Fanatic Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Fan site where you can chat about the latest shows or games and create RPGs for your fave tv shows!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cows VS Cops

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

Location : Either residing in Aydindril with the Confessors, or taken to reside in D'hara amongst the Mord-Sith

Cows VS Cops Empty
PostSubject: Cows VS Cops   Cows VS Cops Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 12:59 pm

Well, PV, You did say anything goes here, so, with your noble permission, I stand here before al registered users of FC to bring to light the protest that lives on among us people here.

COWS VS COPS!

P.S To anyone, this is a mere suggesgion, but perhaps taking a look at Over The Moon from the movie of RENT may give you a clearer insight to this.

As we all know, cows play a large important part in our lives to this day, yet, during a protest by our noble liutenant *see list below* several police officers became riled and unpeaceful at the sight of a few mere people mooing. So, I stand here, presenting to you the 'war' of both Cows vs those that are Cops.

This may not make any sense to anyone, but, therein lies the fun I feel!

So, I call upon you, as a friend, to ask you, if nothing else, to simply moo, at least once a day, no matter where, when or why, just let it out! It has actually helped me relieve stress before (no joke) and I ask you, will you stand among us fellows already gathered, by the COWS in this noble cause of Cows VS Cops!

COWS VS COPS! Join the fight, Help us put this protest right, As Cows of all lands and worlds unite! MOO WITH ME!!! MOO!!!!!!!

Note to all; This protest does not mean ANY offense to either Cows or and Police Force, this is merely a teenager having some hyperactive fun, and no offense should be taken seriously or directly, this is merely humor.
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

Location : Either residing in Aydindril with the Confessors, or taken to reside in D'hara amongst the Mord-Sith

Cows VS Cops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cows VS Cops   Cows VS Cops Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 1:05 pm

Current CVC Member List;

Generals;
The Cosmic Moo
Elsie The Cow

Lieutenant;
Maureen Johnson

Lieutenant's Understudy;
Me (Immortal-Elphaba)

Members;
Skye
Ephmera
Phantom-Vampire
Antagonist09

Any New Members Welcome at Any given time, note Admin or Me before-hand to ensure your inclusion

Last edited by Immortal-Elphaba on Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Antagonist09
Antagonist09

Location : In a place far far away... In the space of doom I call my brain...

Cows VS Cops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cows VS Cops   Cows VS Cops Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 12:34 pm

This is probably the weirdest post EVER but can I please join in???

I WANT TO JOIN THE FIGHT OF MOO

Sign me up baby!!(or calf whatever)

At least sign me up pleaseeeeeeeee scratch
Back to top Go down
http://www.somerubbishthing.co.uk
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

Cows VS Cops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cows VS Cops   Cows VS Cops Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 1:36 pm

Sure you can join, i'll add you to the member list! One more among our ranks to beat the cops! Long live cows!

COWS VS COPS! Join the fight, Help us put this protest right, As Cows of all lands and worlds unite! MOO WITH ME!!! MOO!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Antagonist09
Antagonist09

Cows VS Cops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cows VS Cops   Cows VS Cops Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 11:44 am

Right I've joined the fight for the moo!

yippee and all that but what do we actually do apart from moo every now and again?

POOKIE MWHAHAHAHAHA! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

Cows VS Cops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cows VS Cops   Cows VS Cops Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 9:04 am

Try to rally others into it, thats one thing, mooing thats another, and supporting cows in times of need too

STOP STEALING MY/MAUREEN's WORD! *squint* or i'll borrow the broomstick from Elphie again
Back to top Go down
Antagonist09
Antagonist09

Cows VS Cops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cows VS Cops   Cows VS Cops Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 11:35 am

I think My Humanities teacher is evil!

She got chased around by sheep and BULLS. BULL HATER! I thought she was a nice humanities teacher... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cows VS Cops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cows VS Cops   Cows VS Cops Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cows VS Cops
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fanatic Central :: Misc. :: Projects-
Jump to: