Fanatic Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Fan site where you can chat about the latest shows or games and create RPGs for your fave tv shows!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

Location : Either residing in Aydindril with the Confessors, or taken to reside in D'hara amongst the Mord-Sith

What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...)   What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 6:56 am

'I'm not sure...' Fiyero replied. 'She seemed ok a few moments ago...' He added. 'Elphaba, are you alright?' He called to the green girl who was now on her hands and knees, trembling, but no longer wretching to her relief. She nodded as a reply and staggered to lean against the wall again. The same fierce trembling from earlier came over her again, and it took all her energy to remain sitting against the wall. After the near-convulsions ceased, she slowly got to her feet.
'I'll go and find Arina,' she told them, before making her way towards the dorms.
Back to top Go down
Phantom Vampire
Admin
Admin
Phantom Vampire

PostSubject: Re: What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...)   What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 7:08 am

Arina sat on Elphaba's bed... Tears rolling down her cheeks, she looked out the window. She could see Glinda and fiyero out there... She began to hum a sad little tune to herself, then she began to sing quietly...
"Hands touch,
eyes meet,
sudden silence,
sudden heat,
hearts leap,
in a giddy whirl,
he could be that boy,
I'm not that girl..."
She was singing about Fiyero... More tears fell down her cheeks as she watched Fiyero comforting Glinda...
"Don't Dream,
too far,
don't lose sight of,
who you are,
don't remember,
that rush of joy!
he could be that boy...
I'm not that girl...
EVery so often,
we long to steal,
to the land of what might have been,
but that doesn't soften,
the ache we feel,
when reality sets back in..."
She watched glinda cuddle up to Fiyero and she sobbed.
"Light smile,
Light limb,
She always wins 'em,
She wins him...
Gold hair,
with a gentle curl...
That's the girl he chose,
And heaven knows...
I'm not that girl..."
She hummed a light outro... and then broke down.
Back to top Go down
https://tvcentral.forumotion.net
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

Location : Either residing in Aydindril with the Confessors, or taken to reside in D'hara amongst the Mord-Sith

PostSubject: Re: What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...)   What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 7:33 am

Elphaba made her way up the large staircase as fast as she was able. She had a pretty good idea as to where Arina would go. She clutched her wounded arm to her chest, obviously regretting that she made it bleed again, but that was not her priority right now. As she neared her and Glinda's room, she could hear soft singing inside. She slowed her pace and crept up to the door carefully, not wanting to disturb Arina. She listened silently to the song and felt a quiet pang at her own heart as she knewexactly what Arina was feeling all too well. Once the singing was finished, she gently opened the door and stepped inside. She looked over to find Arina at the window as she sobbed. Carefully and quietly she made her way over. Without a word, she wrapped an arm softly around Arina. Then she sang softly...
'You're not alone
Together we stand
I'll be by your side
You know i'll take your hand
'
She gently took Arina's hand in her own.
'When it gets cold
And it feels like the end
There's no place to go
You know I won't give in...
'
She gazed out of the window, and despite it each being for a different person, neither knew they both felt the same.
'Keep holding on
Because you know we'll make it through
Just stay strong
You know i'm here for you
'
Arina shook her head before replying;
'There's nothing you can say, nothing you can do, no other way when it comes to the truth'
Elphaba cut her short for a moment.
'Hear me when I say you have to believe.'
Arina shook her head again.
'Nothing's gonna change destiny.'
Elphaba just held her tighter as Arina cried.
'Whatever's meant to be, will work out...you'll see.' She whispered, desperately trying to believe those words herself.
'Keep holding on, before it's too late, just stay strong, before it becomes too far away, before it comes to an end, you have to fight and defend, and just keep holding on...' She whispered, then freely let Arina huddle against her and sob int her shoulder as a few tears escaped her own eyes as she looked down below at Fiyero and Glinda together.
Back to top Go down
Phantom Vampire
Admin
Admin
Phantom Vampire

PostSubject: Re: What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...)   What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 7:38 am

"E-elphaba... Is there s-someone y-you love? Wh-who is w-with someone E-else????" Arina asked quietly, blushing slightly at the implications of the question...
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

PostSubject: Re: What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...)   What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 7:42 am

Elphaba was taken aback by Arina's sudden question. She hesitated for a moment, before nodding silently. She thought about vocally answering her, to tell her who it was, but something in her mind held her back. She couldn't...shouldn't...love them anyway, but voicing it out loud would only make the silent pain of it that much harder to bear, so she remained quiet for a moment. Before quietly saying,
'I guess we are both more alike than we seem...' she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Phantom Vampire
Admin
Admin
Phantom Vampire

PostSubject: Re: What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...)   What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 7:45 am

"Y-yes...I suppose we are..." Arina said... She gazed out of the window again. They were gone! "Oh...I th-hink they're coming..." Sure enough Glinda burst through the door at that moment. Arina stood up and turned away to hind her tears...
"Is she ok elphie?" Glinda whispered. She seemed to be chipper again. "Fiyero is outside... Can he come in?" glinda asked. Arina silently panicked, yet she still wanted him to come in. She nodded her reply. "Elphie?"
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

PostSubject: Re: What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...)   What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 7:55 am

Elphaba stood up at Glinda's entrance as she burst through the door. Elphaba nodded in agreement that Fiyero could come in, and then cradeled her arm back to her chest again. She quickly wrapped it in the nearest cloth she could find, then sat back down again. Her dark hair, having fallen from her usual braid, draped around her face like a black curtain, obscuring her eyes from view as she pretended to inspect her now damaged hand.

Fiyero hesitantly waited outside the door of their room until he gt the confirmation from Glinda that he could come in. He opened the door quietly and wandered inside. He was a little surprised to see Arina there, but all the same, he was glad. Yeah, glad you've got three pretty girls all in the same room and all to yourself Tigulaar, his mind jeered.
'Shut up,' he murmured to himself as he took in the sights of the room before him, including the obvious differences between just how much of the mass of the room, what was Glinda's and what few things belonged to Elphaba.
'Mind if i sit here?' He asked Arina quietly gesturing to the space next to her.
Back to top Go down
Phantom Vampire
Admin
Admin
Phantom Vampire

PostSubject: Re: What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...)   What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 7:58 am

Arina shook her head in reply. She was silent. She dared not look at him, for fear of revealing her feelings for him... Instead, she contemplated her markings, and what they could mean...
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

PostSubject: Re: What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...)   What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 8:04 am

After a few moments of silence passed within the dormitory, Elphaba looked up, and her gaze fell on Arina. Silently, she contemplated the markings covering her. For a moment, her mind drew up blank as to what they could mean, but then she remembered what she had realized previously when she had first met the girl. Quietly she got up from where she was sitting and wandered over to Arina.
'Arina...can i have a word with you for a minute?' She asked before gesturing for fiyero to move for a moment. After hesitantly thinking about it, he moved a metre or two away.
'Arina, do you have any clue what those markings are?' She asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Phantom Vampire
Admin
Admin
Phantom Vampire

PostSubject: Re: What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...)   What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 8:10 am

"N-no...I've always had them... I asked my mother, but she...she didn't know...Ai-aimee seemed to... but mother told her to not tell me... So I don't know..." Arina looked up at Elphaba. "D-do you?"
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

PostSubject: Re: What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...)   What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 8:16 am

Elphaba nodded quietly, not sure whether to tell her simply flat-out, or to leave it as her mother had done. After all, for all she knew, her mother may not have told her for a perfectly feasable reason. Still, Arina couldn't help being who and what she was, Elphaba of all people understood that with a depth most others did not. After silently debating with herself whether or not to tell her she gave in.
'Those markings,' she whispered. 'Are the markings of a shapeshifter. It's extremely uncommon, and often extremely rare to find anyone who has them like you do,' she told her quietly. 'It seems you...' she smiled, 'are as unique as i.'
Back to top Go down
Phantom Vampire
Admin
Admin
Phantom Vampire

PostSubject: Re: What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...)   What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 9:01 am

"I-I'm a...A shapeshifter!?" she was shocked... And scared... She felt faint... "But i-I..." She collapsed... It was too much for her... She couldn't understand how she could be a shapeshifter... You just didn't GET that sort of thing in Melton... Or anywhere...
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

PostSubject: Re: What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...)   What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 9:13 am

Elphaba, having known Glinda long enough to have to deal with her fainting spells from time to time...the most embarrasing being the time in the resturant...she had gotten used to it. Her hands instinctively shot out to stop Arina from striking the floor and lifted her up carefully so she couldn't fall and get hurt unintentionally. The pressure that the small girl's deadweight put on her arm was increasingly agonizing, but that didn't mean she just wanted to leave the girl lying on the floor for no good reason. Fiyero leapt up from his seat a few metres away.
'Want me to take her?' he asked. Elphaba just shook her head.
'Pull back the covers on my bed, she can lay there...' Elphaba said, the words coming out forcefully through gritted teeth. Fiyero's dithering was not helping the pressure at all. Fiyero, noticing the look on her face, hurried over to her bed.
'Err...Fae? There's blood all over the sheets...' Fiyero said. Elphaba then mentally cursed herself for not sorting her bed out earlier and, holding Arina precariously, she moved to Glinda's bed and laid her there instead. Fiyero pulled back the covers and with a groan, she laid Arina down. Then, careful not to get any blood on her polar bear, she placed Toto besde her and drew the pink, fluffy covers up. Glinda's bed is bound to be more comfortable than mine anyway... Elphaba thought as she went to her own bed and began stripping the bloodied covers and sheets from her bed.
Back to top Go down
Phantom Vampire
Admin
Admin
Phantom Vampire

PostSubject: Re: What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...)   What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 9:18 am

"Is she gonna be ok Elphie?" Glinda asked. "What made her collapse? What did you say to her!?" Glinda was becoming strangely defensive of the younger girl... Arina began to groan... As she did, her markings began to glow, turning white then back to brown... they continued to do so... Glinda did not noticed, she was too busy reprimanding Elphaba...
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

PostSubject: Re: What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...)   What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 9:22 am

'She's fine Glinda, probably just tired,' Elphaba partially lied. After all she wasn't going to tell anyone else of Arina's secret unless Arina wished her to. Ignoring Glinda's incessant rants, something she had grown accustomed to doing, she glanced back at Arina, and noticed the markings.
'Hmm? What's going on?' She murmured.
Back to top Go down
Phantom Vampire
Admin
Admin
Phantom Vampire

PostSubject: Re: What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...)   What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 9:25 am

Arina began to shift. She began writhing, as if having a bad dream. Her secret wouldn't remain hidden for long... Instead of her markings flashing she down begant o change into a wolf the same colour as her hair... soon...she didn't change back into a human and her eyes snapped open.
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

PostSubject: Re: What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...)   What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 9:29 am

Elphaba's eyes widened. This situtation could become very bad, very quickly.
'Glinda, you might want to stop reprimanding me for a moment and take a look at what is going on around you...' Elphaba said, before she motioned to Fiyero to back away slowly. Carefully Elphaba made her way towards Arina.
'Arina?' She asked tentatively as she crept closer. Whatever she was right now human, wolf or Wolf, she would be able to reply someway, wouldn't she...?
Back to top Go down
Phantom Vampire
Admin
Admin
Phantom Vampire

PostSubject: Re: What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...)   What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 9:36 am

Arina sat up... Looking strangely at Fiyero. Why was he backing away? then she looked at herself. She jumped and fell off the bed. She scrambled up and into the corner of the room, whimpering... Tears welled up in her eyes... and as they fell she began to shake.
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

PostSubject: Re: What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...)   What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 10:08 am

Elphaba approached Arina again, gradually getting closer to her in the corner.
'Arina, are you alright?' That is a stupid question Elphaba, such a stupid question she reprimanded herself, but she couldn't think of anything else to say.
Back to top Go down
Phantom Vampire
Admin
Admin
Phantom Vampire

PostSubject: Re: What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...)   What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 10:59 am

Arina shook her head slowly, still whimpering, she looked at fiyero, sadness clear in her deep purple eyes... What must he think of her now? More tears slid down her fur-covered face... HEr form began to falter... And soon she was a shivering young girl again... Her dress was slightly torn, but she was glad it was at least still intact... But she predicted that the next time it happened she would have no dress left... She prayed it did not happen soon... Now she knew why that had happened so many times...

[i]Flashback[/i]
Arina slowly opened her eyes to the bright sunlight. She rubbed her eyes as her mother came in. Riala's face was horrified as she looked down at Arina... She had shredded ehr pyjamas...[i]again[/i]! How was this happening? Did it have something to do with Arina's markings? She had to talk to Aimee... She seemed to know something about it...
[i]flashback end[/i]

That was why her pyjamas had freuqently been torn during the night... She had shifted...Without knowing it... She was still looking at fiyero...he must think her a freak now... the tears continued to stream down her face...
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

PostSubject: Re: What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...)   What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:20 pm

Elphaba wasn't sure what she could do, or say to make Arina feel reassured again, but then an idea came to mind. Carefully she walked over to Fiyero and whispered into his ear. He nodded and after a few moments, Fiyero made his way over to Arina.
'Hey, Arina, it's ok, there's nothing to be upset about.' Fiyero told her, placing a comforting hand on her arm to show he was there for her. His blue diamond-like eyes sparkled as if they were real jewels as he looked at her lovingly. 'You didn't hurt anyone, you didn't break anything,' he began counting each point on his fingers. 'You didn't lose your temper, you didn't hurt anyone, you didn't lash out, you didn't break anything, And last but not least, you did not lose one itsy bit of your beauty.' He said honestly, smiling at her with a crooked, foolish smile.
Elphaba smiled at his little output, as she hoped that this was making Arina feel better, as she made her way to the nearest wall in the room and leaned the back of her head against it wearily.
'Did i mention you didn't break anything?' he added.
Back to top Go down
Phantom Vampire
Admin
Admin
Phantom Vampire

PostSubject: Re: What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...)   What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:24 pm

"Th-thrice...and you said I didbn't hurt anyone twice...." she laughed a little...then she blushed and looked down...
"OOOOO! FIYERO! I THINK SHE LIKES YOU!" Glinda shouted at the top of her voice... Arina looked up, tears forming again in her eyes. She then ran out of the corner, grabbed her blood covered hoodie and ran out of the room,crying loudly.
"Huh? What did I say???" Glinda asked, confused.
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

PostSubject: Re: What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...)   What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:41 pm

Elphaba almost collapsed with frustration.
'Glinda!' she yelled like previously, but not as seriously as she honestly did not feel the energy to. She rolled her eyes and walked over to Glinda, but this time there was no fury in her eyes, just exhaustion and annoyance.
'Please can you at least try and refrain from doing that...?' She asked, wearily. She turned to the side and was about to walk out of the door to go after Arina until she nearly collapsed to the floor where she stood. Without intention, she gripped Glinda's arm to try and prevent herself from falling, but it only ended in sending them both toppling to the floor.
Fiyero watched this happen and went over to the door.
'Maybe it's best if I go and try to find her...' He admitted, looking at the green girl, and the blonde on the floor beside her. Elphaba lifted her head to look at him to reply, but no words escaped her mouth aside from almost silent gasping. She gave up trying to answer him and simply nodded and he hurriedly fled the room, leaving the two of them alone, Elphaba's -bonier and thinner than usual- bony form still being crushed by a certain blonde and a mass of pink skirt material.
Back to top Go down
Phantom Vampire
Admin
Admin
Phantom Vampire

PostSubject: Re: What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...)   What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:47 pm

"OMIGOSH!I'M SORRY ELPHIE!" Glinda cried, getting up and pullin Elphaba up, she sat Elphaba down of her bed and sat next to her. "Sorry about that... You know...the shouting...But anyhoo...you should be more careful elphie...you'll hurt yourself even more if you keep doing that!" Glinda said, looking elphie overand examining her broken arm.

Arina couldn't keep running...she collapsed to the floor, and just laid there... she was panting... She was now at the entrance to the ground...Thankfully, no-one was around to see her frail, thin form lying there... She continued to sob into the carpet...How could Glinda have done that? "why...why?" she whispered...
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

PostSubject: Re: What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...)   What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 2:00 pm

'It's not just my arm...' Elphaba murmured as she watched Glinda examine it. As she cringed as Glinda touched it again, her voice took on a cold tone. 'Besides, why do you care? Just a few weeks ago you couldn't stand the sight of me... Even I know hate as deep as that can't change with the snap of your finger...just ask my father...' Elphaba murmured, never raising her voice for a moment. But her low, weary, venomous tone seemed even more penetrating than any level of shouting could ever achieve. She stood up swiftly and got to her own bed. Ripping a spare cover from the wardrobe, she laid down on her own bed and wrapped it tightly around her bone-thin shoulders. 'Why do you care...?' but this time, it was more a question to herself than anyone else.

Fiyero hurried down the corridors and ran outside through an extra passage he had used to get inside the building before. He searched high and low for any sign of the small girl, wondering how in oz she could run so far, so fast. After a while, he was about to give up when, as he walked back through the entrance, he found her lying there.
'Sweet oz...' he murmured, before he ran over to her. Without invitation, he gathered her into his arms and hugged her tightly. 'Arina? Arina can you hear me? It's me, Fiyero,' he said. As if that isn't obvious, his inner mind jeered but he ignored it. 'Arina, I'm sorry, Glinda just overreacts some...often... But it doesn't matter to me what she says because you are too cute to let things like what she says get to you...' He thought for a moment about what Glinda had said before replying. 'Besides, whether you like me, love me, or loathe my guts, I like you,' and with this, he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...)   What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next