A Fan site where you can chat about the latest shows or games and create RPGs for your fave tv shows!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Time for a change(Doctor Who)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

Location : Either residing in Aydindril with the Confessors, or taken to reside in D'hara amongst the Mord-Sith

PostSubject: Re: Time for a change(Doctor Who)   Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:55 am

'Oh...I...umm...are you sure you're ok too?...I mean...it seems i'm not the only one with...sorry...that was rude...sorry...' Creygor shuffled his feet nervously as he stood awkwardly in the hallway. 'I...umm...' The silence that was beginning to creep around them was beginning to unnerve him. 'IthinkIhavefeelingsforherandIthinkIhavedoneforawhilenowbutIdon'tknowhowtotellhercuzidon'tthinkshefeelsthesamewayandIdon'twanttodestroyanythingwhenshe'shelpedmeoutsooftenand...' his rambling slowed as he tried to breathe after getting it all out so fast. '...sorry...I probably seem like such a coward...'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phantom Vampire
Admin
Admin
Phantom Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Time for a change(Doctor Who)   Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:02 am

"It's not cowardly..." The Doctor muttered. "And I was thinking about the girl I love... I can't ever see her again... She has someone else... I could've had her... but for her sake... I couldn't.." as he explained this, he felt another tear slowly slip its way down his cheek. "If you don't tell her... She may be gone someday and she'll never... Never know... How much you cared..." he couldn't stop himself... More tears began to fall. "I-I'm sorry... Excuse me..." he said as he left Creygor in the hallway and ran to the garden, where he sat on the wooden bench and sobbed...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tvcentral.forumotion.net
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

Location : Either residing in Aydindril with the Confessors, or taken to reside in D'hara amongst the Mord-Sith

PostSubject: Re: Time for a change(Doctor Who)   Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:19 am

Creygor watched the Doctor leave, before he leaned against the wall beside him, and sat down on the floor against it silently. He wasn't sure how long he would be there, but he sat still, staring numbly at the opposite was in silence mulling over the past few minutes...

Meanwhile...

Tabbrett groaned as she came to. The pain had become a rather numbing sensation now, but that didn't mean it wasn't uncomfortable. As quietly as she could, she lifted herself into a sitting position and blinked as she took in her new surroundings. She had been in a daze beforehand, unsure of anyone or anything, but now as she looked again, the place was definately different from anywhere she had been before. She tried to stand, and the first time she did so, she fell back to the sofa as a tingle of pain shot through her in protest of her movements. But that wasn't enough to stop her tring again, and soon enough, she had hobbled her way slowly to the entrance of the room. Not too sure where it would lead, she carried on through any passage she could find, hoping no-one would care to notice just yet. A few minutes later, she ended up out in the garden, where she spotted the Doctor on the bench but he seemed different to the man she had met before...He seemed upset...Mustering all her strength, she made her way over to him and leaned heavily against the bench as she looked at him with dark blue irises. To anyone looking, at the moment she probably just looked like an average(if not injured) human being, with her naturally dirty blonde hair, and currently deep blue eyes, but she knew she was far from this species, though not clear on just how far just yet. One hand keeping her balance upright, she used the other to place on the Doctor's shoulder.
'Hey...what's wrong...?' She asked quietly. Her voice seemed rather rough, slightly hoarse from misuse but the concern still came through...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phantom Vampire
Admin
Admin
Phantom Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Time for a change(Doctor Who)   Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:44 am

"huh?" the Doctor looked up at Tabbrett. "Oh...Tabbrett... I suppose you feel able to walk again... That's good..." he sighed.
"I was trying to talk some sense into your friend, Creygor... But I just ended up thinking... about Rose... A girl I knew... A girl I loved... A girl I couldn't confess my feelings to... Not through fear... But through caring for her... I had to give her up... To another... For her own safety... And I can't..." he tried to muster the words but just broke down into more sobs...
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

PostSubject: Re: Time for a change(Doctor Who)   Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:55 am

'Feel able? Are you kidding? The only reason I can is that the pain from trying to move around hurts less than what...she...did...in both senses...' She lightly joked, quietly as she sat down beside him with a cringe. She placed a hand on his shoulder again, rubbing it soothingly to try to comfort him. 'You know...I could say it will all be fine...but I guess you and I both know that would just be a beautiful lie...' as she spoke, her tone seemed older than her mere 17 years of age. 'Still...are you sure there is no way you can...you know...contact her some how...i mean...you never know...she could have felt the same this whole time but was afraid to say anything...she could be just as lonely as you feel right now...sometimes...the grandest of crowds can be the loneliest places...' her voice quietened with the more she spoke, as if she herself were afraid to go on in some way. '...and the friendliest of faces can be the hardest of hearts...' she murmured more to herself than the Doctor, as she felt tears prick her own eyes, tears that had long since turned to dust over time without them had arisen inside...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phantom Vampire
Admin
Admin
Phantom Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Time for a change(Doctor Who)   Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:01 am

"She already did... She always felt the same... And I knew it... But she has her 'Doctor' now... She doesn't need me..." he said quietly... He didn't know what else to say, so he put a hand on Tabbrett's shoulder as a gesture that he was there for her as well...
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

PostSubject: Re: Time for a change(Doctor Who)   Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:43 am

She sighed quietly...In some strange, strange way this man seemed like the father she never knew...Or at least how she had always imagined when she was little...
'If only we had had a Doctor around then...' she whispered sadly as she remembered waking up to her mother's scream. Apparently she had tried to wake him up, but he remained 'sleeping'...it was only after she felt for a pulse that she realized and awoke the house with her screams of horror and dispair...Tabbrett had been too young to understand back then, but as the years grew she learned as all children do...If they had only the medical knowledge to understand...But it simply was not possible...It had all been a simple mistake...She couldn't be angry at anyone for it...But it didn't ease the fact that one simple thing such as that could have changed everything...
'She may not need you...but you need someone...everyone always needs someone...' And with that, she finally understood her mother's actions. It wasn't pure hate, or neglet...It was because she couldn't handle it...She had so much to deal with, and the one person she felt complete with had gone in an instant, right beside her without warning and without any way to help...She sighed again, as she held her head in her hands. She was thinking too deeply on these things, it was almost impossible to bear. If only she could relapse back into that blissful unconsciousness from before...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phantom Vampire
Admin
Admin
Phantom Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Time for a change(Doctor Who)   Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:25 am

"Yes... I do need someone... people tell me that a lot... I have Jenny now... I thought I'd lost her a long time ago... Yet there she is... Living and breathing... but still..." he sighed... "I suppose all we can really do is clench our teeth and try to move on..."
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

PostSubject: Re: Time for a change(Doctor Who)   Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:34 am

'Yeah...I guess...grin and bear it and all that junk...' Tabbrett replied. She got up again from the bench slowly. '...damn that hurts...' But still she stood and turned to the Doctor. 'I guess the question is...what do I do now...What do we do now...My family won't miss me obviously...but what about Creygor? All his brothers and sisters might be worried about him...And in all truth I have no idea where we are or where i'll go...' Tabbrett admitted as she looked at him questioningly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phantom Vampire
Admin
Admin
Phantom Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Time for a change(Doctor Who)   Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:01 am

"Ok...Let's see... This is 13 Bannerman Road." He said gesturing to the house. "Sarah- Jane Smith, an old friend of mine, lives here. This house is on Bannerman Road, in Ealing, which is in London, a city in England, part of the United Kingdom, a continent on this planet, Earth... They call the Solar System simply "The Solar System" and this is the Galxy of "the milky way" which also happens to be a very tasty chocolate bar...anyway... You and Creygor are free to travel with Jenny and I and if you ever wish to return home we can easily find it again... I think I covered everything..."
He finally exhaled after another one of what can only be described as "his signature fast rants"...
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

PostSubject: Re: Time for a change(Doctor Who)   Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:04 am

'Well...umm...I have no idea what to say...other than...thanks I guess...and what on Rada'Kuran is a chocolate bar?' She asked, her eyebrow arching in confusion as she looked at him, still amazed she could actually keep up with what he had said at the rate he had said it. No doubt Creygor would have just been lost...where was he anyway...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phantom Vampire
Admin
Admin
Phantom Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Time for a change(Doctor Who)   Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:10 am

"Oh! You probably don't have them do you! Poor you! Hang on!" he said, digging around in his pocket. A few seconds later he pulled out a bar of Dairy Milk chocolate. "Hm, surprised it hasn't melted..." he chuckled then held it out to Tabbrett. "Try it." he said. "Oh, and don't eat the wrapper..."
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

PostSubject: Re: Time for a change(Doctor Who)   Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:17 am

Tabbrett's look of confusion increased ten-fold when he offered her the strange-looking food in his hand, but alas she took it anyway and bit a small chunk off the end, bewildered by the taste she had never experienced before.
'Wow...this is good...very good...' she commented. 'Just makes me wonder how you make it...' she had a new look of curiosity on her face as she spoke before she stopped. 'Oh...sorry...you probably want the rest of it...i shouldn't just take it like that...' She offered him back the rest of the strange treat as she glanced at him. There was something different about her eyes. Perhaps they were lighter than before? No longer a deep blue, but more of a light colour...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phantom Vampire
Admin
Admin
Phantom Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Time for a change(Doctor Who)   Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:22 am

"Nah, go ahead and take it." he said, grinning. "I've probably got tonnes in here..." he said, rummaged through his pocket again, then pulling out a milky way bar. "Ooo! Milky Way!" he said, chuckling as he unwrapped it and took a bite.
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

PostSubject: Re: Time for a change(Doctor Who)   Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:29 am

Tabbrett couldn't help the small smile that pulled up on her features when she saw him grin. It was completely different to how he had been before...but in a good way and somehow it seemed it made her feel better also. She took another bite of the chocolate bar, then wrapped the rest up in its wrapping.
'Better save some for Creygor...he'll never believe it unless he tries it,' she commented with that same small smile. 'Where is he anyway? Didn't you say you spoke to him before?' she asked, curious.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phantom Vampire
Admin
Admin
Phantom Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Time for a change(Doctor Who)   Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:32 am

"Oh,yeah! He;s in the hall I think..." he said. And with that he stuffed the remainder of his chocolate bar into his mouth and ran towards the hall in question, shoving the wrapper of the milky way bar into his pocket as he went.
He found Creygor sitting against the wall. "Hey, Creygor... Sorry about running off before... I was a bit emotional, but I'm better now... How ya feeling?"
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

PostSubject: Re: Time for a change(Doctor Who)   Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:39 am

Tabbrett watched the Doctor run off ahead. 'Hey! wait! i...err...urgh...never mind...' And she set about hobbling back inside, slowly.

Creygor looked up at the sound of the Doctor's voice.
'It's fine...I'm fine...I guess...just been thinking that's all...I still don't know how to...you know...' he replied quietly as he stayed sitting against the wall with a far-away look on his face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phantom Vampire
Admin
Admin
Phantom Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Time for a change(Doctor Who)   Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:43 am

"Ok...here's my strategy... Blurt it really fast to start, that gets it off your chest and gives you a confidence boost... Then, when they ask what you said, say it properly, using the boost in confidence to your advantage. Got it?" the Doctor explained, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

PostSubject: Re: Time for a change(Doctor Who)   Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:54 am

Creygor looked up at him as if he were the very manifestation of lunacyas he listened to what he said, but then it slowly dawned on him.
'That...might work...' he said, unsure, when suddenly Tabbrett's voice could be heard down the hall.
'A little help? Anyone? Hello?'
Creygor got up from where he sat and glanced nervously at the Doctor.
'Wish me luck...' and with that he went down the hall to greet the hobbling girl.
'Tabbrett I have something to confess...' he murmured as he approached.
'Finally someone to help me out, I know I can be reckless but it doesn't half hurt right no...what? what's up?'
'I...erm..well...i'velikedyouforawhilenowandidon'tknowifyoufeelthesamewayoranythingbutihadtogetitoffmychestbeforeiwentinsaneand...' he rambled, just as the Doctor told him to.
'Excuse me, what?' What he didn't expect though was for Tabbrett to interupt. He flushed slightly scarlet again before he forced himself to calm down and tried to look her in the eye.
'What I'm saying is...What I mean is...I...err...I think I love you...' he looked away instantly, almost afraid of her reaction.
'I'm sorry? You...you what...?' She sounded confused, unsure, not the best reaction was hoping for, but at least she wasn't slapping him. He glanced at the Doctor down the hall, before he shrugged, mustered all his courage, closed his eyes and kissed her outright...

SLAP!

...Yep...There was the slap...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phantom Vampire
Admin
Admin
Phantom Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Time for a change(Doctor Who)   Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:00 am

The Doctor sighed...
"That is NOT what I said to do..." he sighed. "people never listen to me..."
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

PostSubject: Re: Time for a change(Doctor Who)   Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:14 am

Creygor rubbed his now sore arm...Man that girl could hit hard...But he was half surprised she hadn't hit him on the face.
'What did you do that for?' He whined as he looked at her and noticed her incredulous look on her face.
'Me? Why did you do that?' She asked, her voice quiet, which puzzled him.
'Well...I...erm...' He struggled to form the words of what he said before, when she was staring right at him as she was now. Then she surprised him again.
'Why didn't you tell me before...?' She asked quietly, and he looked up sharpy in surprise, to see her eyes, now an almost silver colour, shimmering in the light.
'I...err...I didn't think you'd...I mean...' Creygor stuttered, unsure what he should make of her reaction any more.
'Creyg...I swear you can be one of the cowardliest boys in all of Karnackistos...' She smirked. He smiled slightly as he remembered what had caused their wrestling match before.
'Cowardly? I'll show you cowardly...' And with that he swung her around and leaned her against the wall as he kissed her once again. her eyes widened in instant surprise as he did so, before they instinctively closed and she relaxed into his kiss. After a few more seconds, she pulled away.
'Wow...wow...wo...oww..ow..ow...' At first Creygor smiled, thinking she was just fooling around when he realized his grip over a gash on her right arm, and his look instantly turned apologetic as he let go.
'Sorry! oh man, I'm sorry!' He began to babble his apologies...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time for a change(Doctor Who)   

Back to top Go down

Time for a change(Doctor Who)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3