Fanatic Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Fan site where you can chat about the latest shows or games and create RPGs for your fave tv shows!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Time for a change(Doctor Who)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Phantom Vampire
Admin
Admin
Phantom Vampire

Time for a change(Doctor Who) Empty
PostSubject: Time for a change(Doctor Who)   Time for a change(Doctor Who) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 10:56 pm

Yay! My SEVENTH RP! Why do I make so many? That's a mystery o even me....Cuz I enjoy it?lol
This one is...DOCTOR WHO!(yep,my current obsession)
Ok...Here...You may control a companion, or a person from the planet/town in question...
I, being a self-proclaimed expert on him, will control the Doctor...This means I cannot control the companions^_^However if no-one minds I'd like to bring back and control Jenny... Just to make this clear: There can be more than one companion! He'll start alone...So you'll have to introduce him to them, PM me to ask me to send him to somewhere specific... So... Here's the template for charcters:

Name:
Species(his companions aren't always human,besides this template isfor planetary residents as well...):
Old Friend of the Doctor?:(this is very unlikely,unless someone takes control of Sarah Jane...Or someone who has otherwise met the doctor...)
Planet:
City:
History:
Personality:

I should make an archive for characters...I think I'll go do that now!Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
https://tvcentral.forumotion.net
Phantom Vampire
Admin
Admin
Phantom Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Time for a change(Doctor Who)   Time for a change(Doctor Who) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 10:56 pm

Ok...First...I'm gonna make Jenny's profile just cuz I'm bored out of my brains this morning...

Name: Jenny
Species:Time-mistress(my female version of time-lord)
Old Friend of the Doctor?:Yes,daughter
Planet:Used to be Messilin,but now travels in a space-ship
City:Unknown(I don't think that episode gave a name for te city)
History: Born through the Dr's DNA being taken from his hand, the Doctor called her a "Generated Anomaly" and Donna decided the anomaly needed a name, and combined the words to form "Jenny". The Doctor was reluctant to call her his daughter until she decided not to fight and went with him to solve the mystery of "the source". Unfortunately, once they'd found and used the source(a terraforming bubble) Jenny was shot and she died in the Doctor's arms... The Doctor insisted on waiting because she had two hearts, just like him...But Martha and Donna convinced him it wasn't going to happen... He left heartbroken. Then, soon after he left, Jenny woke up... She stole a spaceship from the people and left to explore the universe, and "do a whole lot of runing" as she says...
Personality: Kind- hearted...Like the Doctor can make anyone speechless, even her own dad. Very strong and able...Originally military orientated, but after hanging around with her father she saw his way of doing things and loved it, wanting to go with him. However, this never happened because she "died", so she did her own exploration instead,though not as in-depth as her father's.

And now...I will start...This is just after Journey's End btw...no Rose...no Donna...he's alone. Poor guy Sad

The Doctor sat down on the sofa in the TARDIS. He was alone again. That was how it should be... That's what he told himself...IT was dangerous for him to have someone with him...They always got hurt somehow...He tried to remember a successful companionship and smiled when he thought of Sarah-Jane...She was still investigating...Still saving Earth...She did it when he either wasn't there to, or needed help to. He decided to go and visit her, he needed cheering up...He'd only dropped her off a few days ago, but he was lonely...He'd lost Rose to hs human self, and Donna had forgotten all about him...His best friend... He sighed as he set the TARDIS for Bannerman road. He leant against the TARDIS console as it zoomed to it's destination. He knew where he'd go next. Messilin, he was going to check on the citadel, the people...and maybe visit Jenny's grave...if she had one that was...
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

Location : Either residing in Aydindril with the Confessors, or taken to reside in D'hara amongst the Mord-Sith

PostSubject: Re: Time for a change(Doctor Who)   Time for a change(Doctor Who) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 6:12 am

Ah, well, here goes nothin';

Name; Tabbrett Regan
Age; 17
Gender; Female
Species; Ferror At'uun (Feh-Roar-Ah-Tun)(will be explained)
Old friend Of The Doctor?; Nope
Planet; Rada'Kuran
City; Karnackistos (often shortened to Karnak or Kistos by residents)
History; A member of the fabled Ferror At'uun bloodline, Tabbrett and her family are highly regarded in their city, and they posess a high authority among its residents. As the bloodline is passed down, it is also taught how to control the burdens that come with it emotionally. This tended to be the mother's duty to teach, as the father usually took care of other family matters. However, due to an unfortunate lack of medical knowledge in the city, Tabbrett's father passed due to an underlying illness that had gone unnoticed during the years. Since then, the motherof the family went through a bought of depression after the premature death of her husband, until she became engrossed in his work to dispense her feelings of grief and took on all of his duties that traditionally were left to the father-figure of the household. Therefore Tabbrett had gone untutored in her bloodline unlike her older brother. So far all has been well, and the necessity of tutoring became slackened over the years.
Personality; Quite adventurous, very curious, not afraid of a challenge. Growing up in a section of high authority assisted in making Tabbrett more of a rebel to the demands of her family nature as she gradually began to refuse to learn to be the 'obidiant, silent one' of the family, and therefore she has escaped many a time out into the city slums to adventure or discover various areas or new people rather than be cooped up in the ancestral home.

Considering how central he is (which I didn't expect) I thought i'd create a quick profile for Creygor too...

Name; Creygor Tartugan
Age; 17
Gender; Male
Species; Kuranai (a version of Human for Rada'Kuran)
Old friend of the Doctor?; Nope
Planet; Rada'Kuran
City; Karnackistos
History; A long-time friend and ally of Tabbrett, many a time he has assisted in helping her escapades from her home and in turn she has returned the favour to him with helping his family. He has many siblings, so much so that both his mother and father have to work at a constant rate just to provide enough for them all to eat which is why they live in the slums of the city where food and shelter are of a higher priority amongst families than wealth or material posessions.
Personality; A young, compassionate boy who enjoys the frequent company of his unlikely friend so much so that he'd risk a lot to be at her side through just about anything. He has his cowardly moments at times, and frequently builds a pretense of 'the village tough guy' in front of the little ones, but deep down inside he's as soft as any other.

Laughter drifted up from the back streets of the city of Kanackistos as the hurried patter of bare feet on stone echoed throughout. A stick collided with another as the two friends fought each other in the road heedless of the citizens going about their daily lives around them. A small crowd of children had begun to form around the duel, which had partitioned to favor one side or the other. Playful jeers were fired from either side as the two duelists swiped at one another in lethal attempts to knock the opponent out of combat. A flash of blonde hair against black. A shimmer of bright blue irises capturing the gaze of copper. A smirk pulled at the lips of the blonde adversary as she waited for the next blow to come. However, she didn't expect for the boy to leap aside and catch her just below the ribs and a startled look flashed in her light eyes. She paused for a moment, and the boy paused with her at her sudden stop. A look of confusion crossed his brow as he walked towards her and placed a hand on her shoulder.
'Are you al...' Before he could finish, her lips caressed his and his eyes widened with utter confusion. Then before he understood what was happening, his feet came out from underneath him and he fell to the floor. She threw her stick to the floor as a smirk graced her lips.
'I win.'

Last edited by Immortal-Elphaba on Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Phantom Vampire
Admin
Admin
Phantom Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Time for a change(Doctor Who)   Time for a change(Doctor Who) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 7:03 am

The Doctor sighed again... He pulled his favourite brown trench coat around his shoulders as the TARDIS began to slow.
Then, suddenly, the TARDIS decided not to go to Bannerman road, but to decide a course of it's own... It jerked, sending the Doctor flying to the floor.
"Hey! What are you doing!?" he cried out as he pulled himself up. The TARDIS finally stopped and he was about to reset the controls when his usual adventurous nature overtook him... "Well... Where have you brought me then?" he asked the TARDIS and he pulled the doors open. Her stepped out onto a deck with a red door. Just as he was closing the TARDIS doors a siren started. At first the Doctor thought it was an intruder alert... Then...
"Alert! Alert! Crash imminent!" came a voice.
"Oh! A space ship huh? A crashing one... Brilliant..." he said sarcastically. He then proceeded to run to find to control room. He stopped outside the door as he heard a voice inside.
"Great! Just great! Crashing into an unknown planet! How would he have said it? BRILLIANT!" came the female voice. It sounded vaguely familiar to him... but he ignored that as he read the sign that had the name of the ship on it: "Messelin fleet 01"
Messelin!?The Doctor nearly collapsed... Had the TARDIS brought him here for some reason linked with Jenny? Couldn't have... How would a crashing ship have anything to do with Jenny? He pushed all thoughts aside and ran back to the TARDIS. He fumbled with the key and dropped it.
"Shoot!" he crawled around, searching for it... He found it and started fumbling with the lock on the TARDIS again. If he didn't get off this ship he'd-
"ARRRRRGH!" he cried out as he was sent flying back out of the storage room the TARDIS was in... The ship was crashing... and it had just hit the planet below...
That was his last thought before darkness enveloped his thoughts...
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

Location : Either residing in Aydindril with the Confessors, or taken to reside in D'hara amongst the Mord-Sith

PostSubject: Re: Time for a change(Doctor Who)   Time for a change(Doctor Who) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 7:25 am

'Oh come on Creygor, it was a clear win, you have to admit it.'
'I resent that Ms Regan.' Creygor replied sarcastically as she offred her hand to help him back up off the floor. 'You cheated, we never agreed that sort of tactic was allowed!'
'Tactic? Are you kidding? You're just scared you'll lose your manly reputation if you admit that you liked it.' She grinned as she taunted him playfully, her trademark smirk reappearing across her features as he blushed slightly scarlet.
'Oh come off it Tabbrett, you just like to think that somebody around here actually likes you,' he replied snarkily as they began to wander through the streets again.
'Now that was uncalled for Creygor,' she sniggered.
'Uncalled for!? I'll show you uncalled for!' And with that he leapt at her and sent the two of them tumbling to the ground in a flurry of dust and material as they wrestled each other in the street. An old man at the market stall just beside them shook his head as if in disappointment however the rest of the people in the streets did not seem to take much notice of the two teens. Suddenly an explosive sound erupted nearby which caused many of the city folk to stop, including Tabbrett and Creygor. Then the panicking began. People began to rush around, men clutching provisions, women clutching children as they scurried to shelter. No-one knew what had happened, or what was going on, but they all feared the same thing. That the Lysrith had returned. A race of creatures that had long ago tried to overwhelm the city with their vast numbers and wipe out civilization to claim it as their own. Amongst the fear and panicking public, Tabbrett got to her feet and raced off down the nearest alley, Creygor following close behind in a state of bewilderment. If so many people were running away from the sound, why on all of Rada'Kuran was he chasing the one person who was running towards it...
'Tabbrett! What are you doing! We have to go back! Your mother will be furious if she finds out you're missing!'
'Oh calm down Creygor, she probably already found out! I don't know about you, but I have to find out what's going on.' Then suddenly she turned to him abruptly, her simmering blue eyes almost glaring, daring him to question her. A look he had only seen her mother bear before. 'It's not as if any other coward is going to try.'
Creygor just looked confused, and hoped the fear that seemed to creep up his spine at the way she looked at him did not show on his face. But before he could say anything, she had picked up a nearby splint of wood and took off again, and with a shrug he followed.
Back to top Go down
Phantom Vampire
Admin
Admin
Phantom Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Time for a change(Doctor Who)   Time for a change(Doctor Who) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 7:41 am

The Doctor wrenched his eyes open and immediately regretted it as dust filled them.
"Gah!" he cried. He rubbed his eyes and tried standing up, puling himself up with a piece of metal debris. His vision was blurred from the dust, but he cast around for the TARDIS and found it in a pile of dusty debris, thankfully unscathed. The Doctor brushed himself off and looked for a way out of the collapsing ship... He spied a glimmer of light and clambered towards it. He coughed as the dust tried to fill up his lungs... Then he heard someone else coughing... The pilot. He ran towards to sound. He certainly couldn't leave them, whoever they were...
"Are you alright!?" he spluttered as he got closer.
"Who-who's there!?" the person said, through the coughing, trying to sound tough and threatening, and failing quite miserably.
"I'm the Doctor! Now answer my question! Are you alright!?"
"Well... I guess I will be now..." the Doctor could hear strangely that they were smiling...
"Are you smiling?"
"Yeah!"
"Why?"
"Help me and you'll see!"
The Doctor finally found what had been the control room, although now the wires from the circuitry were live and sparking dangerously. He glanced around the room and his eyes widened as he saw a certain blonde teenager grinning widely at him...
"J-Jenny?"
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

PostSubject: Re: Time for a change(Doctor Who)   Time for a change(Doctor Who) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 7:52 am

Tabbrett crept closer to the source of the sound, Creygor close behind, and as they got to the area, their eyes widened at the state of the place. The debris that lay everywhere looked odd, unnatural, and the apparent crashed transport looked even stranger to them.
'What in the underworld is all that...' Creygor murmured quietly as the two of them crept closer, Tabbrett still with her splint in hand.
'You're asking me...how would i know...' Tabbrett whispered back, before the sound of voices caught their attention. They didn't sound familiar in any way...but they didn't seem to speak in the language of the Lysrith either...Cautious, Tabbrett crept ever closer, before Creygor yanked on her arm.
'What do you think you're doing!? You have no idea what could be out there!?'
'That's exactly my point, I intend to find out...'
'But they could kill you on sight! You don't know what they are capable of! You've seen what's here now let's just go back, let your brother handle it or something...' The instant he said it, he knew he regretted it. Tabbrett swung around to face him, and glared at him again.
'Listen, I am SICK of living in my brother's shadow all the time. He's always the one who gets to venture out freely. He's always the one who gets to see these things. And he's always the one that gets my mother's praise and I am SICK of it! For once, i'm going to be the one to find out these things. And if I get killed doing it, you can just drag my body back home and tell mother that it was my brother's fault for not protecting me.' Tabbrett almost hissed at him before she turned back around and slipped past remnants of the crashed ship...
Back to top Go down
Phantom Vampire
Admin
Admin
Phantom Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Time for a change(Doctor Who)   Time for a change(Doctor Who) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 8:13 am

"Jenny,is it really you?" the Doctor asked in disbelief.
"Yes... It's me dad..." Jenny said, still smiling, then her face became mockingly serious. "But could we save the reunion party until AFTER I'm out of here?" she said. She was stuck...
"Oh... uh... yes!" the Doctor said, pulling debris off Jenny. She stood up and embraced him happily.
"I missed you!!!!" she said... The Doctor didn't know how to react, except for hugging her back as a tear escaped his eye.
"I... I... I thought you were dead..." he said quietly.
"You thought I was dead?" Jenny was confused.
"Yes... You died in my arms... Remember? you were shot..."
Jenny was silent... She'd forgotten about that...
"Donna and Martha convinced me that although you were like me... Two hearts an' all... you weren't going to wake up..."
"Oh..." was all Jenny could say.
"But I'm just glad to see you again..." He continued, hugging her tighter and both of them grinned.
"Right back at ya!" Jenny said.
"Now...what do you say we get out of here?" the Doctor said and they ran out of the debris and into the open, dusty air...
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

PostSubject: Re: Time for a change(Doctor Who)   Time for a change(Doctor Who) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 9:31 am

Tabbrett ran to see the commotion when suddenly she crashed into a lanky man as she did so. She stumbled back, slightly dazed for a moment, before she swung the split up above her head, about to bring it crashing down upon the stranger's head. Suddenly she stopped as she took a few more steps back, and got a better look at the two strangers. Well, they seemed similar enough to her own people in their appearance...And she could understand what they were saying before...But...They didn't appear to be armed either, so she lowered the split of wood a little, but still held it threateningly before deciding to see if her brother's approach to these situations really worked after all, rather than her own.
'By the order of the At'uun bloodline, and the high council of Rada'Kuran, I demand that you tell me who you are and to state the purpose of your intrusion to our homeland...' Well...It seemed to sound better than the 'bash threat unconscious, ask questions when conscious again' theory...
Back to top Go down
Phantom Vampire
Admin
Admin
Phantom Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Time for a change(Doctor Who)   Time for a change(Doctor Who) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 9:43 am

"Uh...I'm the Doctor... This is my daughter Jenny..." The Doctor began to explain. Jenny smiled that he's called her his daughter.
"Our ship got shot, malfunctioned, and crashed..." Jenny finished for him.
"We honestly intend no harm and did not mean to intrude..."
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

PostSubject: Re: Time for a change(Doctor Who)   Time for a change(Doctor Who) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 10:16 am

'Right...well...for two people who have the city in a panic you don't seem all that threatening...' Tabbrett said as she lowered the wood and glanced at them curiously. In the bright sunlight that shone from above them, her ice-blue eyes shone strangely, like there was a mysterious power behind them, and not just power in the authority sense. Several awkward moments passed, before a young lad appeared running towards them.
'Hey, Tab, you're not dead yet are you!?' He yelled as he ran towards the girl, and she simply stood still, a small look of irritation forming on her face.
'No, I'm not dead Creygor, and what did we agree before about calling me the cat-name...Creygy?' She asked sarcastically without turning to him. He flushed scarlet.
'Oh..yeah...sorry...So...umm...shouldn't we...umm...take these people to meet your mot...i mean...the authority around here...?'
'Are you kidding! She'll kill me if I go back there now! Do you have any idea what my mot...she is like when she's angry!? Could you have a more stupid suggestion right now!?'
'Well...I was just...thinking...about these...people...I mean...' Despite his appearance, it seemed that when the girl was angry, he was petrified. '...they're gonna need somewhere...to stay...or...they might be hungry or...'
'Fine! I get your point! But if i'm hanging by a branch of the barkus tree tomorrow morning it'll be you whose fault that was...' She scowled at him before turning to the two strangers with a sigh. 'Would you like to come with us to get something to eat and perhaps a change of clothes or something?'
Back to top Go down
Phantom Vampire
Admin
Admin
Phantom Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Time for a change(Doctor Who)   Time for a change(Doctor Who) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 10:21 am

"Well... If it's a bother for you, then there really is no need... If that is the case, all I might ask is you help me get this blue box out of the debris, then we can be on our way... It's sort of an escape pod that we forgot about... You know, in the chaos of the crash an' all..." the Doctor explained, adding a small smile for good measure. Technically it was an escape pod... In a strange way...
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

PostSubject: Re: Time for a change(Doctor Who)   Time for a change(Doctor Who) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 10:26 am

'No, it's fine, it's not a problem! There's just a personal matter i need to attend to...But there's no hassel, I mean if you really want to go then I guess...But you do kinda have everyone panicking...And I can't exactly go back and say it was nothing...' She smiled gently as her eyebrow arched with curiosity. Craygor just looked slightly shocked behind her at her strange hospitality. Was this really the same girl who knocked him flat on his back earlier with trickery?
Back to top Go down
Phantom Vampire
Admin
Admin
Phantom Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Time for a change(Doctor Who)   Time for a change(Doctor Who) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 10:37 am

"Alright, we should probably at least make sure no-one hates us... or fears us... or whatever..." Jenny said. The Doctor simply nodded in agreement.
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

PostSubject: Re: Time for a change(Doctor Who)   Time for a change(Doctor Who) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 10:56 am

'Alright then...guess we better head back...' She motioned for the two to follow as her and Creygor started back the way they had come. As they got to the city, it seemed all was silent. The streets were empty of life, the air was empty of chatter it was as if everyone had just disappeared. But Tabbrett knew they were merely hiding as best they could. No-one could be blamed for being so afraid when it was so unusual for anything unknown or unfamiliar to come to their land. Gradually they made it to a building that almost looked like it could be a stand-alone castle. As quietly as possible, Tabbrett pushed open the large wooden door before them and crept inside. However she was greeted on the other side by a frantic looking servant.
'MISS REGAN, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN! YOUR MOTHER IS FURIOUS, WE'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU EVERYWHERE SINCE WE HEARD THE...'
'Calm down Arna! I'm fine! I just came across some company who've come to see her...'
'Her? you mean your mother?'
'Shh! Now if you could please direct us to where she is...And please don't tell anyone about me coming in here and now...Just...say i was in the grounds or something...please...i'll pay you back later, I promise!' Tabbrett pleaded, and Arna sighed before nodding patiently and letting them all in and pointed to where they ought to go.
'And now...all hell breaks loose...' Tabbrett murmured quietly.
Back to top Go down
Phantom Vampire
Admin
Admin
Phantom Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Time for a change(Doctor Who)   Time for a change(Doctor Who) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 11:03 am

As they followed, Jenny took in the sights of the place they were in. It was quite different to the planet she had been "born" on... And it was far too quiet...
She glanced nervously at her "father" when the girl they were following said "All hell breaks loose" and he put his hand on her shoulder as if to say: "It'll be fine, you're good at running..."
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

PostSubject: Re: Time for a change(Doctor Who)   Time for a change(Doctor Who) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 11:23 am

They made their way into a large room, almost like a large banquet hall, the longest table being at the back of the room, raised a little higher than the rest and a woman sat at the head of the table. She raised her head at the sound of their entrance and the instant she saw Tabbrett her eyes flashed with fury. Too fast to barely be seen, or stopped in this case, the woman was suddenly standing before them, glaring at the girl. She glanced at the others for a second with a gentle smile.
'I'll be with you in just a moment...' She said politely, before returning her glare at the girl. 'Now...where on all of Karnakistos have you been!? Do you have any idea, ANY IDEA the trouble you've caused!? Not only for me but this entire household!? Whilst the rest of us are keeling over in here trying to get things done, your out in the streets glabanting about the city, DESTROYING your clothing, MINDLESSLY engaging in acts of tumult and trouble and ENCOURAGING violence amongst the youngest of our residents! You are SUPPOSED to be setting an example, but instead you seem to find it incredibly enjoyable to demolish every tradition of living that has ever been raised in this city! I have had to raise one such as yourself for the past strenuous seventeen years of my life and THIS is how you see fit to repay me!?'
And it was at this, that the girl seemed to snap.
'Raise me? When did you ever take any precious time out of your precious work to even pay ATTENTION to me!?' Tabbrett's eyes flashed with anger as the woman's gaze turned to one of chilling steel.
'EXCUSE ME, you think I do this because it is all fun and games? You think i neglected you for some sake of peace and quiet!?'
'Sure seems like something you'd do...next thing you know you'll disown me for being such a vile disappointment...'
'Give me one reason why i shouldn't...'
'Father wouldn't have.' That was it. Without a thought or realization of what was happening, the older woman lashed out her hand towards the young girl, and in a split second she was thrown against the far sone wall with such force that the stones shuddered and cracked upon her impact. Before she could hit the floor, the woman was literally at her throat, her hand held against it, with Tabbrett's feet several centimetres from the floor.
'Never speak of your father in my presence again...' There was silence between the two of them. Surely the girl was having trouble breathing with the hand gripping her neck, yet she did nothing to show it, her face was like an expressionless mask. Then suddenly, she dropped to the floor, heaving and coughing as the woman appeared before the others once again.
'I'm sorry...I just had to teach my daughter...a lesson...' She exclaimed politely, as if nothing had happened. Creygor took a step to go to Tabbrett, the concern clear on his face, when one look from the woman told him strictly not to, so he kept his place, and watched, feeling helpless as Tabbrett kneeled in the corner, heaving and coughing...
Back to top Go down
Phantom Vampire
Admin
Admin
Phantom Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Time for a change(Doctor Who)   Time for a change(Doctor Who) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 11:31 am

"Um... Forgive me, I don't mean to seem rude... but wasn't that a little bit harsh... She is your daughter... so perhaps such...uh... severe treatment is a little...um...extreme?" considering the woman's obvious strength, the doctor certainly did not mean to offend her in any way, and even JEnny was anxious, placing her hand on his arm in a sort of restraining way...
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

PostSubject: Re: Time for a change(Doctor Who)   Time for a change(Doctor Who) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 11:35 am

The woman's expression did not falter from its polite state as she answered.
'Extremeties are the only thing that will get through to her, anything else she will simply ignore...I've had seventeen years proof of that...' The woman said. 'Anyway, aside from that little detour there, what is it that brought you here may I ask? And may I inquire as to whether you are in need of any assistance?' Her smile stayed, and it only seemed to make Creygor more fearful and helpless-feeling as out of the corner of his eye, he watched Tabbrett get up from the floor and lean against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Phantom Vampire
Admin
Admin
Phantom Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Time for a change(Doctor Who)   Time for a change(Doctor Who) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 11:39 am

"Well... To put it simply... We crash landed here after the ship was struck and malfunctioned. We are in need of little aid, except for the blue box that happens to be buried int he rubble. With said box, we will be able to move peacefully on our way with no other aid..." The Doctor explained politely, a near foreign language to Jenny, who kept her mouth shut.
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

PostSubject: Re: Time for a change(Doctor Who)   Time for a change(Doctor Who) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 11:46 am

'Very well, such a simple task can easily be aided without any hassle, I shall summon my son here for you, he and his regiment will gladly be of assistance for you both. And forgive the utter rudeness that you must have recieved from my daughter on your way here, she just does not understand the meaning of the word appropriate, but seems to find it thrilling to thrive in the opposite. I'm sure you will not need her interuption any longer,' and with that she motioned to a servant that waited patiently by the door. 'Damen, could you kindly escort ms regan to her...room...if you please?' Damen nodded and went to do so as Creygor stiffened silently. He knew what she meant...and it certainly wasn't 'bed-chamber'. Tabbrett just glared at her mother with a viscious rage fit for a rabid animal.
'Screw you...' She murmured, her voice cracking from her recent lack of breath. Her mother simply dismissed her statement as she waited for Damen to escort her out.
Back to top Go down
Phantom Vampire
Admin
Admin
Phantom Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Time for a change(Doctor Who)   Time for a change(Doctor Who) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 11:49 am

The Doctor figured that due to the tone in the girl's mother's voice, she certainly didn't mean bedroom... and this worried him... But he put on a facade for now...
"Thank you, that would be greatly appreciated." he said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

PostSubject: Re: Time for a change(Doctor Who)   Time for a change(Doctor Who) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 11:58 am

The woman smiled in return before suddenly a young man, looking supposedly in his early twenties entered, followed by a few others, all in various pieces of decorated armour. The woman's smile widened as she saw the young man.
'Ah, Lothein, I was just about to send for you, how was your hunting with Jakorb?'
'It was fine mother, Jakorb's hunting skills are improving greatly, along with the other men. As you were saying?'
'Ah yes, this fine gentleman and his companion here are in need of some assistance just out of the city, and I was hoping you would be able to accompany them and provide your services for their comfort?' She asked sweetly, her tone in which she spoke to her son in stark contrast with the recent conflict of his younger sibling.
'Of course, lead the way,' he offered with a small smile in their direction. Creygor stood numbly beside them, unsure whether to go with them and help out, or try to sneak his way to find Tabbrett. He was torn in his mind as he couldn't decide, because even if he did find her, how could he help after all...
Back to top Go down
Phantom Vampire
Admin
Admin
Phantom Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Time for a change(Doctor Who)   Time for a change(Doctor Who) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 12:05 pm

As the Doctor passed Creygor, he secretly looked at him saying "follow us, we have a plan" of course being sure that noone else could see this look... He prefered to stay in people's good books...
They led the way to the wreckage site.
"That is the blue box" The Doctor said, pointing at the TARDIS. "Please could you help us dig it out?"
Jenny and the Doctor started digging and pulling pieces of debris out of the way to get to the TARDIS...
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

PostSubject: Re: Time for a change(Doctor Who)   Time for a change(Doctor Who) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 12:17 pm

Creygor hoped the man would see his look of agreement he had given before following them. At the Doctor's question Lothein simply smiled.
'Of course, no problem sir,' and with that he and his men set to work about removing the strange blue box from the surrounding debris. Soon enough, it was done and Lothein stood before the Doctor once again. 'Task is complete sir, I wish you a safe journey home wherever that may be, and my mother offers her sentiments and wellwishing also.' And with that, he and his men departed, however Creygor cautiously stayed behind. Considering how the soldiers tended to refer to him as a street urchin and a coward most of the time, it did not seem to suspicious that he would not follow them. According to them, he was 'not of their rank' anyway...

Meanwhile...

Tabbett sat against the cold stone wall of the small cell-like room. There was barely anything in the dingy space, and form some reason she found increasingly difficult to get in a comfortable position with the increasing ache in her back. Damen had murmured his apologies after he had locked her in, and Tabbrett couldn't really hold anything against him. The servants seemed more like family to her than her own flesh and blood and she knew that in she had not let him do what was requested, he would likely be in a worse case scenario than herself. Still, it didn't help the simmering flame of anger in her mind at her mother...and it didn't help that the pain in her back was getting more uncomfortable...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time for a change(Doctor Who)   Time for a change(Doctor Who) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time for a change(Doctor Who)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fanatic Central :: The Main area :: Rps-
Jump to: