Vinkian) Princes but negative when applied to a Wicked Witch (People can be so empty headed...*grumble* popularity is overrarted...)

Surreptitially
; In a manner marked by sneakiness that may or may not involve sneakers

Swankified
; 1. Made to look fancier or cooler than it actually is 2. Gussied-up, like a green-skinned Witch with a pointy hat (*nervous cackle)

Thrillifying; Very exciting, for example learning that you're about to meet the Wizard Glinda the Good of Oz

Wickedest
; 1. Superlative form of "Wicked," denotes a state of utmost badness or malevolency 2. Among some more advanced thinkers, following the supposed demise of the Wicked Witch of the West, it became a term indicating coolness or intensity

Wizomaniac; Die hard fan of Wizomania, the smash hit Emerald City extraveganza about the Wonderful Wizard of Oz; some Wiz-o-manics have been known to see the show a dozen times! <<< None of these tend to exist any longer due to massacre by a certain 'dark' figure that can be sen often living in Kiamo Ko (and it's not Elphaba...*squint, grin)

Sweet Oz/ Holy Crope/ Oh Shiz/ Oh My Oz; The Ozian equivalent to statements such as 'Oh My God' and certain swearing methods that higher families prefer to use instead of 'resorting to Shiz students' level of horrendible language'

Wow...I really have no life considering that took over half an hour to do...Meh, it's smething to do *shrug* Hope that helped ^^
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

PostSubject: Re: Wicked; A Low-Budget Laugh Project   Wicked; A Low-Budget Laugh Project Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 11:19 am

Okies, so, seeing as right now I have nothing to do, (Except complete my own Wicked Music Video ~ Done to Vienna Teng's Gravity ~ But at the minute i've heard Gravity so many times, I'm taking a break from hearing it AGEN and no, I don't mean Defying Gravity, just Gravity) I thought I'd start a list of all the props we currently have available. Like with the cast list, this may be edited at any given time due to when and if we have certain things.

Current Popu...rop List;

Elphaba;
Broomstick
Conical Hat
Black Dress
Green Stuff~To give the apearance of Green Skin (Don't blame me, I don't know what to call it, but I do actually have some!)
Glasses~High School Elphie (This is inda optional, and is mostly just an extra that we can decide whether or not to use)

Galinda/Glinda;

Tiara
White Dress
Flower Clip~High School Galinda (For Popular ¬¬)
Wand (This one is still uncertainish...)
Training Wand (Likely to be a short stick Razz)

Nessarose items
Ruby Red Shoes (after elphaba casts the spell)
Silver Shoes (ok, sure, they are kinda like flip-flop things, but this is a low budget thing you know! besides it still works...)
Black Shoes(useable instead of silver...If we don't have the silver shoes available...for use before Elphaba casts the spell...And also for use of Nessa when she does not wear the 'jeweled shoes' such as during some of high school)

Misc Items;
The Grimmerie (Couldn't really class this under Elphaba or Glinda cuz they both use it...)
Fake Swords (For use of by the Gale Force Guards)

And that's all I can think of...But hey, hopefully we can gather more things sometime, just claim its for halloween, lol
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

PostSubject: Re: Wicked; A Low-Budget Laugh Project   Wicked; A Low-Budget Laugh Project Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 2:44 pm

GOOD NEWS PEOPLE!!!
I hope to be getting a video camera for chistmas, so our project may excell into an actual PRACTICAL production at long last! So far, we are struggling for venues in which we can create our random scenes, and we barely have any ideas so we would appriciate som input as to where it could be done, but as of Christmas 2009, we are a step closer to actually getting something done!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wicked; A Low-Budget Laugh Project   Wicked; A Low-Budget Laugh Project Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wicked; A Low-Budget Laugh Project
Page 1 of 1