Fanatic Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Fan site where you can chat about the latest shows or games and create RPGs for your fave tv shows!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The new school(Vampire Knight)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

Location : Either residing in Aydindril with the Confessors, or taken to reside in D'hara amongst the Mord-Sith

The new school(Vampire Knight) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new school(Vampire Knight)   The new school(Vampire Knight) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 5:50 am

'I'm...' for a minute, she pondered telling the truth, letting it out, and getting off her chest...but the minute passed in what felt like a millisecond. 'I'm fine...thank you...' she replied quietly, keeping the hidden fear from her voice and hoping her eyes didn't betray her emotion again...
Back to top Go down
Phantom Vampire
Admin
Admin
Phantom Vampire

The new school(Vampire Knight) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new school(Vampire Knight)   The new school(Vampire Knight) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 7:13 am

"You look a bit...how shall I put this? Pale? Scared? Terrified?" the chairman said worriedly... Xavier sighed...

meanwhile...

"Amaya... It isn't your fault..." Ike said...
"It is... It's all my fault... I should've been stronger... Should've been able to fight it..."
"No-one can fight that Amaya..."
Back to top Go down
https://tvcentral.forumotion.net

The new school(Vampire Knight)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fanatic Central :: The Main area :: Rps-
Jump to: