Fanatic Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Fan site where you can chat about the latest shows or games and create RPGs for your fave tv shows!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blending HEarts(A Kingdom Hearts Rp)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Phantom Vampire
Admin
Admin
Phantom Vampire

Blending HEarts(A Kingdom Hearts Rp) Empty
PostSubject: Blending HEarts(A Kingdom Hearts Rp)   Blending HEarts(A Kingdom Hearts Rp) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 2:44 am

Hi! Ok, this is an Rp on Kingdom Hearts(duh! It says ti in the title!lol)
The idea of this Rp, is that we have made up characters(or OCs) whose lives will become a bit like Sora's, Riku's and Kairi's. You can only have two characters... We ned at least 5 characters to start, and you can;t have characters from the kingdom hearts games...If you desperately want a character from the actual games,then you amy, but if we can avoid it, I'd like that...^_^ Here's the profile template:

Name:
Looks:
History:
weapon:
Weapon description:

And here's my first character:

Name: Tirula Karaan
World: Atlantica
Looks: She has light blue hair, mauve eyes and is rather tall.
History: she lives on the land area of atlantica,under the rule of Eric and Ariel. Seh has always dreamt of teh sea and wants to be a mermaid. She is Melody's best and only friend.
Weapon: Twin Swords
Weapon description: Two long, silver swords. Both with dragon shaped handles. They are identical. The symbols written down the sides of them have an unknown meaning.

Ok...We can't start until we have at least 5 characters, which mean at least three people in this rp...
Back to top Go down
https://tvcentral.forumotion.net
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

Location : Either residing in Aydindril with the Confessors, or taken to reside in D'hara amongst the Mord-Sith

PostSubject: Re: Blending HEarts(A Kingdom Hearts Rp)   Blending HEarts(A Kingdom Hearts Rp) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 3:11 am

Ok, I don't actually know Kingdom Hearts very well *sheepish face* but I'm giving this a go anyways to see where it leads.
Here goes nothing;

Name: Melena Ench
World: Narnia
Looks: Deep sapphire eyes, Jet black hair that reaches her waist, tall, with a very very light, rather almost unnoticed tinge of green to her skin. It is not unless you look exceedingly close that you would notice this, and chances are you'd be out cold before you got that far.
History: Being treated as an outcast due to her strange skin tone and misconcepted lineage, Melena grew up with a defensive and rebellious aptitude and view to the world. A few months after her birth, her father disappeared completely, without a trace. Her mother passed away during her birth, so she is practically facing the world on her own, alas she does not take this in a bad way, but thinks of it more as a challenge. Despite the many downsides in her life, she somehow still maintains a hyper personality, and longs to one day just leap into the sky and fly.
Weapon: A long staff which acts a one long sharp blade.
Weapon Description: The staff is bone-white in colour and as sharp as any bladed weapon could be, yet still Melena handles it with ease. Runic scripture running up the staff is said to be an ancient spell from a long lost tome of magick, and Melena possess the ability to actually decipher and read only half of it. She's determined to figure out the last half and what it really can do.
Back to top Go down
Phantom Vampire
Admin
Admin
Phantom Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Blending HEarts(A Kingdom Hearts Rp)   Blending HEarts(A Kingdom Hearts Rp) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 10:57 am

Ok,We still need at leat one more person to join this rp if we wanna start this thing...but hey...I'm gonna make another character anyway^_^ This one's gonna be...interesting...

Name: Ariana Helika
World: Pride Lands
Looks: A black lioness. She has dark purple eyes...Noone knows why this is... She has a tuft of white hair at the top of her head. She has an upside-down flame symbol on her chest.
History: She is Simba's grand-daugher and Kiara's daughter, but noone knows why she's completely black. Some say it's the fact that Kovu is her father, but she doesn't believe that... she's always been the odd-ball of the prideand tends to sppend time on her own or with her understanding mother. Her father, Kovu, disappeared mysteriously a couple of years ago and this has made her more determined to leave the pride and go on an adventure to find him. It has been foudn that she can live as long as a human... If she was a proper lion with the same life-span she'd be an adult...but she isn't...so she's still young
Weapon: Flames,fangs and claws
Weapon description: She uses her fangs and claws to attack normally, but when she's alone fighting something or with her mother, she can light her tail on fire and use that. That or she can set a stick on fire by touching it and can hold the flames in her mouth without getting burnt...

lol,see?lion(ess)!
Back to top Go down
Antagonist09
Antagonist09

Location : In a place far far away... In the space of doom I call my brain...

PostSubject: Re: Blending HEarts(A Kingdom Hearts Rp)   Blending HEarts(A Kingdom Hearts Rp) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 3:40 am

I'll probably do this when I have a few hours on my hands but until then...

Just being picky as usual.

Why have you put that you need 5 characters, then said you need 3 more people

By the way I have got a lot of time on my hands to be this picky lol!

Right then time to move on for other mistakes...
Back to top Go down
http://www.somerubbishthing.co.uk
Phantom Vampire
Admin
Admin
Phantom Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Blending HEarts(A Kingdom Hearts Rp)   Blending HEarts(A Kingdom Hearts Rp) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 1:36 pm

Ok Ant...here's your explanation:
We need 5 characters right? Each person can have 2...So...we need at least 3 people ALL TOGETHER on the rp...SEE NOW!?so stop being picky and join please...thanks...
Back to top Go down
Phantom Vampire
Admin
Admin
Phantom Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Blending HEarts(A Kingdom Hearts Rp)   Blending HEarts(A Kingdom Hearts Rp) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 2:28 pm

Ok,I'm getting bored now so I say we start...

Ariana stared out at the setting sun. She had finally made up her mind... She was leaving the pride... That night. When noone could see her leave. She had told her mother, Kiara she was leaving and she would say goodbye to her soon and set out to find her Father, Kovu. As she stared at the sun, she could have sworn she saw her grandfather, Simba's, face and heard him say: "I'm proud of you"
Maybe she was just imagining things...
As the final rays of the sun disappeared forom view, she padded into the den... Kiara was waiting for her.
"you're leaving now aren't you Ariana?" she asked sadly.
"Yes mother... I'll miss you..." Ariana replied. She of course knew that this meant her brother would become king, but he was kind hearted and Ariana believed he would rukle better than she ever could. Her brother was 3 years younger than her and was just old enough to become king. Araiana nuzzled up to her mother for one last time. "Goodbye..."she said, a single tear silently slipping down her cheek.
"Goodbye..." Kiara said.
Ariana slowly padded back outside, Kiara followed.
"Be careful..." she said.
"I will...Bye..." Ariana said as she leapt down from pride rock. She grabbed a twig and set it alight as a torch for her. she looked back at pride rock for one final time to see her mother waving her goodbye. She waved back and turned away for the final time, walking away into the distant night, towards the glistening moon.
It was now around midnight. As Ariana padded silently through the quiet savannah, she saw a shadow in the distance. It didn't seem to be formed by the bright moon... It was round and had dark purple streaks it it... It swirled hypnotically and Ariana couldn't help walking toward it. As soon at she stepped up to this strange phenomenon, she was pulled from the savannah she had called home and was suddenly spinning in a world of darkness.
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

Location : Either residing in Aydindril with the Confessors, or taken to reside in D'hara amongst the Mord-Sith

PostSubject: Re: Blending HEarts(A Kingdom Hearts Rp)   Blending HEarts(A Kingdom Hearts Rp) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 9:44 am

Melena twisted the staff in her hands carefully, glancing carefully at the scripture written on it, her deep sapphire eyes shing from behind slim-rimmed glasses.
'Aha!' she exclaimed aloud to no-one in particular, before grabbing a nearby pad of paper and scribbling down a few notes. Aslan must have heard her exclamation for he entered her tent a few moments later, smiling at the look of pure concentration on her face.
'Still trying to understand it I see?' He asked with a smile as he watched her nearly fall backwards off the chair she was leaning in when she heard him spoke.
'Yes your majesty,' she replied, hurriedly putting down her papers and bowing before him.
'Now, Melena, what have I told you, there is no need to bow or use such titles in my presence.' Aslan told her.
'Sorry...' she apologized, removing her glasses and moving towards him.
'So, tell me, have you made any progress?' he asked. 'It sounded like you have.'
'Indeed I have another word that I found,' she stated proudly. Aslan seemed to be the only one who understood just how much all this meant to her. In fact, he seemed the only one to understand her at all. She admired him more than anyone else, as he was more like a father than anyone could possibly be in her life. She was about to explain to him what she had found, and picked her staff up to do so, when suddenly she saw a strange shadow a little further away from them It was round with purple streaks and something about it peeked her curiosity.
'Aslan...what is that...?' She asked, pointing to this new shadow.
'A good question, Melena...' he said as she crept closer to it. Suddenly, as if something suddenly pulled her inside, everything turned dark...
Back to top Go down
Phantom Vampire
Admin
Admin
Phantom Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Blending HEarts(A Kingdom Hearts Rp)   Blending HEarts(A Kingdom Hearts Rp) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 3:03 pm

Ariana slowly opened her eyes... To see before her a strange plaec... nothing like the savannahs she had grown up in... There was orange stone everywhere...it seemed to be sunset... She carefully stood up and observed her surroundings... She looked over a small ridge to see she was at the top of a cliff.... Where was she? She ran down some perfectly squared stones and found...humans...so many it scared her... But she couldn't stop... She had to find out where she was... She had always been able to speak human thankfully... But would they speak to her? She padded through the town. She soon came across a young boy who seemed fascinated by her... He was young and had perhaps never even heard of a lion...let alone a talking one! but she approached him none the les...
"E-excuse me? Little boy?" She asked, her voice calm and soothing... "Where is this???" She continued...
"Twilight town!" the little boy answered, smling.
"Hm... so...this is a town?"
"Yeah! Are you not fwom here???" he asked.
"No, I'm from a place called the pride lands..."
"I've heard of that place... A boy went there ages ago!" his name was...Sora I fink..."
"S-sora! You've heard of him!?" She had heard of Sora! Sora had helped her grandfather become king around 20 years ago... She wondered where he would be...maybe he could help her... "Do you know where he is?" she asked.
"He weturned homey...A little island...\Destiny Islands or somefing... I have a bookie about it!" the little boy giggled...
"how would I reach destiny islands?"
"Me don't know... it says in da bookie that he used a spethal ship called a gummi ship!"
"Ah...I don't have one of those... Are there any other ways?"
"portals... But you neva know where they could go!"
"I know...I think I found one...It brought me here..."
"Maybe Mr Hayner could help you... He knew Sora..."
"He did!?"
"Yeah... I can show you his house... Fowwow me!" the little boy ran off and Ariana followed. The little boy knocked on the door of one of the houses. It was opened by a middle aged man, with blonde hair...
"Oh hello nathan! What do you want?" "He asked, smling. He then saw Ariana... "Why is there a lioness with you?"
"She's looking for Sora!"
"Oh! Um... Can you speak?"
"yes..." Ariana answered. She wasn't offended... It wouldn't be common for their to be talking lions...Not ehre especially.
"Oh! Come in.. Thank you nathan..."
"No pwoblem Mr Hayner!" Nathan said, running off.
"So...you're looking for Sora?" he asked.
"Y-yes... You see, I'm from the pride lands...I got sucked into a portal and well...now I'm here... I've been searching for my father...Kovu... And now all this has happened, I believe he may have gone to another world..."
"Well...Sora is still on Destiny Islands... So far as I know.. however, to get there, you'll need special transport..."
"Yes...I know..."
"That's where I may just be able to help you...uh, what's your name?"
"Oh1 Ariana, Ariana Helika!"
"Well Ariana, follow me..." he said, leading her through into a small garage... He pushed some sort of button and one of the walls lifted to reveal a huge ship." Sora gave me this... He built it himself...But he didn't need it.I certainly won't ever be needing it.Why don't you have it?"
"Really!? Thank you Hayner!"
"Haha! No problem... You be careful though... Paws are easy to drive using!"
"I'll manage!" Laughed Ariana. Hayner suggested she rest a while first though.
"Portals can take a lot out of you...You should spend the night here... I don't know where you'll sleep..."
"You don't know where there's a nice spot of grass? That'll do me fine..." Ariana smiled.
"Of course... um... Just past here, there is a place called tram common... Once you come out of this house, go left... Follow down to a large grey wall... There should be a hole in it... That leads to a forest... That should be a nice spot."
"Wow! Thanks!" Ariana said, smliing again. "Goodby eHayner..."
"Goodbye Ariana, I'll see you off tomorrow!" Haynersaid smilng as Ariana left. She followed his direction, and sure enough she found the wood. Once she got into the forest...She saw a girl...she had long black hair and it looked like she had also been through a portal. Ariana ran over and nudged the girl, urging her to wake up.
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

PostSubject: Re: Blending HEarts(A Kingdom Hearts Rp)   Blending HEarts(A Kingdom Hearts Rp) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 3:14 pm

Melena groaned as she came to, sitting up slowly. She opened her eyes carefully.
'Aslan...wha...ah!' As she saw the lion before her she tumbled backwards and almost did a backwards roll because of it. Sure she had seen a lion before, even a talking one, but the one standing before her was definately not Aslan. She hurriedly brushed the hair, that had fallen in front of her face from her tumble, back out of her eyes to get a good look at her surroundings. With haste she pulled her hair back and pulled it into a hasty pony-tail, she wasn't quite sure why, but she did it all the same, then quickly checked her pocket to make sure her glasses weren't broken on impact from landing, however she had landed anyway. She cursed obscenely as she felt broken glass cut her hand from inside her pocket and bent down to pick up her staff which miraculously had fallen beside her unscathed. Unlike her now broken glasses. They weren't necessary, she could see perfectly clearly without them, but they certainly helped when studying foreign or unknown languages because they helped her to read them. She sighed as she wrapped her now cut hand with the cloth previously used to clean her glasses, clutched her staff which she leaned on and took another look at the lion who was still there.
'Who are you?' She asked. 'Do you have any idea where we are?'
Back to top Go down
Phantom Vampire
Admin
Admin
Phantom Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Blending HEarts(A Kingdom Hearts Rp)   Blending HEarts(A Kingdom Hearts Rp) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 3:38 pm

Ariana jumped when the girl woke up. But she answered the girl's questions...
"I am Ariana, anoutcast from the pride lands... I am searching for Sora...and this is twilight Town...I landed here myself not half an hour ago... What is your name? Wher are you from?" she asked back.
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

PostSubject: Re: Blending HEarts(A Kingdom Hearts Rp)   Blending HEarts(A Kingdom Hearts Rp) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 8:59 am

'Twilight town...?' Melena murmured quizzical. Alas she looked back at the lion, Ariana, and felt compelled to answer.
'I'm Melena, from Narnia.' She said, adjusting the newly made bandage on her hand. 'So...who's this Sora kid you're looking for?'
Back to top Go down
Phantom Vampire
Admin
Admin
Phantom Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Blending HEarts(A Kingdom Hearts Rp)   Blending HEarts(A Kingdom Hearts Rp) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 12:04 pm

"Sora? Well...many years ago he travelled the worlds...He aided my grandfather in becoming king... I was looking for him to see if he could help me to find my father... He went missing a few years ago... I have a gummi ship now...so... I am just staying here for the night..." Ariana answered smiling and sitting down.
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

PostSubject: Re: Blending HEarts(A Kingdom Hearts Rp)   Blending HEarts(A Kingdom Hearts Rp) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 12:51 pm

Melena thought for a moment, the concentration evident on her face, before she decided there was no harm to come from merely asking.
'Well, that sounds interesting,' she said honestly, smiling at the Lion. Something about Ariana reminded her of Aslan, and in her eyes, that usually meant a good thing. 'Mind if i join you?' She asked, sitting down. It's not like she had anything else to do in this strange place.
Back to top Go down
Phantom Vampire
Admin
Admin
Phantom Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Blending HEarts(A Kingdom Hearts Rp)   Blending HEarts(A Kingdom Hearts Rp) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 3:10 pm

"Of course I don't mind!" Ariana said, smiling again. "We leave for Destiny Islands first thing tomorrow....Goodnight..." she said, curling up on the floor. She was soon asleep. In her sleep, she began to purr...
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

PostSubject: Re: Blending HEarts(A Kingdom Hearts Rp)   Blending HEarts(A Kingdom Hearts Rp) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 6:42 am

Melena watch Ariana fall asleep before she began to concentrate on her staff again like she had been doing previously before she had been dragged to this new place. Obviously it was harder for her than usual now, but that didn't stop her trying. Soon enough however, she felt herself begin to get gradualy more tired and slowly she began to drift into a dreamful unconsciousness.
Back to top Go down
Phantom Vampire
Admin
Admin
Phantom Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Blending HEarts(A Kingdom Hearts Rp)   Blending HEarts(A Kingdom Hearts Rp) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 1:10 pm

*dream*
[i]She paced the cave nervously. She had been waiting for this day. She could feel it. This was the day she would find him. He'd be there! She knew it! She suddenly heard a voice.
"Help me!" It was...Her grandfather!?She ran out of the cave to see him hanging off the edge of a cliff. She ran to him.
"Grandfather!" She cried. He looked through her. She couldn't reach him! She could see it... The buffalo stampede. Surely this was wrong. It had been her great grandfather, Mufasa, who had died in a buffalo stampede. She saw a sillouette holding Simba's paw.
"Scar..." Simba scowled. But how could he know? It was just a silouette! His face suddenly turned to scared confusion. "Kovu!?" he whispered. Ariana stopped breathing. Kovu was her father's name. She saw his face. Her father. This was not real! Her fatehr would never do this! She watched in pure horror as Kovu let go of Simba's paw. "Noooooo!" Simba bellowed as he fell to the same death his father had fallen to.[/i]
*dream end*

Ariana's eyes flew open.
"AH!" she screamed.
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

PostSubject: Re: Blending HEarts(A Kingdom Hearts Rp)   Blending HEarts(A Kingdom Hearts Rp) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 12:45 pm

Melena's eyes flew open as the sound of Ariana's scream startled her from her own sleep. She subconciously rolled over on top of her staff and gave sudden gasp as she at upright, rubbing her side where she had rolled onto the staff. Cursing under her breath at her own idiocy, she glanced over at Ariana.
'Are you alright?'
Back to top Go down
Phantom Vampire
Admin
Admin
Phantom Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Blending HEarts(A Kingdom Hearts Rp)   Blending HEarts(A Kingdom Hearts Rp) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 6:17 am

Ariana breathed heavily...
"Ngithmare... I'm sorry if I woke you..." she said. She stood up. "I think I'll go for a walk to clear my head..." she said, forcing herself to smile at Melena. She padded out of the forest and stared at the large mansion before her. She sat at the gate and contemplated her dream...
"It couldn't have been him... Father would never... Mother always said that he was kind and gentle..." she tried to think of what she'd also told her...
*flashback*
"Your father was always kind...and he went against his pride... he despised what they were doing and wanted them to stop..."
Her mother had told her... She gazed up at her mother with her small eyes.
"Are you telling her stories again Kiara?" her father had asked, laughing.
"Oh come on! They're all true!" her mother had retorted, laughing as well. Ariana had been confused, but her mother then continued.
"Your grandfather,Simba, didn't trust Kovu, because he had been raised like his Uncle Scar, who had killed his father Mufasa..."
"Oh poor Simba... he was distraught..." came he grandmother's croaky voice.
"Nala... You should be resting." her father had told her.
"Ah... I do not have long to live...I wish to talk to my granddaughter." she had snapped. "As I was saying... Simba didn't trust Kovu and had bad dreams about what he might do... One involved him dangling from a cliff, like Mufasa... and Kovu was holding his paw... Like Scar had with his father... He'd mentioned another silouette...with a tail of fire...but he'd never known who it was...
*flashback end*
Ariana stared blankly ahead of her... That had been HER! she had been in her grandfather's old dream... But how could she have been? Her grandfather had died 14 years ago... he grandmother had died 8 years ago... but her grandfather had had that dream what 20 years ago!? How could she have been in it!? Maybe time wasn't as simple as she thought...
That explained why it had been her father... It was the nightmare that Simba had had about Kovu when he didn't trust him... This relieved Ariana and she relaxed, falling asleep outside the mansion...
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

PostSubject: Re: Blending HEarts(A Kingdom Hearts Rp)   Blending HEarts(A Kingdom Hearts Rp) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 12:58 pm

Melena wiped her sore eyes for the upteenth time as she yawned. So far, she had been unable to get to sleep since Ariana's nightmare, so she had tried to find someway to keep herself entertained, and so far all attempts had been futile. With a sigh, she got up and made her way quietly outside, picking up a discarded jacket from a seat in the room she had been in. Her mind wandered as she herself did. It was only when she almost kicked Ariana that she realised she wasn't alone outside. Ariana seemed so peaceful, so Melena decided not to wake her. Carefully, due to the chilly night air, Melena draped the jacket she had brought outside for herself, over Ariana, and silently made her way back inside to find something to do once more...

Last edited by Immortal-Elphaba on Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Phantom Vampire
Admin
Admin
Phantom Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Blending HEarts(A Kingdom Hearts Rp)   Blending HEarts(A Kingdom Hearts Rp) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 12:27 am

*I have decided to allow Nobodies into this RP!W00p w00p! Here's the template:

Name(eg Roxas):
Original name(eg Sora):
approx. age:
gender(does not have to be same as original person)
Original person's gender:
Original person alive?:
Appearance:
Original person's appearance:
History:
"Personality"(nobodies have no hearts, therefore no emotions):
Weapon/description:

And now my first nobody:

Name: Réxene
Original name:Renée
approx. age: 18
origin. gender:female
origin alive?:no, taken by heartless
Appearance: Medium height, medium build, long red hair and green eyes.
Origin's appearance: Medium height/build,Blonde w/ green eyes
History: She was created shortly before the defeat of Organisation XIII. Some thought,because of her name, that she was related to Larxene. She thought of Axel as her older brother and of Xemnas as her father. They taught her, but they knew they would be in danger when Sora came and sent her away. When she returned to their home, there was a note from Axel on her bed:
Ren(her nickname),
We're sorry, especially me... I'm betraying the Organisation.You won't see me again,nor Xemnas...We both know we'll be destroyed.
Goodbye forever little sis,
Axel

After this, Ren vowed not to take revenge on Sora and instead set about banding together a new, better organisation. She has fixed the castle and now conducts single missions to slowly begin a new Kingdom Hearts.
"Personality":Quite kind and understanding, especially since the loss of her friends. She always tries to see the good in people.
Weapon/description: a light sword(not light weight...light element). It is long and seems to pulsate with light energy. The blade itself is a bright white-gold and is straight. The hilt is golden and some of it is shaped like angel wings, with a light blue gem at each "point" of the hilt.

yes...I have increased the amount of characters we can have...cuz I want nobodies! unlimited charries, just not too many(telling myself that more than anyone else...lol)
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

PostSubject: Re: Blending HEarts(A Kingdom Hearts Rp)   Blending HEarts(A Kingdom Hearts Rp) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 1:00 pm

Melena yawned as soft daylight seemed to slice through her vision, filling her with a warm sensation. She sighed as she stretched out and accidentally knocked several of the books from the piles around her to the floor with a clatter.
'Fan...tas...tic...' She murmured as she picked them up swiftly and set them back. 'Another day...'
Back to top Go down
Phantom Vampire
Admin
Admin
Phantom Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Blending HEarts(A Kingdom Hearts Rp)   Blending HEarts(A Kingdom Hearts Rp) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 1:40 pm

Ren steps out of the dark portal and immediately regretted it. She came face-to-face with a lioness! She was asleep, Ren tried to edge around her quietly, to no avail. The lioness' eyes flitted open and she looked at Ren immediately.
"Who are you?" she said threateningly. She could speak english?
"My name is Rexene. Nickname Ren. Who are you?" Ren said politely, not summoning her sword yet.
"Ariana." the lioness replied.
"Nice to meet you." Ren said.
"Like-wise." Ariana straightened up and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

PostSubject: Re: Blending HEarts(A Kingdom Hearts Rp)   Blending HEarts(A Kingdom Hearts Rp) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 1:48 pm

Melena wandered over to where she found Ariana last night, and was surprised to see someone else standing there. As she saw the two of them talk, she hung back a little. And it strangely occured to her whether she would get her jacket back...
Back to top Go down
Phantom Vampire
Admin
Admin
Phantom Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Blending HEarts(A Kingdom Hearts Rp)   Blending HEarts(A Kingdom Hearts Rp) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 2:30 am

*OOC:Can I just ask...where didthe books come from?*

Ariana spotted Melena.
"Good morning Melena." he said, smiling...
"Oh! Hello! I'm Rexene...but you can call me ren... So you're Melena? Can I call you Mel? It's nice to meet you by the way!" Rn rambled, smilng aswell.
"Hey,do you want to come wit us?" Ariana asked. "We're finding Sora to help search for my father..." Ariana explained. At the name 'Sora' Ren tensed up. "Are you alright?"
"I'm fine." Ren said, relaxin a little and trying to smile. "Sure, I'll come with you!"
"Great! Follow me to th gummi ship..." Ariana said to Ren and Mel and she padded past Melena, towards the garage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blending HEarts(A Kingdom Hearts Rp)   Blending HEarts(A Kingdom Hearts Rp) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blending HEarts(A Kingdom Hearts Rp)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fanatic Central :: The Main area :: Rps-
Jump to: