Fanatic Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Fan site where you can chat about the latest shows or games and create RPGs for your fave tv shows!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

Location : Either residing in Aydindril with the Confessors, or taken to reside in D'hara amongst the Mord-Sith

What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...) Empty
PostSubject: What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...)   What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 9:35 am

Can't believe I havn't made one before now....-_-... Anyways, as you may have guessed, this area is for a new Wicked role-play(no pun intended) that anyone can join in. You can either use a pre-existing character, or your own, or both. There's no real plot to this, we'll just see what comes out of it, no matter how strange it may get...
All original characters from the musical and book etc are available to role-play, aside from Elphaba(currently represented by me) and Galinda/Glinda(who is currently represented by our very own Admin, PV). If any other original characters are taken for use by other members, this section will be updated. Until the character is taken by a member for their use, original written characters (such as Nessarose, Fiyero, etc) will be counted as side characters that any member can control as long as the side-role isn't too large)
Anyway, onward to the character creation outline/template;

Name;
Race;(Human/Elf/Imp/etc)
Type/Job(for lack of a better term); (Student/Witch/Sorceress/Prince/Servant/etc)(Please note that here we need both present and future types/jobs in case the story does develop further into the future)
Title(If Any); (Such as Wicked Witch of the West/East, Good Witch of the North, Winkie Prince etc)
Education; (Such as Shiz University(available to both genders)/Three Queens University(All boy's university) etc)
Age;
Gender;
Defining Features; (Anything particularly different or unusual about them in anyway)
Province Of Oz(...home...); (The Vinkus(West)/Munchkinland(East)/Gillikin(North)/Quadling Country(South)(Note this is where your character was born, even if they didn't live there long, any other places are irrelevent here, they can be described in the history)
Appearance;
Personality;
History;
Family/Siblings;(pretty self-explanatory, if none just say none, or if it's unknown, state that)
Motto;(This is not important, but it's just something you may want to add, such as Fiyero's may be 'Life is painless for the brainless' etc)

And just to give you an insight as to how abouts to fill it out, here's my first character, based on the Wicked Witch of the West herself Razz

Name; Elphaba Thropp
Race; Human(Or it is supposed)
Type/Job; Student, Future Witch
Title; Future Wicked Witch of the West
Education; Shiz University
Age; 17
Gender; Female
Defining Features; Emerald Green Skin, 'Allergy' to water (as you can tell this part follows the book, but not the death from it)
Province Of Oz; Munchkinland
Appearance; Deep hazel eyes, straight jet black hair, emerald green skin. Tall, thin, quite bony(a bit like me:P)
Personality; Depending on her shifting moods, she can prove extremely sarcastic, dark and/or sentimental in some cases. Often is seen reading and studying 'til late at night and proves to be a deepy intellectual thinker. Will go to far lengths for a cause or commitment she believes in, such as the equality of Humans and Animals(and i mean Animals not animals)
History; Born and raised in Munckinland, but spent many of her childhood years down in Quadling Country due to her 'father's' religious missionary work amongst the Quadlings. Came to Shiz in hope of an education to put her intelligence to a further use despite constantly being shunned and dscriminated by society.
Family/Siblings; Mother:Melena Thropp(Passed away), Father:Frexspar Thropp(as of the moment, despite it's not the truth), Sister:Nessarose Thropp (Shell Thropp will not be included in this role-play unless the need for his character arises(such as he is important to the storyline, or someone wishes to play his character), and if so, this page will be updated)
Motto; (current, may be altered if story progresses)'I don't cause commotions...I am one...'

There we go, sorry the templates are so long, but there are some specific details needed for this kinda rp that don't occur to others, such as the province of oz(or anywhere else) the characters come from, so bare with me that they are so long...They don't take much to answer, there just seems to be a lot of them...

WARNING; THIS ROLE-PLAY INCLUDES FEM-SLASH (A.K.A GIRL/GIRL ROMANCE) CONTENT IN LATER POSTS. IT IS UNADVISABLE TO THOSE WHO D NOT SUPPORT OR DO NOT LIKE THIS SORT OF THING TO READ OR TAKE PART IN THE ROLE PLAY, though you still can if you want to, thats just a warning about later content.

Last edited by Immortal-Elphaba on Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:10 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Phantom Vampire
Admin
Admin
Phantom Vampire

PostSubject: Re: What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...)   What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 3:36 pm

OOOOOOO!I MUST BE GLINDA! LOL!

Name; Glinda Arduenna
Race:Human
Type/Job: Student/future good witch of the north
Title(If Any); future good witch of the north
Education;Shiz University
Age; 17
Gender; female
Defining Features;Nope
Province Of Oz; Gillikin
Appearance; medium height, blonde hair, blue eyes
Personality; a bit snooty, but that's just becasue she was raised in a rich environment
History; She came to Shiz university and immediately disliked the green skinned Elphaba Thropp, however they soon became frieds and Glinda changed her name( although only VeRY slightly) from Galinda to just Glinda, because that is how the goat Dr. Dillomond had pronounced her name. Everyone always gets her name wrong. She has recently been trying to make Elphaba(or elphie) popular...
Family/Siblings; Mumsie and Popsickle(Mum and Dad)
Motto;IT'S GLINDA NOW!

And a random character:

Name;Arina
Race;Human
Type/Job; lost girl/future witch's assistant
Title; furture witch's assistant
Education; JFHS,in her hometown
Age;15
Gender;female
Defining Features;she has strange tatto like markings all over her
Province Of Oz; no9t of ozian origin
Appearance; A strange girl, she likes to wear long, flowing, intricately designed dresses. Her hair is pale cyan and her eyes are violet
Personality; She is very shy and withdrawn. This is because she was ridiculed at home and was always seen wearing light green hoodies.
History; The only person who didn't make fun of her markings was her mother as her father died before she was born. She never liked school and has never had any real friends. She finds a strange house in the middle of nowhere. Bbefore she knows it shes swept up in a twister and when she opens the door again she is in a strange building. The sign above the large door reads "SHIZ UNIVERSITY"
Family/Siblings;Mother:Riala, father(dead):Kainan
Motto; You'd be better off not knowing me...
Back to top Go down
https://tvcentral.forumotion.net
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

Location : Either residing in Aydindril with the Confessors, or taken to reside in D'hara amongst the Mord-Sith

PostSubject: Re: What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...)   What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 2:07 am

Hmm, just so we can get his story going somewhere son, I'm gonna make a secondary character also, but try to make them in a different style to my usual method (you don't need to understand what i mean)

Name; Lothian Rigaar
Race; Elf
Type/Job; Student/Future Captain of the Guard (after Fiyero that is)
Title; Future Captain of the Guard
Education; Three Queens University
Age; 18
Gender;Male
Defining Features; Like the opposite of Munchkins, Lothian is taller than the average person, his ears are also slightly pointed and eyes the slightest slanted.
Province of Oz; Quadling Country
Appearance; Earthy brown hair, dark mysterious eyes though they are slanted,ears are slightly pointed, taller than the average human and even taller than the average munchkin
Personality; Enraged easily, hates too much company, (he's very picky) rich people get on his nerves, he has a tendency of thinking that shy people shouldn't exist, he thinks himself above all else, and for some odd yet not quite known reasons, he absolutely DESPISES a certain green girl (however, unlike glinda, i don't think he'll ever consider befriending her...)
History; was born and raised in Quadling Country and despite his elvish lifestyle, he fit in quite well with the quadlings. However, as Frexspar began hs missionary wrk, he noticed a change within those he called friends. Ever since the massacre of Quadlings early on in his life, he holds Frex to blame, and his green-skinned lizard of a daughter who was often involved in his preachings. He fled Quadling Country and made his way into the educational bounds of the Three Queens University where he studied little and ignored a lot for around a year, and his life seemed to be turning around, but then he heard of some new students entering Shiz...
Family/Siblings; Mother(Missing);Alanora Rigaar, Father(Murdered); Karick Rigaar
Motto; One Frex is dead and gone, the lizard/artichoke/green bean(usually any green insult) will follow on
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

PostSubject: Re: What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...)   What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 2:13 am

Ok, so we can get this story going, we'll start for now(this bit may eem a bit boring, but we need to start someway);

Elphaba deftly placed the bruised and yellowed book down onto her bedside table as she lifted herself up from the bed and stretched, yawning as she did so. Another all-nighter, spent studying again. She sighed and let her arms drop to her side, her hand making a soft 'thump' sound against the worn covers and rickity bedstead of her bed. Gingerely, she stood up and grabbed the nearest simple frock that hung in her small space of the wardrobe and made her way to the bathroom, quietly padding against the carpeted floor. She pulled open the door and stepped inside, closing the door behind her with a soft click.
Back to top Go down
Phantom Vampire
Admin
Admin
Phantom Vampire

PostSubject: Re: What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...)   What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 2:29 pm

Arina stared at the sign overhanging the large oak doors.
"Wh-where am I?" She asked herself, looking around nervously. "Sh-Shiz university? That's not in Melton..."She then proceeded with the famous line: "Toto... i don't think we're in Kansas anymore..." Toto wasn't her dog, but a stuffed polar bear. She had had toto ever since her birth and she never went anywhere wihout him. She even took him to school. Most of the kids laughed, except a few of the people from the year above her... Aimee, Alice, Kimberly, Kyle, David and Antony were all so nice to her... It was kind of unbelieveable... She steped forward nervously and knocked on the giant doors...

*ok, can I just request one little thing? Can she be a shapeshifter, but not know it until morrible or someone tells her? or maybe elphaba?*
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

PostSubject: Re: What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...)   What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 2:46 pm

After hearing a knock on the large hall doors, Lothian stalked towards them, strangely with a grace he didn't own nor deserve yet he thought differently. He grasped the large handle of the door and pulled it open, glaring at the person before him.
'What the hell do you want kid? get lost.' He said bluntly, not caring for introduction nor pleasantries as per usual for his attitude.

Elphaba made her way down the large oak staircase of the hall at Shiz University, on her way to find an odd apple or two considering she had eaten the rest in her room and needed a reason to stretch out her limbs at a time when most students at Shiz appeared to be out. Which is why she found it odd to see Lothian standing inside the door.
'Master Rigaar? Would you care to define your reasons for carelessly being on the grounds of this campus without permission?' she asked, the slightest snide tone to her question.
'What do you want artichoke?' he asked in return.
'Well, to be specific, for you to answer my question, then remove your carcass from our campus grounds.' she stated bluntly, ignoring his insult. He seemed to hesitate, possibly forming a lie in his mind, before finally pushing out the door with a death glare at the green girl as he marched out of the door. Elphaba was about to continue to her original destination when she noticed the girl still at the door.
'Ignore him, he's just a jerk.' She stated before turning just the slightest to carry on to where she was headed.
Back to top Go down
Phantom Vampire
Admin
Admin
Phantom Vampire

PostSubject: Re: What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...)   What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 3:10 pm

Arina's eyes were watering, but she tried to blink back the tears.
"E-excuse me..." She asked, holding onto toto tightly. "Wh-where is this? I-I'm not from here..." She couldn't help herself... She tried to stop them, but the tears just flowed unwillingly down her partterned face. She walked up to the green girl and looked up at her, as if she would guide her and protect her.
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

PostSubject: Re: What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...)   What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 3:18 pm

Elphaba turned back around, surprised by the apparent stutter in the girl's tone, and even more so, the tears now running down her face. Elphaba pondered for a moment what to do, unsure with herself. Should she take the girl to see Morrible to get her to deal with the situation? Or perhaps try to help the girl herself? As she stared into the frightened eyes of the little girl, something deep inside Elphaba tugged at her, as if pulling her stronghold of a heart towards this girl. With a sigh, she looked at the girl sympathetically, before abandoning her reason to first come down the stairs.
'Would you like to come with me?' she asked, surprised by her own thoughts of consciousness. You've been around galin...glinda...too long...she reprimanded herself as she found herself offering a lithe emerald hand out to the stranger she seemed to find fond of...
Back to top Go down
Phantom Vampire
Admin
Admin
Phantom Vampire

PostSubject: Re: What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...)   What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 3:21 pm

She sniffed and nodded, taking the hand of the green girl. She then atarted sobbing and hugged the green girl tightly. For some reason, she trusted the girl... She did not know why, but as she sobbed, she began to feel safer while with the girl.
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

PostSubject: Re: What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...)   What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 3:26 pm

Elphaba stiffened at first when the little girl hugged her, as only Glinda had previously done such an action, but gradually she relaxed, wrapping a bony arm around the little girl, rubbing her back to soothe her sobs, ignoring the small tingling sensation of the girl's tears as they dampened her clothing just a little.
'Shh...it's alright, come on...' she said quietly, before motioning towards the staircase. 'Let's get you to my room, then you can have some time to calm down...' she said, before wiping a few tears from the little girl's face, cringing at the slight wetness stinging her fingers, whilst a simple thought came into her mind. Elphaba Thropp, what has gotten into you...
Back to top Go down
Phantom Vampire
Admin
Admin
Phantom Vampire

PostSubject: Re: What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...)   What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 3:33 pm

"Th-thank you" Arina sniffled... "W-what...what is your name?I-I am c-called... A-Arina..." she stuttered. She normally stuttered, but her sobbing only made things worse. She saw the girl cringe as she wiped her tears away... "D-does water h-h-hurt you? I-I'm sorry..." She drew her face away from the girl as she said this.
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

PostSubject: Re: What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...)   What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 3:41 pm

'It's alright,' Elphaba said, 'there's no need to apologize...' she smiled a little at the little girl, hoping that it would show that it was all ok. 'You have a nice name, My name is Elphaba,' she said softly, stroking the girl's hair softly as she did whenever Glinda seemed upset, as it appeared to soothe her. 'It's bst if we head back now, before anyone comes, and perhaps you can tell me about your little friend on the way...' Elphaba told her motioning to Toto, still unsure as to why she was saying or doing any of this. Normally she preferred her isolation, and did not intrude in other's lives, but there was just something about this girl. Elphaba turned toward the staircase and made her way towards it, careful to slow her normally fast strides, and to quiet her usually thunking footsteps so the little girl could keep up with her.
Back to top Go down
Phantom Vampire
Admin
Admin
Phantom Vampire

PostSubject: Re: What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...)   What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 3:46 pm

Arina smiled a little, her tears were slowing. "You have a nice name too" she said. "Th-this is T-Toto... I've had him ever since I was born... I take h-him everywhere w-with me."
They soon reached the door to Elphaba's room and Arina suddenly heard another girl.
"ELPHIE!!!!! WHERE ARE YOU!?" The girl screamed. Arina withdrew, shockewd by the sudden outburst.
"Th-there's someone in you room E-Elphaba..." she stuttered.
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

PostSubject: Re: What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...)   What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 3:51 pm

Elphaba almost cackled at the reaction of the poor girl. She wasn't at all surprised at her reaction. For she had no way of knowing how to react to her. She turned to Arina.
'It's alright,' she sad again. 'That's just my roommate, because I don't have a room all to myself, but i'm sure she'll be glad to meet you...' silently Elphaba wondered just how Glinda had gotten to their room, or why she was there at this present moment when most of the other girls of Shiz were out partying. Still she knocked on the old wooden door. 'I'm here Glinda...' she stated, before gently pushing open the door and stepping inside. Poor girl...she has no idea what she's in for... Elphaba thought sarcastically when she notioned for Arina to come in.
Back to top Go down
Phantom Vampire
Admin
Admin
Phantom Vampire

PostSubject: Re: What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...)   What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 3:58 pm

"FINALLY ELPHIE!" Glinda cried. "AWWWWW! WHO'S THIS!?" She ran up to Arina who withdrew and clutched Elphie's dress tightly. "Aw... don't be scared... I'm glinda!" Glinda said.
"I-I-I'm...Arina..."
"AW! SHE'S SO CUTE!!!! Where was she Elphie? How'd she get into Shiz?" Arina was scared to death of Glinda.
She withdrew further, hiding behind Elphaba, tears welling up in her eyes. In the process, her hoody and sleeves fell down, revealing a few of the markings that covered her from head to toe. But Arina was too scared to notice.
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

PostSubject: Re: What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...)   What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 4:08 pm

Elphaba sighed at Glinda's reaction.
'Glinda...would you please calm down for at least five minutes, you're scaring the life out of her...' Elphaba said, turning around to Arina. Her eyes scanned the markings she saw hurriedly, but quickly pushed them to the back of her mind, she would deal with that later, but right now she concentrated on Arina herself. 'Are you alright?' Elphaba asked, but before getting an answer, she lead the small girl to her bed to sit down, wiping at the fresh tears and giving her a sympathetic look of apology for Glinda's hyperactiveness. 'Come now, there is nothing to be truly afraid of, Glinda is just feeling a bit...' she didn't finish her sentence as she glanced over at Glinda before glancing back to Arina and placing Toto closer into her arms. 'Just so you know, you do not have to stay here, you are free to leave at any moment, and go any place in which you please, do not feel restricted in anyway and if you ever need me, i'll be here...' Elphaba gently brushed a lock of Arina's hair behind her ear, unsure just what was making her say this, but sure that it was true. Her deep hazel eyes sparkled in the light of the room as she gazed at the small girl. 'I do not blame you if you do not want to remain with the green outcast,' she smiled softly, her eyes taking a sorrowful look for a split second before smiling gently again at the little girl, before standing up and turning to go into the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Phantom Vampire
Admin
Admin
Phantom Vampire

PostSubject: Re: What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...)   What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 4:13 pm

"I-I'm an outcast...T-too...I-I have nowhere to g-go..." Fresh tears fell down her face. Glinda was staring at her.
"WOAH! LOOK AT ALL THOSE MARKINGS ON HER FACE!!!!" Glinda bellowed. Arina felt for her hood, realising it had slipped down from her face. She ran to the corner of the room, crouched down, pulled the hood over her face and clutched Toto to her tightly.
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

PostSubject: Re: What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...)   What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 4:21 pm

Elphaba stopped her movement towards the bathroom and immidiately pivoted on her foot, before glaring in Glinda's direction. She stalked towards the petite blonde and stood over her intimidatingly, glaring down at her with her hawk-like face and raging features.
'Miss Galinda Upland!, is it in any way possible for you to keep your overbearing, pretentious voice down and appreciate someone for their personality and not their looks for once in your popular and pampered life!?' Elphaba exploded, for some reason feeling extremely over protective of Arina as she rushed to the girl's side.
'Arina, are you alright, i am deeply sorry for my roommate's behavior...And my own...' Elphaba whispered, unsure how to comfort the girl any further. 'I am truly sorry, ' she repeated, stroking the small girl's hair tenderly, once again, wiping her tears, by now which had caused a few small unseen scars upon her palms due to them being uncared for, but at the moment she couldn't care less. All that she seemed focused on, was reassuring the small girl.
Back to top Go down
Phantom Vampire
Admin
Admin
Phantom Vampire

PostSubject: Re: What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...)   What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 4:24 pm

"Elphie...I-I'm sorry...I..." Glinda then began to sob and ran out of the room in floodds of tears.
"I-I'm sorry..." Arina said. "I-I'm just a...a walking di-disaster!" She sobbed harder than ever.
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

PostSubject: Re: What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...)   What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 4:30 pm

Elphaba sighed, it was her own fault for getting into this position. Now she had caused this young girl to sob, and her only friend to flee the room in tears... Some friend she was. She looked down at her hands for a moment, withdrawing them from Arina and standing up slowly.
'That is not true, and that is something you must understand. No matter who says it, or just how many times, it is only true if you refuse to show anybody otherwise, and you, are anything but a walking disaster. I am sorry to leave you like this...I really am, truly...But it is entirely up to you if you wish to stay...Roam as you wish, or merely sleep, anything...But i have to go...' Elphaba said, her voice dispairing and despondent. 'If anyone here is a walking disaster...it's me...' she whispered quietly so no-one else could hear. She walked through the still open door and made her way down the hall.
Back to top Go down
Phantom Vampire
Admin
Admin
Phantom Vampire

PostSubject: Re: What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...)   What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 4:35 pm

Arina watched Alphaba leave and begant o calm down... "You're not a walking disaster Elphaba..." She stood up carefully, clutching toto tightly. She walked over to ~Elphaba's bed and sat on it, staring at her hand. She began to trace the thick black lines.
Glinda ran. She wouldn't stop... But she had to... She couldn't run on. So instead, she collapsed and sobbed, curling up against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

PostSubject: Re: What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...)   What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 4:45 pm

Elphaba made her way down the hallways, past corridors, even outside, in some attempt to find Glinda. She didn't honestly man to explode like that...She wanted to apologize, yet she couldn't seem to find the petite blonde anywhere. As she made her way to go back inside, Lothian stepped in her way, refusing to move and let her past. He smirked wickedly at her.
'Lothian. Move.' She commanded, definately not in the mood to deal with him at the moment, dropping the manerisms of his name and void of any pleasantries in her tone.
'Why should i?' he asked casually.
'Because i am not in the mood for any of your antics at this moment in time.' she stated bluntly.
'Aww, come on, don't you want to have some fun.'
'Fun, in your mind, tends to be something sickening, or disturbing, more so both, now move.'
'Come on artichoke, why not?'
'Because i am not in the mood.' she almost yelled at him, trying to force her way past him, unsuccessfully.
'Well, i'll just have to give you a reminder for later then,' he said gripping a firm hand on her arm, twisting it back painfully. Still she did not flinch nor cry out. A gasp escaped her lips as a crack echoed between them. Suddenly what seemed like an invisible outburst of power or magic sent the two of them flying away from each other, bth of them crashing on the floor.
'Consider yourself reminded. Later.' Lothian stated smirking, before getting up from the ground and stalking away. With a cringe, Elphaba rose back up from the ground, and continued her search, despite the now searing flare in her arm and down her left side.
Back to top Go down
Phantom Vampire
Admin
Admin
Phantom Vampire

PostSubject: Re: What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...)   What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 4:19 am

Arina was scared. She felt lonely. She slid off the bed and caarefuly made her way out of the door and down the hallway to try and find Elphaba.
"E-Elphaba? Wh-where are you?" She asked. "Elphaba?" She began to run, she was scared of this place. It was so unfamiliar and expansive. It scaed her so much. "Elphaba!" She cried. She ran down some stairs and through a door that seemed to lead out into some kind of garden.
"E-elphaba? Are you-are you out here?Elphaba?" She clutched toto close to her and warily walked into the garden.
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

PostSubject: Re: What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...)   What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 4:38 am

Lothian strolled the gardens, dusting off his jacket from when he had been thrown to the ground. He scoffed as he remembered it, but then soon a wickd grin lit up his face as his mind wondered as to what he could do 'later'. Just as he was about to head back to the campus of Three Queens, he spotted Arina alone. His wicked grin became all the more wickeder. With a few simple strides he was at her side.
'hey, kid, what are you doing out here all on your own?' he asked snidely, bearing down on her with a fierceness in his features. 'i woulda thought you would be somewhere with the skinny frog.' he said, before grinning at her. 'seeing as you're here, want to have some fun?' he grinned again, then, not waiting for an nswer, he placed a large hand on Arina's shoulder with a firm grip.

Elphaba gradualy made her way through the gardens of Shiz, still hopelessly searching for any sign of her former best friend. She hated to admit it, but she was becoming a little worried. As she was about to give up and go back inside, she heard movement a ew metres away. With a sigh, she made her way over to see what was going on. The moment she saw Lothian's hand gripping tightly on to Arina's shoulder, her whole body tensed with rage. Still gripping her broken arm with her good one, she made her way over to them.
'Lothian, get away from her, now.' She said venomously as she came closer.
'Ah, it seems the artichoke has come to watch, how about that?' He remarked snidely.
'back off!' she yelled. All of a sudden, Lothian had his feet ripped from under him and he fell to the ground.
'that the best you can do? witch!' he shouted in retort.
'far from it...' she glared dangerously, and for the slightest moment, there was a little sign of fear flickering in Lothian's eyes. Faster than either of them could blink, he was thrown across the ground, landing a few feet away from them.
'you'll pay for that green girl!' he exclaimed as he scuttled to his feet and disappeared. Elphaba went towards Arina and knelt before her.
'Arina...I am sorry...Are you alright? Did he hurt you? Forgive me...' she looked down for a moment, shameful that she had even left this little girl alone in the first place. She cringed as her broken arm shifted, before gazing into Arina's eyes. 'I'm sorry...'
Back to top Go down
Phantom Vampire
Admin
Admin
Phantom Vampire

PostSubject: Re: What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...)   What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 4:58 am

Arina's eyes were filling up with tears. "I-I'm sorry...I sh-shouldn't have w-wandered off... B-but I...I was s-scared... So I-I c-came to look f-for you..."the tears began to fall. "Th-then that scary man came up to me..." She then saw Elphaba's arm. "E-Elphaba... Y-your arm...!" She exclaimed. "What happened?" Her tears evaporated and a worried look crossed her marked face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...)   What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next