Fanatic Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Fan site where you can chat about the latest shows or games and create RPGs for your fave tv shows!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Daily randomness!

Go down 
+3
gooblesnark
Immortal-Elphaba
Phantom Vampire
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

Location : Either residing in Aydindril with the Confessors, or taken to reside in D'hara amongst the Mord-Sith

Daily randomness! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily randomness!   Daily randomness! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 8:55 am

Yeah, sure i'll tell her you said hi, if i remember to...*groans as legs ache from Footloose Rehersal, coupled with Omigod You Guys Rehersal and Kids Game Rehersal* oww...Anyways...;

'I think i actually get the storyline of Legally Blonde; The Musical...As in what the songs are on about...hmm...'

'I have 'So Much Better' stuck in my head...argh!'

'Thats wierd...the saddest song (and it is a little sad, and i mean this Sad kinda sad) is the title song itself...'
Back to top Go down
Antagonist09
Antagonist09

Location : In a place far far away... In the space of doom I call my brain...

PostSubject: Re: Daily randomness!   Daily randomness! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 4:18 am

At least you stole YKW's Diddie rather than mine!

Go Rose!

Can you say hi for me?

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
http://www.somerubbishthing.co.uk
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

Location : Either residing in Aydindril with the Confessors, or taken to reside in D'hara amongst the Mord-Sith

PostSubject: Re: Daily randomness!   Daily randomness! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 8:49 am

OMIGOD!(ok, pardon the pun, waaaaaaaaaay too much singing Legally Blonde today) i DO know Rose and Emily, but i don't think Fern is there this time Sad Still the other two are nice, but i think the one who likes my singing (and now also my graffiti all over my lyrics booklet...) is called Emily.
Anyways, randomness;

'Omigod, this is gonna become annoying,
to my parents as they hear me sing
if there ever was an annoying song this one qualifies
Omigod you guys!
omigod!'

And i just HAD to do that... I sang it in the actual tune too! And sad in a slight-american accent too (i meant sadly 'cuz i'm rubbish at it, even though i enjoy it) Also;

'All My Teachers Like Wicked!!!' (Louise has seen it once, Sarah's seen it twice and i've unintentionally convinced Hannah to go(she caught me reading my 'Grimmerie' and asked if she could take a look then said she really really wanted to see it Razz)

Last edited by Immortal-Elphaba on Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Phantom Vampire
Admin
Admin
Phantom Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Daily randomness!   Daily randomness! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 2:37 pm

ok,as you've noticed,i'm online...i managed to get internet(magically) and i'm using my dad's laptop,it's like 11:37pm here while to you lot it's 10:37pm^_^
Back to top Go down
https://tvcentral.forumotion.net
Phantom Vampire
Admin
Admin
Phantom Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Daily randomness!   Daily randomness! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 2:34 pm

omg!you mght have a diddie!unless:

.it's a small tubby brown haired grl called fern
.it's a small skinny girl called emily
.it's a small medium sized girl called rose

those are mne,ant's and YKW's diddies
mine is fern
ant's is rose
YKW's is emily
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

PostSubject: Re: Daily randomness!   Daily randomness! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 1:49 pm

Yeah i am talking about EDGE, though i don't know the diddie's name yet, and we don't even know each other yet, she just seems to come up to me and say hi and stuff, and said she liked my singing -_- i can't sing 'i dreamed a dream that well... -_- even though she seems to think so... If i get to know her name i'll edit this post and tell you, and add some randomness to it too...
Back to top Go down
Antagonist09
Antagonist09

PostSubject: Re: Daily randomness!   Daily randomness! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 12:24 pm

Are you talking about EDGE?

if so who is the diddie's name?

I MUST KNOW
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

PostSubject: Re: Daily randomness!   Daily randomness! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 9:14 am

My Randomnesses;

'YOU THOUGHT YOU HAD IT HARD DANCING TO 'ONE SHORT DAY?!' WELL I'VE GOTTA DANCE TO 'FOOTLOOSE!' ARGH!'

'Gah...Footloose is the breaking bane of my dancing-non-existence...the foot thing is hard to do...-_-'

'Oh my GAWD! I have to sing 'Ohmigod You Guys' from Legally Blonde?! Oh all the musicals of all of broadway/west end/theatre, LEGALLY BLONDE?!'

'Aww...I think one of the littlies has taken a liking to me...she's so sweet!'

'Ok...all that dancing is certifiably dizzifying...so much SPINNING'

Ok, rants over until i can remember more Razz
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

PostSubject: Re: Daily randomness!   Daily randomness! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 7:25 am

My Randomnesses, from what i can remember;

'I saw Half-Blood Prince today!!! At last!!!'

'We need more Gelphienessssssssssssssssss out there!' <<< That was yesterday

'What's her name, Bellatrix LESS-SANE?' That was my dad, not me, but oh well

'Hmm...I know how that feels...' <<< Whispered during a certain scene in the movie

'What the hell!? I knew that was coming, and i still jumped!' <<<Another scene

And lastly;

'Oh my, it's the 24th! HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRISTIN!' *dances round the room, hits head on open wardrobe door, and falls on the floor out cold for a while*
Back to top Go down
Antagonist09
Antagonist09

PostSubject: Re: Daily randomness!   Daily randomness! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 5:05 am

SPREAD THE PLANTS AND THE ZOMBIES

BTW PV if Raeku (Spelling??!) doesn't like Plants vs Zombies then I will murder him!

Just a heads up.
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

PostSubject: Re: Daily randomness!   Daily randomness! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 6:27 am

hmm...my randomness...ses

'i've never had 9 emails in one day before...'

'ok...i'm going too far into detail...'

'two ships in the night isn't as good as when i want to dance'

'*hits head* shut up with all the german!' (that was to myself after i said 'The Black Phantom And The Black Angel' in german...)

'I blame ELISABETH!!!'
Back to top Go down
Phantom Vampire
Admin
Admin
Phantom Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Daily randomness!   Daily randomness! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 4:49 am

I thought of one for today!finally^_^

"I-I can draw!!!!!!"

lol....I said this after looking through my sketchbook(which I've had for over a year) and finding that some of my drawings are actually quite good...lol....
Back to top Go down
Phantom Vampire
Admin
Admin
Phantom Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Daily randomness!   Daily randomness! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 4:43 am

ok...I have anothewr from yesterday:

"POWIE!"

^Again, whiole showing Raeku PVZ^_^
Back to top Go down
Phantom Vampire
Admin
Admin
Phantom Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Daily randomness!   Daily randomness! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 2:39 am

My randomness is from yesterday,cuz it's early and I haven't said anything random yet today....I'll probably post later once I have:

"SPUDOW!"

^said while showing Raeku Plants vs. Zombies...Yes ant,I'm spreading the word of the phenomenon that IS PLANTS VS. ZOMBIES!!!WOOOO!^_^
Back to top Go down
Phantom Vampire
Admin
Admin
Phantom Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Daily randomness!   Daily randomness! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 4:01 pm

Ok my randomness,while in town with ant,IE and Raeku:

"There's a zombie on your lawn!
There's a zombie on your lawn!
We don't want zombies on the lawn!

I know your type: Tall dark and Dead,
You wanna bite all the petals off of my head!
And then eat the brains of the one who planted me here!
(ant and I)NOOOOOO!

I'm just a sunflower but see,
Me power an entire infantry!
You like the taste of brains;
We don't like Zombies!

(ant) I used to play football (me) football...
(ant)road cones protect my head(me) cone on his head!
(ant)I have a screen door shield!(me)screen door shield!
(ant) WE ARE THE UNDEAD!

We don't want zombies on the lawn!

Maybe it's time to reeevaluatem,
I know you have a lot of food on your plate;
Brains are quite rich in cholesterol!

You're dead so it doesn't matter!
Instead we'll use this solar power!
To make a lawn defense at any hour!

(ant) I like your tricycle(me)tricycle!
(ant)there's butter on my head(me)on his head!
(ant)I'm gonna eat your brains!(me)no no no no!
(ant) WE ARE THE UNDEAD!

We don't want zombies on the lawn!"

This was in the park and we were singing the plants Vs Zombies song...Ant was the zombies...I was the dancing sunflower...^_^
Here's a link to the PROPER music vid^_^So...yeash...maybe IE would liike to listen to this after having to suffer my terribel singing^_^Ant didn'thave to sing...he just had to put on a funny zombie voice^_^lol Anyway...the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0N1_0SUGlDQ
Do watch it^_^

P.S. If you do watch it(please do) watch on the rooftop part... There will be a zombie coming from the sky...he will have an upside down crazy man...Poor guy:(
Back to top Go down
Phantom Vampire
Admin
Admin
Phantom Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Daily randomness!   Daily randomness! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:14 pm

my slightly random...randomness:

"DAMN YOU TO HELL HECTOR!STOP DYING!"

o_O does that make sense to you? I want to damn him to hell but i don't want him to die...WTH!?

I said thiss while getting VERY ffrustrated at my game...BECAUSE HECTOR KEPT DYInG!!!ARRRRGH!

Ok...remain calm... Phew...sorry^_^
Back to top Go down
Antagonist09
Antagonist09

PostSubject: Re: Daily randomness!   Daily randomness! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 10:37 am

Look how sad I am!!!

I changed my Avatar from Warcraft 3 (VERY good game) to Plants vs Zombies (Also a VERY good game)
Back to top Go down
Antagonist09
Antagonist09

PostSubject: Re: Daily randomness!   Daily randomness! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 8:39 am

That Is True!

Plants Vs Zombies does put a smile on your face!

How far are you?

Yay PVZ Geek!
Back to top Go down
Phantom Vampire
Admin
Admin
Phantom Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Daily randomness!   Daily randomness! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 5:51 am

My randomness is slightly sad but I will tell you why in a sec

"It's better to be emotionless than depressed...right?"

It's true...

I said that in a bad mood after 2 things:

1) Reading Roses of Eyam Act 1

2) My boyfriend said he'd call me today...and he still hasn't...

But thankfully,because of a combo of: happy music, Plants vs Zombies and chocolate...I am now happy again^_^
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

PostSubject: Re: Daily randomness!   Daily randomness! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 5:39 am

my randomnesses for today;

'wait that was the wrong way round...'

'*repeats and repeats like lines* i should not watch german advertisements for wicked-i should not watch german advertisements for wicked-i should not watch german advertisements for wicked...'

'nuuuuuuuuuuuuu must NOT listen to any more MUSICALS! i'll go even more insane than i am!!!!!!!!!!!!'
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

PostSubject: Re: Daily randomness!   Daily randomness! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 1:41 pm

random;

'i have ruby red shoes now...hang on...i have nessa and elphie shoes!?'
Back to top Go down
Phantom Vampire
Admin
Admin
Phantom Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Daily randomness!   Daily randomness! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 11:38 am

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

WAAAAAH!I HATE MY COMPUTER!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Antagonist09
Antagonist09

PostSubject: Re: Daily randomness!   Daily randomness! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 5:28 am

PV

You can't connect Sad

SadSadSad:SadSadSadSadSadSadSad
Back to top Go down
Phantom Vampire
Admin
Admin
Phantom Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Daily randomness!   Daily randomness! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 4:11 am

Ok...

Yes, I have already completede adenture. I have not yet unlocked endless survival

And the book? "Mastering Modern world history" by norman lowe.

P.S. Sinc eyou said don't look at post time, I looked...You're an idiot!lol...besides, I'm sad...crazy...and I have no life so you're not the only one^_^
Back to top Go down
Antagonist09
Antagonist09

PostSubject: Re: Daily randomness!   Daily randomness! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 4:06 am

Don't Look at time of posting please. Yes I'm sad, I have no life etc.... ^_^

P.V: What book was that? (Out of intrest)

I.E: What kind of dog are you shaking like? (Out of intrest)

Antagonist: How sad are you? (Out of intrest)

Yes I'm Sad, I have no life blah blah blah

SUMMER HOLIDAYS!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daily randomness!   Daily randomness! - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Daily randomness!
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fanatic Central :: The Main area :: Info' Central-