Fanatic Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Fan site where you can chat about the latest shows or games and create RPGs for your fave tv shows!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Phantom Vampire
Admin
Admin
Phantom Vampire

What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...)   What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 2:06 pm

Arina's eyes fluttered open..."F-f-fiye-fiyero...? Is that...how-how you...feel?" She spluttered... "W-what Glinda s-s-said...It-it's true... B-b-but I didn't think you...you w-would feel the same...abou-about someone...like-like me..." she looked up into his eyes, blushing... She smiled, then hugged him tightly... Tears of joy now falling down her patterned face...

"E-elphie...of course I care... Elphie...I don't hate you anymore...and it wasn't in the snap of a finger...it was gradual...but I don't hate you...you...you're everything to me..." She didn't know why she was blurting this out...but it was true... "Elphie..."
Back to top Go down
https://tvcentral.forumotion.net
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

Location : Either residing in Aydindril with the Confessors, or taken to reside in D'hara amongst the Mord-Sith

PostSubject: Re: What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...)   What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 2:34 pm

Fiyero smiled down at Arina as he returned the embrace. 'Someone like you? you mean someone as sweet, caring and unique as you? I'd think i was the person who you didn't want,' he said in return. 'Finally, tears for a good reason!' he exclaimed joyously, before pausing for a moment. 'They are for a good reason aren't they?' he smiled as hs eyebrows raised with curiosity.

Elphaba shivered under the blanket she was huddled in as she heard what Glinda said. She remained silent for a moment, before she replied, murmuring, 'You don't have to lie to me...' She clutched the blanket tighter, crushing it against her eyes to cease the burning sensation she felt from them.

Flashback

The screams of agony that chorus from the bedroom slowly begin to die down. The small girl finally pulls her hands from her ears and embraces the unusual silence that drifts throughout the house. She can hear her father's distraught voice. She hears her father, and the other lady, walk out of the bedroom. She watchs them through her bedroom door. Her father does not even raise a glare in her direction. The first sign that something is wrong. With silent steps the little girl wanders into the bedroom her mother lays in. She clambers towards the big bed, and ignores the blood, still wet, on the bed sheets. She climbs towards her mother, takes her hand. It is cold, like water as it slowly turns to ice. The little girl shivers at the touch as she looks at her mother's paling face.
'Mama...' she whispers, her voice shakes. This is a fear she is not accustomed to. 'Mama...i'm here...' she whispers again, as her mother's hazy brown eyes open just slightly. The mother takes in the sight of her first little girl. The fear on her face. The terror. The sadness. The little girl refuses to let go of her mother's hand. The mother finds it hard to speak, she knows her time has come.
'Papa hates me mama...evwyone does...' The little girl feels a burning sensation run down her cheek. 'Mama...please don't hate me...' Her small voice falters and trembles as she cries. The mother struggles to speak her last words, they are quiet, barely audible, but still the little girl hears.
'I...d...don't...h...hate...you...' The mother gasps as her eyes close for the last time. The little girl's eyes light up as she hears this, but the look turns to one of sorrow and fear as she sees her mother go.
'Mama? Mama, wake up...Please...Don't leave me...Pwease Mama...I'm sorry...Mama...pwease don't leave...' The little girl pleads and cries, she sobs and she weeps, as she knows her mother will never wake again. 'Mama...pwease...'
The door of the bedroom slams open as her father storms in.
'What are you doing in here you monster!?' he roars. He grips her by the hair and shoves her close to her mother's face.
'Do you see what you have done!? This is your fault! All your fault! You killed her! You hear that monster!? You are no child, you are a murderer!'
'I didn't...papa...pwease...' she pleas, but it falls on deaf ears.
'Get out! GET OUT! GET OUT YOU MURDERER!' He lifts her by the neck, ripping her hand from her mother's as he throws her from the room. She does not get up from where she lands. She lies down on the floor and weeps.
'Mama...I'm sorry...'

End Flashback

Elphaba clutched the blanket so tightly her knuckles turned almost-white in the process as she still held it against her eyes. She was only semi-conscious, therefore unaware she spoke aloud as she weeped;
'Mama...please don't hate me...'
Back to top Go down
Phantom Vampire
Admin
Admin
Phantom Vampire

PostSubject: Re: What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...)   What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 2:44 pm

Glinda looked at ELphaba..."Huh? Elphie...?" she asked, she walked over and knelt don beside elphaba's bed... "Elphie...I'm here...And I always will be..."

Arina looked up at Fiyero again and she nodded. "Y-yes...Of-of course it's a g-good reason..." She said, smiling. Tears still streaming.
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

Location : Either residing in Aydindril with the Confessors, or taken to reside in D'hara amongst the Mord-Sith

PostSubject: Re: What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...)   What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 2:54 pm

'So, whaddaya say we go back inside, 'cuz I dunno about you but i'm getting a little cold here in the doorway. Not to mention, i'll get detention...hey that rhymed...sorry, i'll get detention if i'm caught here out of hours.' Fiyero told Arina as he held her tightly and he smiled.

Elphaba gradually came to her senses in the dorm room and turned towards Glinda, still unaware she had said anything aloud.
'I'm sorry...I just...forgive me...' she said. 'I'm just...' She cut herself off as words reverbrated in her mind. A murderer... 'Murderer...' she whispered aloud, again without realization. 'I think i'm going to be sick...' she murmured as she threw the cover off her and staggered towards the bathroom before just making it to the toilet before the very few contents of her stomach emptied into the bowl. She wretched as her stomach twisted on itself. With one hand blancing herself precariously, she used the other to pull her hair back away from her face as the horrid feeling continued. Sooner than anticipated, there was nothing for her to even release from her now empty stomach and her throat burned with every heave as a small trickle of blood dribbled into the bowl.
Back to top Go down
Phantom Vampire
Admin
Admin
Phantom Vampire

PostSubject: Re: What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...)   What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 2:57 pm

"ELPHIE!" Glinda rushed into the bathroom. "You-you're coughing up blood! Elphie! You need to take better care of yourself!Oh elphie..." Glinda wrapped er arms aorund Elphaba comfortingly...

Arina nodded to fiyero and she turned, leading himinside...She began to head towards Elphaba's dorm room...
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

PostSubject: Re: What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...)   What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 8:18 am

' It's fine Glinda...' Elphaba murmured, though in a tone that clearly contradicted her statement. 'I just don't eat enough, so there isn't much to...' She paused for a minute, before wretching into the toilet again. Almost as if it was ending the sentence for her. She did not hold back when Glinda placed her arms around her bony form as she normally would have done, for she felt too week to do so. After her heaving had finished for the 4th time, she blindly reached for the nearest towel and wiped her now bloodied mouth.

Fiyero followed Arina back towards their dorm and hummed happily to himself as he held Arina's hand gently. Plenty of times he resisted the urge just to pick her up and swing her around happily. He carefully knocked on the door again, like Elphaba had done earlier, and waited for permission to enter. He wasn't exactly a man of all manners, but he did try to respect a girl's privacy. He smiled at Arina as they waited, but his brows soon furrowed in concern as he did not hear a reply from either Elphaba or Glinda right away as he normally would have done.
Back to top Go down
Phantom Vampire
Admin
Admin
Phantom Vampire

PostSubject: Re: What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...)   What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 8:32 am

"IF IT'S FIYERO AND ARINA COME IN BUT DON'T COME TO THE BATHRROOM!" Glinda yelled... She helped Elphaba to clear up and she flushed the tiolet, trying to get rid of the blood...
Arina looked worriedly at Fiyero and she pushed the door open. "W-what's wrong???? Is Elphaba ill?" she asked.Her markings started to glow again. Glinda came out of the bathroom...
She's fine..." She lied..." Oh no...Arina...your markings!" Glinda pointed out.
"Huh?" ARina looked down at herhelf..." Oh no!" she criedd. She dropped fiyero's hand and ran into a corner and crouched down, shutting her eyes and waiting for the change... "G-glinda... Do you have any spare dresses????"
"Yes...why?"
"I-I don't think this dress is going to live through the change this time..."
"Oh!" Glinda realised why and she quickly grabbed her least favourite dress...it was a black one that she had recieved at Christmas from her gothic aunt... she hadn't thrown it away because that was rude.. She would have given it to Elphaba, but it wouldn't fit her... "I'll put it on my bed ok?" she said, Arina nodded... Her form began to shift.. This time.... she wasn't a wolf...she was a giant black bird... Once the change had completely, she folding her great black wings around her and just sat there...
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

PostSubject: Re: What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...)   What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 8:43 am

Fiyero gazed in awe as Arina changed, he always seemed amazed it when it happened and his amazement was still clearly written on his face as he looked at her bird form
'Wow...amazing...' he gawped, before remembering that his mouth was wide open and closed it quickly. 'Thats...amazing...' he said again, unable to help himself.

Elphaba staggered to stand upright in the bathroom, and she knocked several bottles of oil to the floor in the process. She swore at the top of her voice as they crashed onto the tiles and smashed.
'Why does everything always have to go WRONG!?' She swore obsenely again as something else in the room smashed, but this was not a result of knocking the object. The light overhead had shattered due to an uncontrolable bout of magic that smashed it.
Back to top Go down
Phantom Vampire
Admin
Admin
Phantom Vampire

PostSubject: Re: What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...)   What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 8:49 am

"Elphie!?"@ Glinda rushed back into the bathroom and led Elphaba out carefully, taking care to avoid all the broken glass... She sat Elphaba down on her bed(meaning Elphaba's bed) and sat next to her...
Arina stared at Fiyero... He didn't think it strange that she randomly changed into an animal, that wasn't even her choice... She would probably gain control of it later on...but until then...she had to be careful... She tried to walk but something caught her leg and she tripped. Her wings flapped panickingly as she tried to pull her legs free.
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

PostSubject: Re: What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...)   What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 8:58 am

Elphaba held her head in her hands as she sat on the bed. If she didn't keep a better control of her emotions, someone was going to get hurt, and she really didn't want that. Especially if it happened to be any of these three. She shook her head trying to control the unchanneled anger that seemed to threaten to overwhelm her. Where it had come from, she didn't honestly know. All she knew was that one minute she was dispairing and the next she felt like her head was going to explode, both figuratively and literally. Her hair tumbled like a curtain around her again, matted and stained now with blood, thin water-like oil, and a few slivers of glass from when the light had smashed.
Fiyero hurried over to help Arina as she stuggled to get free, and tried his best to avoid her flapping wings so he did not get smacked in the face. However, his try appeared not good enough as he felt a painful whack hit him somewhere near the nether regions...
Back to top Go down
Phantom Vampire
Admin
Admin
Phantom Vampire

PostSubject: Re: What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...)   What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 9:05 am

Arina stopped flapping as soon as she felt that she'd hit soething.... [i]Oh no! Fiyero![/i] she thought, just then... HYer form began to falter...and as she looked down at herself, she realised the extent of the damage on her dres...only a few shredsd of it remained! As soon as she was able, she reached for the black dres and threw it on herself before fiyero could recover to look up... She sighed with relief... "F-fiyero?Are- are you alright? I-I'm sorry...I didn't m-mean to hurt you..." she apologised, she turne to lok aat the string that had caught her foot... She untied it then stood up and went to Fiyero, who was still bent over... She grimaced and then looked to Elphaba...
"Elphie... There's glass all in your hair..." glinda said quietly, begninning to pull pieces out carefully with her hands... This she regretted... Her hands her soon covered in blood from both her cuts and from Elphaba's hair, but she soon had all the glass out...
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

PostSubject: Re: What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...)   What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 9:22 am

'Oww...good shot..Arina...' Fiyero grimaced, still throbbing with numbing pain. He tried to smile at her and almost accomplished it, until it turned into another grimace.
'Glinda...you didn't have to do that...' Elphaba said, looking up at her with dark, sunken-looking eyes. 'Now you're cut because of me...' she whispered, gazing at Glinda's hands. She looked back at her own again, gazing at the emerald-green they were, and how vividly the bone seemed to stand out. She grimaced as she stared, as if looking even just at her own hands disgusted her. 'I hate this...' she murmured. 'I wish i'd never been born at all. Yes, father would like that. Nessa would be perfectly healthy, and Melena would be alive.' Elphaba got up from the bed without another word and moved to the door. There's no place fr a murderer here...I don't even deserve the company, she thought, before without a second look back, she fled down the stairs and outside. As she got outside, she began to run. She knew where she was headed, but knew it would take a long time to get there on foot, but after all she didn't care. She ran as far and fast as she could before her lungs threatened to explode inside her chest and every breath burned as greatly as waves of water. She stopped, standing on trembling legs as she glared up at the darkened sky. She could barely speak or breathe as she watched the light patter of rain begin to fall. Then, with all the strength her voice could muster, she screamed as loud, long and hard as she could, feeling like her voice was being ripped from her throat in the process as it echoed past fields, rivers and air.
Back to top Go down
Phantom Vampire
Admin
Admin
Phantom Vampire

PostSubject: Re: What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...)   What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 3:33 pm

"ELPHIE! COM EBACK!" Glinda screamed.
"Glinda!W-wait! If I can...control my shifting...I can catch her faster..." Arina said. She concentrated, and her form faultered... Soon she was a great light cyan wolf. Glinda nodded and Rina raced out of the door and after Elphaba. She used her nose to guide her, she knew elphaba's scent well now. And it didn't take her long to find Elphaba screamin. She ran up to her and whined.
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

PostSubject: Re: What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...)   What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 3:00 am

Elphaba's throat felt like it had been slashed and torn as her vocal chords seemed like they had broken completely and her scream withered to haunting murmur. As she heard Arina whine, she span around full circle, her eyes flashing madly as if all sense of sanity had completely disapeared. The rain was beginning to come down in more like torrents now, attacking her unprotected skin but she no longer cared as she glared at the wolf in front of her. Her eyes glowered dangerously.
'Kill me,' she said as plainly as if she were saying nothing more than hello. 'Do it,' she comanded, her voice dangerously venomous as she said this, before the tone turned psychotically chipper again. 'Aid the murderer's repent for sin,' she chirped as if it were no lethal request but something like help me put the cat out. 'Father would do it himself if he could, so i'll do it for him, who knows, maybe then i can go pester my mother for a while down in hell.' Again, she sounded chipper. Too chipper for a request and command to end one's life then and there. 'Kill me please.' She said happily, as if she were asking could you pass the water please.
Back to top Go down
Phantom Vampire
Admin
Admin
Phantom Vampire

PostSubject: Re: What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...)   What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 3:11 am

Arina simply shook her head. She forced elphaba onto her backa nd ran back inside, dumpin gElphaba onto her own bed... Glinda sighed in relief... Arina quickloy shut the door and shifted back....he dfres barely had a single tear in it... Thankfully. This dress would last a lot longer.... Arina walked over and tucked Elphaba into her bed... She then stood at the door ready to stop her if she decided to try escaping again...
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

PostSubject: Re: What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...)   What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 3:20 am

Elphaba had thrashed around forcefully as Arina had taken her back, never once losing the look of pure insanity in her eyes, and now despite being tucked firmly in the bed, she continued to thrash around until she could honestly thrash no more and it felt like her limbs were heavier than lead. She looked towards Glinda in the oom and instantly began to plead again, obviously delerious.
'Glinda! You can do it can't you? You'll kill me won't you? I mean you hated me at first, why not now? Come on, please?' She glared at Glinda a look of pure delerium on her face. 'Please?' As she pleaded again, it sounded less like a ravaging Animal, but more of a small child.

Fiyero just stared open-mouthed, taken aback by it all. It had all changed in one split second, as fast as one of Arina's transformations, and he understood none of it. And now Arina was standing guard, as Glinda looked petrified and Elphaba pleaded for death...
Back to top Go down
Phantom Vampire
Admin
Admin
Phantom Vampire

PostSubject: Re: What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...)   What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 3:29 am

"Elphie...no..." Glinda said firmly... The look of terror on her face didnot disapear for a single second... A tear slipped from her eye as she stared at her friend... Whywas she asking to be killed? It was...rediculous...abnd confuzzlifying...Elph"No,elphie...no..." she whispered through her tears....
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

PostSubject: Re: What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...)   What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 3:43 am

Elphaba staggered out of bed, almost zombie-like, towards Glinda and placed her sickly-looking pale hands firmly on the blonde's shoulders.
'Do it...' she comanded venomously. 'You'll be a hero after all, popular again, because you killed the murderer...' she glared deep into Glinda's eyes and with a silent, unintentional sliver of magic, three dead bodies appeared in their minds. Their eyes looked glassy and lifeless, their skin pale and shrunken. Melena, Lothian and Frex. As long as Elphaba held on to Glinda, Glinda could see everything that was going through Elphaba's mind, as if there was some psychological link between them. Whispers, both coherent and non-coherent fluttered in and out of focus as the bodies continued to drift as if in a sea of blood. Elphaba's now-begging voice cut through the whispers. 'Make it stop...make them stop...'

Fiyero had no honest idea what was happening, all he could see was Elphaba holding firmly on to Glinda in the middle of the room, both looking beyond pretrified.
Back to top Go down
Phantom Vampire
Admin
Admin
Phantom Vampire

PostSubject: Re: What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...)   What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 3:48 am

"I'm sorry Elphie...I can't... I couldn't do it...I can't...It would make us all....It would make me..." She couldn't finished her sentence as she burst into morefloods of tears...
"I-i think what-what Glinda's t-trying tot say..." Arina said..."Is that-that we'd all be....distraught if you l-left us... We-we wouldn't be able to bear it....n-not at-at all..." a tear slipped down her own pale cheek as she said this...
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

PostSubject: Re: What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...)   What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 9:12 am

'B...but...don't you understand...' Elphaba uncharacteristically stuttered. 'No...you don't...' she answered herself, looking down at the floor and letting her hands slip from Glinda's shoulders. '...you can't can you...' she murmured, the words having more than one meaning. She took a few steps back from Glinda, before she slowly sunk to the floor. 'I didn't mean to...I didn't know what was happening...It was too late...I didn't mean to kill him...' She murmured almost lifelessly. She ddn't cry. There was no sense of wetness near her eyes. But she didn't smile either. In fact, she showed practically no emotion at all.

Fiyero wrapped his arms around Arina and carefully wiped the tear from her cheek as he himself turned pale and his blue diamonds dulled into a paler colour. He wouldn't admit it out loud, but he too was frightened. Especially by the now-hollow look in Elphaba's eyes that seemed to gaze, not at him, but rather through him at something he could not see.
Back to top Go down
Phantom Vampire
Admin
Admin
Phantom Vampire

PostSubject: Re: What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...)   What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 12:20 pm

"W-what are you talking about Elphie?" Glinda wondered... Arina looked up, tears still dripping from her eyes, she tried to stop them...to wipe them all away...but she couldn't.
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

PostSubject: Re: What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...)   What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 1:06 pm

'He's dead...i can take you to his body...show you where it all is...all of it...' she nodded to herself, unblinking. Her brown eyes were glassy, and the hazel was less vibrant, as if it had been misted over. 'Covered in blood...never touched them but they're drowning in it...' Suddenly she pulled a hand to her eyes and leaned her head against it. 'I don't know what i'm saying...i never know what i'm saying anymore...what's happening to me...' her voice sounded muffled underneath her emerald palm.

Fiyero held Arina tighter as he saw more tears fall down her face. He tried to help wipe them away, but his efforts proved futile, so he continued to hold her silently, his head leaned against the top of hers, one hand stroking hers, and the other strokng her hair.
Back to top Go down
Phantom Vampire
Admin
Admin
Phantom Vampire

PostSubject: Re: What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...)   What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 3:21 pm

Arina carefully and gently slid out of Fiyero's grip and walked over to Elphaba...
"E-e-elphaba..." Her speech was even more stuttered because of her crying. "Wh-who are you...t-t-talking ab-about?" she asked. It was a valid question...elphaba had never said who it actually WAS!m "P-p-please Elphaba...d-don't g-g-get up-upset...." She knelt down next to elphaba and held tightly ontoher amulet...A strange mist seemed to emanate from it... It took a while for Arina to notice. "H-huh? My-my amulet....what's-what's it doing?" She stared at the amulet, worriedly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...)   What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4