Fanatic Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Fan site where you can chat about the latest shows or games and create RPGs for your fave tv shows!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Daily randomness!

Go down 
+3
gooblesnark
Immortal-Elphaba
Phantom Vampire
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Antagonist09
Antagonist09

Location : In a place far far away... In the space of doom I call my brain...

Daily randomness! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily randomness!   Daily randomness! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 4:03 am

WHAT????

You've completed Adventure ALREADY???????

I've completed it 2 times and I'm on the 3rd last level on the second area (Night)

BTW Tell me how far you get in endless survival. ITS HARD!!!! I got to 13 Flags!!1

BTW (Again) The Last Minigame is... (SPOILER HERE) DR ZOMBOSS'S REVENGE: He's about twice as tough, does a lot more fire/ice balls and you get a lot more cabbage pults rather than melons. My favourite minigame is Column like you see em and Beghouled ^_^

Aren't I sad?

EDIT: BTW PV When I said Torchwood I didn't mean the program I meant the plant as it makes the peas turn into fire ^_^

Last edited by Antagonist09 on Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.somerubbishthing.co.uk
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

Location : Either residing in Aydindril with the Confessors, or taken to reside in D'hara amongst the Mord-Sith

PostSubject: Re: Daily randomness!   Daily randomness! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 3:47 am

umm...my randomness...

'yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn...*shakes head like a wet dog*'

not got much else to say except that cuz thats all i've actually said today...
Back to top Go down
Phantom Vampire
Admin
Admin
Phantom Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Daily randomness!   Daily randomness! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 3:41 am

my randomness(it is SLIGHTLY random)

ok...a history book...It's huge...and it has tiny writing...um...yay?
Back to top Go down
https://tvcentral.forumotion.net
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

Location : Either residing in Aydindril with the Confessors, or taken to reside in D'hara amongst the Mord-Sith

PostSubject: Re: Daily randomness!   Daily randomness! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 2:27 pm

hmm...
my randomness, seeing as i havn't said this yet, though its a rhetorical question you don't have to answer;

'WHO WANTS TO LIVE FOREVER?'
Back to top Go down
Phantom Vampire
Admin
Admin
Phantom Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Daily randomness!   Daily randomness! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 2:22 pm

Nope Ant, It was ALLLL PLANTS VS. ZOMBIES!!!!

randomness 1: obviously, the zombies reached me...Sad
randomness 2: this was when I was playing the mini-game "slot machine" in which you need to get 2000 sun to complete it.
randomness 3: This as against the boss zombie... Who just ahppens to shoot ice balls which crush ALL the plants on one row...It can be defeated by a Jalanepo(or an exploding chilli for those who have either never played Plants vs. zombie(poor people) or have never encountered a Jalanepo....
randomness 4: This was also the boss zombie... basically,same as ice, except it's fire and it can be beaten by an ice-shroom(a mushrom that freezes all zombies on-screen)
randomness 5: while watching the PvZ music video

^_^
Back to top Go down
Antagonist09
Antagonist09

PostSubject: Re: Daily randomness!   Daily randomness! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 8:36 am

what was how much sun?

and are you talking about Torchwood?

Your brains are gone ^_^

GO DANCING SUNFLOWERS!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Phantom Vampire
Admin
Admin
Phantom Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Daily randomness!   Daily randomness! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 3:07 am

Ok...my randomness(es)

"NOOOOOO!MY BRAAAAAAAIIINS!"
^I dare you to guess
"WHAT!?HOW MUCH SUN!?"
^yet again,guess
"OMGOMGOMGOMG!HE SHOOTS ICE BALLS!?"
^same
"ARRRRRRGH!WHA THE HELL!? HE SHOOTS FIRE BALLS TOO!?EEEEEK!"
^again...
"YAY!DANCING SUNFLOWERS!"
^aaaaaannnnnd....same again

lol
I think you can all guess what all my randomnesses are about...hehe
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

PostSubject: Re: Daily randomness!   Daily randomness! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 7:13 am

Bah humbug, boo me, yadayada everyone says that to me...Sorry, i'm in a kinda sour mood right now...

Randomness;

'Hmm...i need to catch up with Harry Potter...'

'wow, that pairing is just the personification of WRONG'

'hmm...i quite like Dramione...its like Gelphie in some twisted sense...that only i would think of...ignore me...everyone else does...' Note this was said before the previous comment and has nothing to do with it

bah humbug, i'm gonna go back to my sour skulking
Back to top Go down
Antagonist09
Antagonist09

PostSubject: Re: Daily randomness!   Daily randomness! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 4:15 am

Blimy its been about 2 months since my first post about PVZ and someone has FINALLY given up and actually played it!!!!

GO PV GO PV

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

P.S BOOOO I.E etc. etc.
Back to top Go down
Phantom Vampire
Admin
Admin
Phantom Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Daily randomness!   Daily randomness! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 12:05 pm

Ok...I've now played plants vs zombies...it's really good!!!!^_^
I now have no reason to kill you for your obsession ant^_^lol
I'm still wondering whther that challegnge extends to me...I hope not.lol
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

PostSubject: Re: Daily randomness!   Daily randomness! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 10:31 am

My randomness;

'i really, really, REALLY wanna watch Underworld now!!!*whimper*'

'hmm...wonder what would happen if there was a fight between Selene and Anna, i know Kate would be a bit stuck....'

'i wanna watch strange female vampires in creapy black clothing fight with hairy scary lycans!!!'

Anyways, enough Underworld rants...

'Omo, Sasuke Uchiha! And ickle kiddy Orochimaru! In the same manga volume! *squee!*'
Back to top Go down
Antagonist09
Antagonist09

PostSubject: Re: Daily randomness!   Daily randomness! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 7:22 am

BLOONS???!!!!

o.kkkkkkkkkkkk

My Randomness

'I've SEEN THIS BEFORE!!!!!! I know what happens!! In this bit the little girl jumps up and down in frustration when they zoom out!!! Here it comes...... YES!!!! I WAS RIGHT!!!!!'

This is what happens when i'm hyper and watching TV at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Phantom Vampire
Admin
Admin
Phantom Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Daily randomness!   Daily randomness! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 4:53 am

You know what...Ant...I will play PVZ, and that challenge doesn't extend to me does it? cuz I get addictedf to stuff easily...*puppy dog face* pwease???????????????????
plus...IE, you need to answer the questions...otherwise I'll probably have to answer em... Oh well.
My random ness:
*singing at top of voice* WHAT TIME IS IT!? SUMMER TIME! IT's OUR VACATION!!!!!!

yes...I was singing HSM...lol
I dunno whether I can addicted to mush else at the mo btw ant...I'm addicted to BTD,FE and FEB...Aka: Bloons Tower Defense, Fire Emblem and fire Emblem Blog...Oh! and Big Bang Mini!
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

PostSubject: Re: Daily randomness!   Daily randomness! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 10:51 am

Call it a challenge hmm? I'm already addicted to something else, and that is one addiction you cannot overrun no matter how often i may play a game! *coughcoughholdsupabroomstickcoughcoughapointedconicalhatcoughcoughandagreenpaintedhandcoughcough*

Anyways, here's some randomness;

'urgh...my cog learn class are disgustigifying...*cringe*'

oh, and here's a really random question, which should proberly go in the wicked section but oh well, i was just wondering...
Say they made a Wicked movie(no pun intended) who would YOU choose to play the characters? more specifically, who would you choose to play Elphaba and Glinda mostly, possibly Fiyero for measure(other characters can be added too if wanted) basically who is your dream cast? (only a theatre geek would ask this kinda thing... - _-) note; THEY CANNOT BE FROM THE ORIGINAL CAST

My answers, just as an insight Razz

Elphaba; Willemijn Verkaik or Kerry Ellis (sorry other elphies out there ^^)
Glinda; Dianne Pilkington (Razz sorry other glindas out there ^^)
Fiyero; Oliver Tompsett (ok, i admit it, he is actually quite cute)

And thats my theatre geek ranty questioning over for now, to which no-one will probably answer i'm sure, but i like to delude myself that there are in fact other theatre fools somewhere in the universe that have the tiniest inkling as to what i'm on about...
Back to top Go down
Antagonist09
Antagonist09

PostSubject: Re: Daily randomness!   Daily randomness! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 11:46 am

You Have A challenge I.E

DO NOT GET ADDICTED TO PVZ
Back to top Go down
Antagonist09
Antagonist09

PostSubject: Re: Daily randomness!   Daily randomness! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 11:44 am

Well done

Now to Prove that you have played the Game which I am not alowed to say I am going to ask you a question:

What type of fruit is the bomb?

What is the first plant you can plant?

What level is the first minigame?

Anddddd....

That's it

Randomness: (In french) Bon Anniversaire por moi!!!!! Bon anniversaire pour Antagonisttttt!!! bon Anniversaire por moi!
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

PostSubject: Re: Daily randomness!   Daily randomness! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 7:20 am

Ooo, that's actually a tempting offer, ok *goes off to play it*

Anyway, randomness before I do that;

'aww man...you had to stop on THAT cliffhanger...the whole Mother thing too...

*goes off to play Plants Vs Zombies*
Back to top Go down
Antagonist09
Antagonist09

PostSubject: Re: Daily randomness!   Daily randomness! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 3:46 am

Look for my birthday treaat I want EVERYONE to play Plants Vs Zombies

You're reward will be: I will never ever say Plants Vs Zombies in the Daily Randomness EVER EVER AGAIN

COME ON!1

You have to do it within the next 24 Hours though so get to POPCAP now!
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

PostSubject: Re: Daily randomness!   Daily randomness! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 1:23 pm

randomness;

'see!i have a broomstick! and i can prove it!'
Back to top Go down
Antagonist09
Antagonist09

PostSubject: Re: Daily randomness!   Daily randomness! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 12:07 pm

Has Everyone got bored with my Plants Vs Zombies Chant???

WAH
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

PostSubject: Re: Daily randomness!   Daily randomness! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 1:10 pm

Thats what days of lisening to a german soundtrack does to ya

Anyways, randomness;

'This day is wierd...'

'ooo, round two Kerry Ellis Vs Rosalie Cullen' <<< PV knows what i'm on about
Back to top Go down
Antagonist09
Antagonist09

PostSubject: Re: Daily randomness!   Daily randomness! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 10:26 am

Wow I have no Idea what you just said!

ZOMBIES AND PLANTS ZOMBIES AND PLANTS
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

PostSubject: Re: Daily randomness!   Daily randomness! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 7:20 am

I was a puddle once...A yellow puddle with pink ripples in it according to maria...or was it pink with yellow ripples...oh well...i'm saying and typing this extremely drunkenly 'cuz i'm sweltering here...in this gott-forsaken schnitzel-pit according to cheno...anyways, my randomness...

'Did you know that if you re-arrange the letters of A.Hitler it spells 'The Liar' ???' <<< found in a horrible histories book i stole from my little brother.

damn, i already said 'gott-forsaken schnitzel-pit'...oh well...that was another one...

wow...this randomness is quite german based isn't it...hmm...which means i can say 'solang ich dich hab, ich bin frei und schwerelos' as my randomness too cuz thats two wicked song titles in german Razz anyways...i dunno if this is right you know, my german isn't exactly accurate, after all i'm learning it from reading about some mishaps in germany in cheno's book and listening to some awesome songs in german...

alviderzay (i know thats not how you spell it peoples, but its how i said it cuz spelling is confusifying to my deminished brain...)

p.s did you know that elphie's very last 'famous last words' in the original wizard of oz book were 'look out! here i go!' *giggles*
Back to top Go down
Antagonist09
Antagonist09

PostSubject: Re: Daily randomness!   Daily randomness! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 3:31 am

I think the heats getting to me - I AM NOT DOING A RANDOMNESS ABOUT PLANTS OR ZOMBIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(phantom vampire here,OH MY GOD!HE'S GONE MAD!!!!!!!!!)

Back to Antagonist now... Anyways

My Randomness:

OMG, they're selling it!!!! I'VE GOT THAT GAME!!!! How Much is it???? (To my Dad) Do you remember this?? I spent hours on this when I was about 8!!! (Picking it up) I bet this is really expensive..... 10P NOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Why is Gamestation saying that the game that gave me hours of enjoyment worth 10 BLOMIN PENNYS.

O.K Rant over

I am Content

Now what?

I know PLANTS VS ZOMBIES PLANTS VS ZOMBIES PLANTS VS ZOMBIES PLANTS VS ZOMBIES PLANTS VS ZOMBIES PLANTS VS ZOMBIES PLANTS VS ZOMBIES PLANTS VS ZOMBIES PLANTS VS ZOMBIES PLANTS VS ZOMBIES PLANTS VS ZOMBIES PLANTS VS ZOMBIES PLANTS VS ZOMBIES PLANTS VS ZOMBIES PLANTS VS ZOMBIES PLANTS VS ZOMBIES PLANTS VS ZOMBIES PLANTS VS ZOMBIES PLANTS VS ZOMBIES PLANTS VS ZOMBIES PLANTS VS ZOMBIES PLANTS VS ZOMBIES PLANTS VS ZOMBIES PLANTS VS ZOMBIES PLANTS VS ZOMBIES PLANTS VS ZOMBIES PLANTS VS ZOMBIES PLANTS VS ZOMBIES PLANTS VS ZOMBIES PLANTS VS ZOMBIES PLANTS VS ZOMBIES PLANTS VS ZOMBIES PLANTS VS ZOMBIES PLANTS VS ZOMBIES PLANTS VS ZOMBIES PLANTS VS ZOMBIES PLANTS VS ZOMBIES PLANTS VS ZOMBIES PLANTS VS ZOMBIES PLANTS VS ZOMBIES PLANTS VS ZOMBIES PLANTS VS ZOMBIES PLANTS VS ZOMBIES PLANTS VS ZOMBIES PLANTS VS ZOMBIES PLANTS VS ZOMBIES PLANTS VS ZOMBIES PLANTS VS ZOMBIES PLANTS VS ZOMBIES PLANTS VS ZOMBIES PLANTS VS ZOMBIES PLANTS VS ZOMBIES PLANTS VS ZOMBIES PLANTS VS ZOMBIES PLANTS VS ZOMBIES PLANTS VS ZOMBIES PLANTS VS ZOMBIES PLANTS VS ZOMBIES PLANTS VS ZOMBIES PLANTS VS ZOMBIES PLANTS VS ZOMBIES PLANTS VS ZOMBIES PLANTS VS ZOMBIES PLANTS VS ZOMBIES PLANTS VS ZOMBIES PLANTS VS ZOMBIES PLANTS VS ZOMBIES PLANTS VS ZOMBIES PLANTS VS ZOMBIES PLANTS VS ZOMBIES PLANTS VS ZOMBIES PLANTS VS ZOMBIES PLANTS VS ZOMBIES PLANTS VS ZOMBIES PLANTS VS ZOMBIES PLANTS VS ZOMBIES PLANTS VS ZOMBIES PLANTS VS ZOMBIES PLANTS VS ZOMBIES PLANTS VS ZOMBIES PLANTS VS ZOMBIES PLANTS VS ZOMBIES PLANTS VS ZOMBIES PLANTS VS ZOMBIES PLANTS VS ZOMBIES PLANTS VS ZOMBIES PLANTS VS ZOMBIES PLANTS VS ZOMBIES PLANTS VS ZOMBIES PLANTS VS ZOMBIES PLANTS VS ZOMBIES PLANTS VS ZOMBIES PLANTS VS ZOMBIES PLANTS VS ZOMBIES

(phantom vampire again...he's bac to his normal...ANNOYING self...*sarcastic*brillliant...)
Back to top Go down
Phantom Vampire
Admin
Admin
Phantom Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Daily randomness!   Daily randomness! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 3:25 am

My randomnesses:

"I am OFICIALLY a pink,gooey puddle..."

"What colour is YOUR puddle?"

"I'M MEELLLLLTING!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Yes it's boiling today. Me and my friends have been melting all day...how am I typing?I'm a puddle!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daily randomness!   Daily randomness! - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Daily randomness!
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fanatic Central :: The Main area :: Info' Central-
Jump to: