Fanatic Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Fan site where you can chat about the latest shows or games and create RPGs for your fave tv shows!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wicked Fan-Art

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

Location : Either residing in Aydindril with the Confessors, or taken to reside in D'hara amongst the Mord-Sith

Wicked Fan-Art Empty
PostSubject: Wicked Fan-Art   Wicked Fan-Art Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 11:50 am

Oh, I'm sure you would've guessed I would've uploaded some sooner or later. The quality pretty much sucks cuz i have to use a family camera (which is being HORRENDIBLY fussy right now) so bare with me on that, but I'm gonna provide links to some of my work anyway, note it's nowhere near all up yet. I'll update with any new pieces as soon as I get this camera worked out.
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

Location : Either residing in Aydindril with the Confessors, or taken to reside in D'hara amongst the Mord-Sith

Wicked Fan-Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wicked Fan-Art   Wicked Fan-Art Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 11:52 am

Ok here's my first piece to show you guys, one I personally think is one of my best. The first link is to the bigger image whilst the second is to the closer version.

Scars of Silence;
1st Link, Farther Image; http://wiccas-blood-within.deviantart.com/art/Elphaba-Scars-of-Silence-114508479
2nd Link, Closer Image; http://wiccas-blood-within.deviantart.com/art/Elphaba-Scars-of-Silence-II-114508715
Back to top Go down

Wicked Fan-Art
Page 1 of 1