Fanatic Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Fan site where you can chat about the latest shows or games and create RPGs for your fave tv shows!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Generation Vampyre

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

Location : Either residing in Aydindril with the Confessors, or taken to reside in D'hara amongst the Mord-Sith

Generation Vampyre Empty
PostSubject: Generation Vampyre   Generation Vampyre Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 2:42 pm

Ok, I know this seems odd at first, but hear(or rather read) me out here. I know we already have two vampiric role-plays going on, but this idea came to me... Basically, to keep it simples, it's a role-play that involves every vampyre/vampire from anything. You can bring them in from anywhere. So basically where they'd normally be parted by timezone/distance/place, here, it doesn't matter...Its a place where peace can reign, or hell can break loose...literally...
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

Location : Either residing in Aydindril with the Confessors, or taken to reside in D'hara amongst the Mord-Sith

Generation Vampyre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Generation Vampyre   Generation Vampyre Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 3:02 pm

Okies, so like I mentioned previously, this involves any vamp, as long as they are a vamp(or in some cases half/demi/semi/whatever) but before we can begin, we need to know who your character is, and just what 'verse they may come from... For example, I'll introduce my first character via the character creation template, and you can kinda picture it from there...

Name; Drusilla
Age When Turned; 20
Age Now (from when they were turned, to present time, counting their age before transformation too); 169
Born (if you don't know this, then leave it); London
Which 'Verse(which story/movie/etc they come from); Buffy the Vampire Slayer/Angel
Normal Appearance(this usually counts for what they looked like before transformation); Dark hair, dark eyes
Vampyric appearance; Dark hair, yellow/gold eyes
History; Not much is known about Drusilla's life prior to being sired. She had an uncle, a mother and two sisters - one of whom was apparently named Anne. One night, in 1860, while walking with her family, she was first seen by the vampire, Darla, who sensed what made Drusilla unique: she was not only chaste and sweet, but she also had visions of future events. Darla showed Drusilla to her lover, Angelus, who became instantly obsessed with the notion of not just killing the young woman, but with destroying her both emotionally and psychologically.At the time, Drusilla was fearful of her visions, which she regarded as a curse, as her mother had told her that they were an affront to the Lord. One day, after having the vision of a mine crash, in which two men died, she sought the help of a priest. She didn't realize that the man inside the confessional was Angelus, who had just killed the real priest. Drusilla told him about the vision and her fear of becoming evil, causing the bemused Angelus to taunt her by calling Drusilla a spawn of Satan and that she was fated to become evil. This was the first of the many tortures the sadistic Angelus visited upon Drusilla, slowly shattering her fragile psyche. With her sanity nearly shattered both by her visions as well as the deaths of her family and the psychological torture Angelus had devised, she went over the edge. Believing that death would merely release Drusilla of her suffering and considering her his masterpiece, Angelus sired her, despite Darla's objections of having a lunatic vampire alongside them. (no, the history for your character does not have to be as long as that, i just enjoy elongated stuff when i'm bored)
Personality; As you can tell by the psychological and physical torture she had been through prior to being turned, she seems to have lost most sense of any sanity in her. Often speaking in riddles or rambles of what seems utterly random. Sometimes, there is some truth in these strange murmurings she gives, but not always. Also, despite her odd murmurings, usually with cruel intentions obviosly in them, her voice is quite unusually soft and quiet.

Whew, there you have it, first character template. It doesn't have to be that complicated, I'm just like that...Feel free to add any other things if you need to, to your own. And lets see what happens ^^
Back to top Go down
Phantom Vampire
Admin
Admin
Phantom Vampire

Generation Vampyre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Generation Vampyre   Generation Vampyre Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 5:52 am

I'm gonna have a couple or so charries:

Name: Yuuki Cross/Kuran
Age when "turned"(returned to original state):approx. 16
age now:17
Born:unknown(the Kuran household in Japan,but where that is...is unknown)
Type of Vampire:Pureblood
'Verse:Vampire Knight
Normal appearance(Day time appearance):long brown hair to her waist, a white dress and soft chestnnut eyes
Vampiric apearance(night time): Long brown hair to her waist, a white dress and glownig blood red eyes
History: When she was 5, her mother turned her into a human to prevent a Noble Vampire called Rido from killing her. She was found in the snow that same night by her brother Kaname(he didn't tell her he was her brother) who took her to Chairman Cross of Cross academy...Yuuki's parents were killed that night, but Yuuki did not know this. She always believed that humans and Vampires could co-exist and supported her foster father's ambitions of the school(day class,humans and night class,vampires) being made a prefect, to ensure that the night class' secret was not revealed to the day class... Her friend and fellow prefect Zero was slowly becoming a vampire himself after being bitten by a pureblood...but she only found out after being with him for 8 years... Kaname has finally awakened her and she has returned to being a pureblood vampire like him now. The two are soon to be married(incest is common in purebloods, since purebloods are so rare)
They have decided to leave the academy together.
(They live off each others blood)
Personality: Very meek, but storng at the same time...she wants to prtect Kaname and Zero...but Kaname won't let her, and Zero now hates her after she became a Vampire...

Name:Kaname Kuran
Age(he was born a vampire): approx. 19
born: Kuran household
Type of vampire:Pureblood
'Verse:Vampire Knight
Normal Appearance: Tall, dark brown(almost black) hair and dark brown eyes
Vampiric appearance:Tall,dark brown(almost black) hair and glowing blood red eyes
History: After his parents were killed, he left to find his now human sister, Yuuki, finding her being attacked by a level E vampire in the snow. He killed this vampire calling him a "disgrace" and took Yuuki to Chairman Cross, frequently visiting her until Zero came three years later... Zero hated Vampires...and even though Kaname was good-hearted...he still despised him. They have been enemies ever since. Now Kaname has gotten his sister back and they are to be wed. They have decided to leave Cross academy.
(They live off each others blood)
Personality:Kind,gentle and understanding. He cares very much for Yuuki, and will do anything for her.

Name:Alice Cullen
Age when turned: this is unknown,but she looks about 17/18
Age now:Also unknown
born:unknown
'Verse:Twilight saga
normal appeareance:unknown
Vampiric appearance: Shoulder length black hair that sticks out every way possible and golden brown(not hungry) or black(hungry) eyes.
History: Before being a vampire, she remembers nothing... She met Jasper in South America and they found the Cullen family together. They now both live with them, refraining from human blood, instead living on animals. She can see the future.
Personality: Almost always hyper and very bouncy and eccentric.

Name: Jasper Cullen/Hale
Age when turned: unknown, but he looks about 18/19
Age now:also unkown
born: South America?????possibly...
'Verse:Twilight saga
normal appearance:unknown
Vampiric appearance: curly blonde hair and golden brown(not hungry) or black(hungry) eyes.
History: Before being turned, he remembers that he was an army officer. After being turned he helped his turner Maria with her armies of new born vampires in the great battles of South America...Maria was defeated though and she sent Jasper away to save himself... He then met Alice and went to the Cullens...He struggles the most to live off of animal blood, once almost killing Edward's fiancee Bella...He can control people's emotions. He is called jasper Hale in schools to pretend he is related to Rosalie to make their adoption story more believable...
Personality: Kind, slightly averted to human contact due to difficulties, but otherwise a great person.

I think that's it for now...
Are we allowed to create new vampires? or not?
Personality:
Back to top Go down
https://tvcentral.forumotion.net
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

Generation Vampyre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Generation Vampyre   Generation Vampyre Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 1:06 pm

(Well, normally i would say yes, but this is more of just a general vampyre fandom from multiple areas rather than involving our own original creations, originally after all this probably wasn't going to be taken seriously, but who knows where the story may end up)
Back to top Go down
Phantom Vampire
Admin
Admin
Phantom Vampire

Generation Vampyre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Generation Vampyre   Generation Vampyre Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 2:49 am

(okies...)
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

Generation Vampyre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Generation Vampyre   Generation Vampyre Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 1:26 pm

Bringing in another charrie...

Name; William Pratt/Spike
Age When 'Turned'; 25
Age Now; 126
Born; London, England
Which 'Verse; Buffy/Angel
Normal Appearance; Platinum Hair, Blue eyes
Vampyric Appearance; Platinum Hair, Gold Eyes
(I'll add the rest later...Honestly right now there's too much to post...)

(Shall we begin...considering leaving it will get us nowhere...)

Drusilla skittered about, in the oddly silent yet graceful way that she always happened to do so. Her off-white dress spun soundlessly as she glided around effortlessly. Her dark hair fell in soft tresses across her shoulders as she came to a stop at a smal gethering of porcelain dolls. She gently placed a pale palm around the abdoment of one, her sharp, slender nails curling around the delicate red fabric of the smaller dress.
'Now, now, Miss Edith, you have been a bad girl today...which means sadly, you won't get to see mommy's new play thing. all the other pretty pets will share, but you can't today.' Gently, she turned the doll around so that it was facing the wall away from the rest of the room. Then she glided back towards a figure that lay squirming on the large velvet bed. As she slipped up onto the bed beside the squirming red-head, she tenderly touched the woman's cheek. The woman squirmed even more and tears sprung in her eyes as Dru slid her nail across the woman's pale cheek, causing her to bleed. She was about to lick the blood clean when the opening of a door startled her.
'Now, pet, what have I told you about playing with your food?' A sly british voice cut through the atmosphere of the small room. Drusilla turned slowly and gazed at the platinum haired vampire standing opposite her wearing a leather trench coat.
'Spike...' She breathed quietly, before she lifted herself from the bed and wrapped her pale arms around his lean, muscular form. Her hands roamed his broad shoulders as she breathed down his neck. 'Did you have fun tonight spikey...?' She whispered as her cold breath tingled in her ear.
'Sure did luv, Got a feast of at least four today, enough to keep us blissful for a day or two.' He stated slyly, drawing a hand through her dark locks as he gazed at the red-head still on the bed.
'That's my spike...' She murmured, leaning her head against his chest.
'Sorry for my interruption Dru, i'll let you get back to your treat.' Spike murmured as he pulled back from her embrace and made his way back towards the door. Drusilla grinned sadistically as she turned back to the bed.
'The stars tell me that a delight will be tonight...' She drawled as she drew down the heavy drapes around the bed, and a scream of sheer terror came from inside.
Back to top Go down
Phantom Vampire
Admin
Admin
Phantom Vampire

Generation Vampyre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Generation Vampyre   Generation Vampyre Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 7:54 am

"Yuuki. We need to go..." Kaname said urgently. "It's almost night... If we don't leave soon the day class will see us!"
"I'm coming brother!" Yuuki cried. "Forgive me..."
"Come Yuuki-sama" Aidou said. "We must get you away from here." Yuuki nodded and ran down the stairs. Kaname extended his hand. Yuuki took it and he led her to the taxi out side Cross academy's gates. The rain bounced off his skin, but as he looked into her eyes everything seemed to disappear... Everything but her. She meant the world to him. If he lost her, he didn't know how he could live. He helped her into the taxi and climber in after her. He blurted out the airport they were headed to to Aidou and he nodded. Yuuki looked back at her home... She would miss Cross Academy. She would miss Yori... She would miss Zero... But in her mind she was set. She loved Kaname... More than a brother...
She refused to let him leave her. She would stay by his side forever. She didn't care if people thought they were strange, sick or twisted. She loved him... And nothing...NOTHING, would take him from her now...

"Jasper!" Alice yelled. She had seen a hunt go wrong... A hunter would be injured badly. He would bleed. If they didn't leave it would be too much for her dear Jasper to handle. He would go rampant. It wasn't his fault... The poor guy had spent the first 50 or so years of his life living off human blood. It would certainly be hard for him to kick the habit... He wasn't listening...
"JASPER! WE HAVE TO GO! NOW!" she cried. Alice grabbed her partner's hand and pulled him towards her.
"What is it? What's wrong?" he could feel her worry, and his escalated with it.
"We have to go... A hunter will get injured any minute! He's going to bleed to death!" Alice explained quickly. Jasper's eyes widened.
"Yes...You're right. We need to go."
"Let's go back home. Quickly." Alice urged. Jasper nodded and they began to flit back towards the Cullen's house. Suddenly, Jasper stopped and his nostrils flared.
"Blood... I smell blood coming from the house!" he cried in alarm.
"Nessie..." Alice whispered, more to herself. "Let's go... I'll leave a note at the cottage." she pulled out a piece of paper from the note-book she always carried and scribbled a quick note:

[i]Edward,Bella and Nessie

We're sorry...We have to leave.
We will miss you all dearly. Tell Carlisle we're sorry.
Goodbye.

Alice and Jasper[/i]

Alice placed on the small table in the little cottage they had given Bella and Edward. If she could cry, Alice knew that a tear would have stained the page... She quickly rejoined JAsper.
"We have to hurry." he whispered urgently. Alice nodded and the flitted away from the house... Away from their family...Away from their old lives.
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

Generation Vampyre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Generation Vampyre   Generation Vampyre Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 4:26 am

In the silence of the run-down living room, Spike heard a door click open. He lifted his head a little, but could not see anyone approaching. However, he had learnt by now that she was not one for being heard if she didn't wish to be. The instant the thought crossed his mind, a slim hand touched his neck, causing him to turn around, getting a full view of Drusilla in the dim lamp-light. Aside from a drop or two of blood, there was no evidence of her having feasted tonight at all. At first he pondered whether her appetite was dissipating again, like after the incident in Prague, but as he saw the look in her eyes, he knew differently.
'How was she pet?' He asked, his accent pronounced in his speech.
'The little bird was quite a delight tonight. Took a little flight.' She looked down then, as if she were a child confessing to stealing a biscuit from the jar without permission. 'Had to break her wings. Didn't want her flapping around. Disturbing the stars.' Spike grinned at her childish behaviour, and brushed a pale hand through her brown locks.
'I'm sure the stars enjoyed their little spectacular, Dru,' Spike humoured her lingering insanity. He had learnt long ago, it was best to play along, than antagonize Drusilla. A sly smile crept upon her features as he said so, and her eyes gleamed as she nodded.
'That they did, Spikey, that they did.'
'Now, how about we take a little trip? Get out of town for a while, what do you say?' He asked as she looked up at him with a curious gaze. She nodded in reply, and five minutes later, they sat in Spike's old, blacked out pick-up truck. Spike wrapped an arm around Drusilla's shoulder, as she slipped a slender hand around his abdomen, and ignorant of the road upon which they were travelling, their lips met.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Generation Vampyre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Generation Vampyre   Generation Vampyre Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Generation Vampyre
Page 1 of 1