A Fan site where you can chat about the latest shows or games and create RPGs for your fave tv shows!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Twilight apparitions(a Danny Phantom rp)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

Location : Either residing in Aydindril with the Confessors, or taken to reside in D'hara amongst the Mord-Sith

PostSubject: Re: Twilight apparitions(a Danny Phantom rp)   Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:25 pm

Nessa nodded her head as best she could dispite the madness growing inside. Surely she was going insane...
'I'm fine...' She told him, as convincingly as she could, trying to ignore the voices in her head.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phantom Vampire
Admin
Admin
Phantom Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Twilight apparitions(a Danny Phantom rp)   Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:01 pm

"Hm..." Danny wasn't convinced, but he went along with it. Then he saw the signal... For them to move...The sun was rising. "We should go... I know where wulf is... follow me..." He said, grabbing what little stuff he had, namely a make-shift bag and a small collection of berries. Raila stood and leant to one side,awaiting Danny's 'command' "Let's go guys..." He final.y said and he changed into Danny Phantom. Raila followed suite,becoming Raila Ectora... They waited for Nessa
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tvcentral.forumotion.net
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

Location : Either residing in Aydindril with the Confessors, or taken to reside in D'hara amongst the Mord-Sith

PostSubject: Re: Twilight apparitions(a Danny Phantom rp)   Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:20 am

Nessarose took another few deep breaths, trying to return to her usual sense of calm. After another few moments of futile failure, she decided it was unfair to keep them waiting still and transformed anyway as much as it pained her to do so. Just before she did though, she tied her jacket around her shoulder and made a make-shift sling before following the others.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phantom Vampire
Admin
Admin
Phantom Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Twilight apparitions(a Danny Phantom rp)   Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:07 pm

They took flight quickly and Danny lead the way towards a large waterfall... He headed straight for it at top speed.
"Danny? Where are we going?" Asked Raila,seeing him heading straight into the great wall of water.
"Wulfr's cave is behind this waterfall... We can't get through the waterfall at normal speed... We have to go really fast... I've only managed it once though..."
"Leave this to me..." Raila said,smiling. She grabbed Nessa's and Danny's Hands and zoomed towards the cascade of water.
"WOOOOOOOOAAAAAAH!" Danny cried as they sped through the water and entered the large cave... It was beautiful...It was full of crystals...Diamonds...They were scattered over the walls... Like stars. It was amazing... Raila stared in awe..."Wulf?" Danny said quietly... He then saw a green light... "Huh?" He went to investigate and found a ghost portal... "wulf must've..." he began,then smiled. He pulled out the fenton thermos, reversed the polarity and activated it, sealing the portal... He returned to Raila and NEssa and set up a fire... He sat down. Raila sat next to him.
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

PostSubject: Re: Twilight apparitions(a Danny Phantom rp)   Sat Feb 28, 2009 4:35 am

Nessa gazed around at the exspanse of the cavern in awe. It looked beautiful beyond words to her, as if she didn't even have a voice to say so. She wandered carefully around the edges of it, caressing the smooth stone and jagged diamonds with tender admiration. The shine that cast from them seemed to simmer in her eyes. Then she stopped for a peaceful moment, closing her eyes and just feeling the surface with her good hand(her other was still in her make-shift sling) and listened to the cascade of water nearby as it pattered along the surfaces. Just for this moment, she had crossed some borderline, and lost all resistance against time...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phantom Vampire
Admin
Admin
Phantom Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Twilight apparitions(a Danny Phantom rp)   Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:49 am

"Beautiful isn't it?" Danny said, sighing.
"Yeah... but Danny... Where's Wulf?"
"I think he went home..." Danny said quietly...
"But what if he..."
"what if he...what?"
"Got captured... By Walker..." Raila said worriedly.
"I didn't think of that... But he wouldn't scratch open a ghost portal for that... He'd refuse..."
"Not unless... Walker hypnotised him..."
"Impossible..."
"But you fought...Freakshow..."
"The scepter smashed..."
"What if somehow it reformed...?"
"It wouldn't... You're so pessimistic Raila..."
"You're so optimistic Danny...I can't think positive...I never have been able to..."
"I'm not always optimistic...I'm just in an optimistic mood right now..."
"I'm NEVER in an optimistic mood..."
"I know..." Danny said.
"Do you miss her?"
"Huh? Who?"
"Your girlfriend...Sam..."
"Yeah...But I miss my mum too... And tucker...And everyone...I even miss dash... And he doesn't stop bugging me..."
"HAHA!" Raila giggled... She stopped. "I just giggled..."
"Yes?"
"I never giggle..." Raila explained... "Is this a good thing?"
"Yes...It's very good" Danny said. smiling at her. Raila smiled back, and continued to examine the beautiful cave.
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

PostSubject: Re: Twilight apparitions(a Danny Phantom rp)   Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:45 am

Nessarose sighed with bliss, sitting down against the wall swiftly.
'I havn't felt like this in a looooooooong time...' She murmured, unsure whether she was truly feeling what it was like to be satisfied, to be safe. Her wrist still throbbed painfully, but that didn't stop the soft smile that graced her features. 'If I were to die right here...I know that I would die serenely...' she sighed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phantom Vampire
Admin
Admin
Phantom Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Twilight apparitions(a Danny Phantom rp)   Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:52 pm

"I wonder what's going on back home..." Danny said distantly.
>Amity Park<
"JACK!? HOW COULD YOU DO THIS!?" Maddie cried from behind the bars.
"This is for your own safety Maddie! I'm going to go and find Danny! You must stay here! It'll be dangerous!" Jack replied coldly.
"You're going to find Danny? And bring him home?" there was a glimmer of hope in her voice.
"No... I'm going to destroy him..." Jack said. HE didn't seem to care that it was his own son he'd be destroying. Maddie's face turned to sheer horror as she heard this.
"WHAT!? BUT JACK! He's our son! He's YOUR son! He's your flesh and blood!" she cried.
"He's a ghost... And if that's the case... He's no son of mine." Jack said.
"JAZZ!JAAAAAZZZ!" Maddie cried through the bars.
"Yes mom?" came Jazzes voice from the kitchen.
"YOU'VE GOT TO WARN DANNY! WARN HIM!" Maddie yelled desperately.
"About what mom?" Jazz asked calmly.
"Jack's going to destr-!" she began, but was cut off by Jack clamping his hand over her mouth.
"It's nothing Jazz!" he shouted anxiously.
"Ok!" Jazz shouted back. She walked back up to her room.
"Dad's gonna destroy Danny?" She whispered to herself... "How can I-" she began, then saw the answer. The BOOOOOmerang... A boomerang that locked onto a ghost's ecto-signiture... And it still had Danny's! Jazz ripped some paper out of her notebook and scrawled the message on it. She wrapped her headband around it and, checking her dad wasn't outside, tossed it out of the window. It zoomed off as the sun began to disappear beyond the horizon. She slipped a spare headband on so as to hide the fact she had even taken it off and continued her work.
>Wulf's Cave<
They watched the sunset, the beautiful light filtering through the wall of water before them made it sparkle magically. Then, something appeared on the horizon as the sun disappeared finally. Raila stood up and it hit her on the head.
"OW!What the-?" she picked it up...
"That's Jazz's headband!" Danny said, grabbing the boomerang. He read the message and his eyes widened.
"We have to go." Danny said quickly.
"What's going on?" raila asked.
"He's coming for us... We have to move."
"Nessa? You coming?" Raila asked.
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

PostSubject: Re: Twilight apparitions(a Danny Phantom rp)   Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:07 am

Nessarose glanced up, startled from her reverie and almost stumbling over herself as she shot up from her previously occupied space on the floor.
'What? Oh, yeah sure...Thats if you guys don't mind me tagging along...'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phantom Vampire
Admin
Admin
Phantom Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Twilight apparitions(a Danny Phantom rp)   Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:50 am

Danny's voice was grave as he said the following words:
"We'll have to leave the country... we can't stay here... If we do... He'll get us..."
"But Danny..." Raila began. Then, findnig no objections, she agreed and they set off, taking their make-shift backpacks with them.
They flew over the expansive wood.
After around an hour they finally saw the coast. "Come on!" Danny said, speeding up. "We can rest on the beach..."
"Ok..." Raila answered, her words were sluightly slurred from exhaustion.. They landed in a small alcove an sat against some rocks. Danny built a fire and Raila caught some fish, which then cooked on the fire and split equally between them. Soon Danny and Raila both drifted of to sleep. the cave was silent
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

PostSubject: Re: Twilight apparitions(a Danny Phantom rp)   Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:04 pm

Nessa watched the two of them sleep as she couldn't. After what had happened last time, she couldn't bare the thought of going through it again so she sat beside the dying embers of the fire and tended to them with care. She didn't care for the warmth, it was what she saw in them that she kept them going. She had always been in awe of fire, the way the flames licked and flickered at many points, like endless images. The light reflected in her eyes as she continued to watch unwavering long into the hours of the dawning.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phantom Vampire
Admin
Admin
Phantom Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Twilight apparitions(a Danny Phantom rp)   Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:32 pm

As the sun-light filtered into the cave, Raila's eyes slowly flickered open. She sat up wearily and rubbed her eyes. She looked around, then stood up and stretched. Soon Danny also woke up.
"We should go..." He said after they had a breakfast of even more fish. Raila nodded and they set off. Danny flew them over the sea until they reached a small island. Everyone was tired so they landed there.
"Where's this? Hawaii?" Raila asked, a small glimmer of hope in her voice.
"No...this place is uncharted..." Danny said...
"Huh!?"
"It's not of the map...look..." Danny said, pointing to where they were. Raila gasped...
"Have we...discovered a new island?"
"I suppose... I wonder why noones discovered it before..."
"Who knows?" Raila asked,obviosuly not expecting an answer as she lay down on the beach, closing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

PostSubject: Re: Twilight apparitions(a Danny Phantom rp)   Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:30 pm

Nessa watched the other two carefully. She had to admit, she was so tired, she could barely stand even without her 'problem' but yet again she was faced with the fact that she was too scared to sleep, in fear of the nightmare again. However, despite her best efforts, she found herself lapsing into unwelcomed unconsciousness. Who could foresee what would happen next...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phantom Vampire
Admin
Admin
Phantom Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Twilight apparitions(a Danny Phantom rp)   Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:52 pm

Danny also decided to lie down, unusuaklly close to Raila, who was already asleep in the golden rays of the now setting sun.
The sun glistened off the sea as little flecks of golden light. danny admired the scenery before succumbing to a deep sleep. He was very tired...
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

PostSubject: Re: Twilight apparitions(a Danny Phantom rp)   Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:49 am

Nessa awoke to a strange pulling sensation. She opened her eyes hurriedly to find a darkly tanned hand gripping the back of her shirt and pulling her further from her two friends and closer to the sea. As she looked up she noticed the few stars dancng on the hazey carpet of the dawning sky, the last few to remain after a long night. Nessa shook her head f her fascination at the wonderous scenery above and began to writhe in the figure's hold, trying to get free. She tried to go ghost, many times, but found that each time it seemed futile, and each time it didn't work, she felt heavier, like something was weighting her limbs down. As she realized the figure's intentions, as small waves began to wash about her now tired limbs, she made a split second decision. If she stood any chance of waking the other two up, to warn them, it would have to be now. So summoning all the strength she could, she opened her mouth, and screamed as loud as she could as long as she could make it last, to try and wake them up. Yet, she had no way to see whether it worked or not, for before she could see them, she felt herself lifting upward, then crashing into the further depths of the dark water.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phantom Vampire
Admin
Admin
Phantom Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Twilight apparitions(a Danny Phantom rp)   Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:16 pm

Raila woke with a start. Someone had screamed... She shook Danny awae.
"Huh?What" Danny asked groggily.
"I heard someone scream" Raila explained. "Nessa! Wake-" she looked over Danny to realise...Nessa was gone! "OH NO!NESSA!" Raila cried. "Danny!Search the island!I'll search the sea!" They both shouted their catchphrases and flew off in search of Nessa.
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

PostSubject: Re: Twilight apparitions(a Danny Phantom rp)   Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:32 pm

Under the darkness of the water, it was near impossible to tell whether her eyes were open or closed. Waving a hand in front of her face, Nessa could see the faintest outline of her skin amid the depths she was swiftly falling into. She thrashed and jostled around in the water, trying to get back to the surface, but every movement seemed futile. Once again she tried going ghost several times, yet she merely felt her body weaken again. Silently cursing her weakness of limbs, Nessa searched her mind for some way of escape, but her vision was becoming blurier and blurier.
'Come on...come on...there's got to be someway...' She thought hastily as the grip on her consciousness began to slip. 'No, i won't go, i won't, i won't...' Nessa thought as her vision became impossibly darker. 'NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!' she screamed aloud despite the water. As her mind fell dark, she felt herself surge upward and her whole body felt as if it were ripped apart as she erupted from the water, as if it had spat her out into the sky. If she had been conscious, she would have found it possible to go ghost, alas, she wasn't. She plummeted into the high branches of a nearby tree, crashing through them and hitting the floor with a soaked thud, blood sliding from a laceration across her forehead and wrist from when she had fallen...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phantom Vampire
Admin
Admin
Phantom Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Twilight apparitions(a Danny Phantom rp)   Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:42 pm

After a few minutes, Danny saw a limp, bleeding form underneath a tree. He flew down to investigate.
"NESSA!" He cried, running to her. "RAILA!RAILA! Oh for goodness sake..." He stood up and belted out his ghostly wail. Raila appeared quickly.
"You found her! Oh my god! Nessa!" Raila cried kneeling down beside her injured friend.
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

PostSubject: Re: Twilight apparitions(a Danny Phantom rp)   Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:30 am

Nessa groaned with pain as it flared throughout her whole body. Slowly, she opened her eyes and saw Danny and Raila.
''M sorry...'m such a burden fer you two...' she slurred, almost as if she were drunk.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phantom Vampire
Admin
Admin
Phantom Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Twilight apparitions(a Danny Phantom rp)   Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:22 pm

Raila's cold heart was still existent, and she almost agreed with NEssa...But instead she kept quiet.
"Of course you're not!" Danny reassuredNessa... He looked at Raila. She gave him a look saying: [i]I don't feel the same, but she is my friend...[/i] He nodded understandingly. She hid this thought from NEssa. She was cold hearted, but she didn't want to hurt Nessa's feelings...
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

PostSubject: Re: Twilight apparitions(a Danny Phantom rp)   Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:17 am

'It's better if i just...leave now,' Nessa murmured, somehow managing to pull herself up from the floor despite her injuries. She staggered, swaying precariously unbalanced, but managed to stay upright as she tried to walk past them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phantom Vampire
Admin
Admin
Phantom Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Twilight apparitions(a Danny Phantom rp)   Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:25 pm

"What are you talking about?! You can't leave! Not in the state you're in!" Danny exclaimed. Raila nodded in agreement with Danny.
"You need looking after..." She said absent-mindedly. There was no apparent emotion in her voice as she looked down at Nessa.
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

PostSubject: Re: Twilight apparitions(a Danny Phantom rp)   Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:58 pm

Despite her injuries, she gathered a defensive look in her eyes at Raila's statement.
'I've been looked after long enough, and to be brutally honest, i hated every minute of it 'cuz i never got to show who i really was, and i don't appreciate being looked down upon again by anyone.' she stated defensively, before continuing her walk, a little more strength in her steps now, but whether it was due to anger, defensiveness or consciouness, nobody knew.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phantom Vampire
Admin
Admin
Phantom Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Twilight apparitions(a Danny Phantom rp)   Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:17 pm

"I don't mean that...I mean, your injuries need tending to...Then you may do as you please." The same hard tone was in Raila's voice... Danny nodded in agreement.
"She's right...We-we didn't mean to upset you Nessa..." He said apolagetically. "Please don't leave..."
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

PostSubject: Re: Twilight apparitions(a Danny Phantom rp)   Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:39 am

'I can tend to myself as i please, as it seems you do not need nor want my company,' she stated equally coldy at Raila, before she wiped the blood from her wrist with her other hand and continued to walk. Something in her personality had changed after her little ordeal, she seemed furious, despite she didn't truly need to be as much as she was.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twilight apparitions(a Danny Phantom rp)   

Back to top Go down

Twilight apparitions(a Danny Phantom rp)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next