Fanatic Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Fan site where you can chat about the latest shows or games and create RPGs for your fave tv shows!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Antagonist09
Antagonist09

Location : In a place far far away... In the space of doom I call my brain...

What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...)   What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 4:59 am

Look You two!

Stop making a story and join the chat room PLEASE
Back to top Go down
http://www.somerubbishthing.co.uk
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

Location : Either residing in Aydindril with the Confessors, or taken to reside in D'hara amongst the Mord-Sith

PostSubject: Re: What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...)   What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 5:10 am

'it's my fault, i shouldn't have left you alone when you barely know about this place...' Elphaba replied, then noticing the worried look on Arina's face she added, 'it's nothing, it's fine...' she sad, lying through her teeth as pain radiated up her left side again. She let go of her arm and touched her side tenderly, cursing under her breath at the warmth under her fingers. 'don't worry about it,' Elphaba said, gazing back at Arina. Reassuring Arina that everything was fine, she stroked her hair tenderly again. 'Besides, finding Glinda is more of a priority for me right now than my self.' she said, before adding, 'i mean, we don't want that jerk to cause any more trouble now do we? and perhaps this time, you two can get a second impression...' she smiled again, before standing up.
Back to top Go down
Phantom Vampire
Admin
Admin
Phantom Vampire

PostSubject: Re: What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...)   What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 1:38 pm

"But Elphaba... Your arm is... Bleeding... Really badly..." The worry increased as she watched blood soak Elphaba's sleeve and when she touched the sleeve the blood could be seen on her hand. "Ah!" Arina cried. "It-It's worse than I thought! Elphaba! We need to...to sort it out! H-here... You should wrap something around it tightly... To s-slow down the bleeding..." She took off her light green hoodie and tied it around Elphaba's arm, with enough pressure to slow the bleeding, but not so it hurt. She ignored the fact that it showed all of her markings. She took control. She would enver have done this for anyone else. But for Elphaba she would. She took control of the situation, leadin Elphaba back into the building and eventually she found Elphaba's room and sat her on her bed. "I-I'll find G-Glinda..." Arina said, running off. The thin, silk-like muslin over her pale turquoise dress billowed behind her, as did her light cyan hair.
"Glinda!" She called. Even when she shouted, her voice was quiet. But Glinda still heard her.
"Huh? Who-? Arina?" Glinda looked up to see the young girl running toward her. Her hoodie was gone. She still had the polar bear...
"Glinda! Are you alright? E-elphaba is really worried about you..." Arina explained.
"H-huh?" Glinda just looked confusified.
"C-come on..." Arina held out her hand for Glinda. Glinda took the young girls hand and stood up.
"Look... I-I'm sorry about earlier... I didn't mean it... Really..."
"I-It's ok..." Arina said looking down. Her and Glinda returned to the room.
"Oh my! Elphie! What happened?!" Glinda cried, running over to her injured friend.
Back to top Go down
https://tvcentral.forumotion.net
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

Location : Either residing in Aydindril with the Confessors, or taken to reside in D'hara amongst the Mord-Sith

PostSubject: Re: What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...)   What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 1:56 pm

Elphaba did not resist as Arina drug her upstairs, nor when she sat her on the bed, but then as she saw Glinda come in with a horrified look on her face, she pictured it had gone far enough after all, she wasn't used t this much care or attention.
'You two, listen, i'm fine, i've dealt with much worse...' she winced at the thought when she said this. 'Lothian was just being a jerk as usual, it's nothing, i'm fine.' She said, trying her hardest to insist that she was alright. 'it'll heal, there's nothing to worry about...' she insisted, as sitting upon her own bed she lifted up the long sleeve of her simple dress. As this proved too painful, and agonizingly slow to Elphaba, she let her rage take over her for a moment, lifted her hand to the top of her sleeve, and ripped it off. This ended up revealing a lithe green arm, almost purple with how much blood had dribbled around it, and the sheer star white contrast of bone striking through flesh just below her elbow. She winced as she looked at it, not considering herself to be squeamish but the pain of the broken bone was dizzying in itself. The many scars marred across her arm that had been there long before she had come to Shiz only added to the grotesqueness of the wound. Pressing the ruined sleeve against it, she grimaced and tried to move the bone back to it's original position so it could heal correctly, however, it was not as easy as it sounded. Soon, Elphaba's usually emerald hand was a deep shade of purple from the blood, and the usual emerald colouring to her face had paled to a sickeningly pale green colour. Blood soon matted the old, rough brown sheets of her bed, and she was thankful that she had not in fact sat down on Glinda's instead. She haphazardly stood up, swaying on the spot for a moment, before turning towards the bathroom. But the closer she got to it, the more the room spun, the more pain she felt, and the more blood dripped to the floor. 'It's fine...i've gone through...much...worse...' it was then that she was vaguely consciousness of hitting the floor, before everything turned black with a last conscious thought...How can so much blood come from just a broken arm...
Back to top Go down
Phantom Vampire
Admin
Admin
Phantom Vampire

PostSubject: Re: What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...)   What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 3:26 pm

"EWWWWWWWW!" Glinda tried not to vomit all over the floor at the sight of the bone sticking out from her friend's arm...
"ELPHABA!" Arina cried. She ran to Elphaba's side, all shyness disappeared in her panic. "Glinda, get towels... LOTS of towels!" Glinda nodded, glad of the chance to escape the room and help Elphaba at the same time. As Glinda exited the room, Arina removed the piece of cloth from elphaba's arm. "I'm sorry Elphaba, this will hurt." she carefully pushed the bone into the right place. Glinda came back, unable to see where she was putting the towels because there were so many. Arina grabbed several of them and wrapped them quickly, but caefully around the wound. She then pressured the wound using some more, and then used the last few to create a makeshift sling.
"How do you know how to do that?" Glinda asked.
"I've been to lots of medical classes and training courses."
"I can see that."
"We need to wake her up...We can't use water."
"Why not?"
"It burns her! Didn't you know that!? Sheesh! You're her best friend Glinda!"
"It...burns her!? Oh my goodness!" Glinda exclaimed. "Maybe that's why she never goes swimming..." She muttered under her breath.
"Help me lift her!" Arina prdered. Glinda ran to Elphie's feet and they carefully places Elphaba on her bed. "Come on Elphaba...wake up..."
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

PostSubject: Re: What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...)   What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 3:32 pm

As the blackness began to recede slightly from her mind, Elphaba fought desperately aganst it to waken back to her senses. After much effort, she manage to squint her eyes open, but closing them again against the brightness of the room. She groaned at the still burning pain in her arm before shifting and opening her eyes again. She groaned again, biting her lip to keep from crying out as she tried to sit up.
'What happened...?' she asked, gazing at the two people she saw still in the room. 'you're still here...?'
Back to top Go down
Phantom Vampire
Admin
Admin
Phantom Vampire

PostSubject: Re: What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...)   What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 5:44 am

The shyness suddenly returned to Arina..."Y-Yes...Of-of course we are... We're-we're your friends Elphaba..."
"Yeah Elphie, you thought we'd leave you?"
"How's your arm? I fixed it up..." Arina said quietly.
"She's so good, she did it really professionally and quick too..." Glinda said smiling.
"It-it should g-get better in no time." Arina was clutching Toto closely to her.
"What's that polar bear called again?Dodo?" Glinda asked.
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

PostSubject: Re: What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...)   What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 6:11 am

Elphaba gazed down at her arm, her eyes closing for a moment as recognition sprang to mind.
'Thank you...' she murmured quietly almost low enough that they could not hear. She fought back the emotion that threatened to currently overwhelm her. All those years of her childhood she had to go through, when things like this would always happen but she would always have to care for herself, yet still go through the day without anybody to help or care...

Flashback
A little girl, only around seven years of age wanders down the streets, a small basket hanging from her arm, filled with fruit and food she is carrying home. There is no definate smile on her face, but her expression remains one of silent joy as she has time to take in her surroundings. Her bare feet touch the ground softly, making almost no noise whatsoever against the soft earth. She sees a small group of boys, just a little older than her, gather a little further down the street. She tries to hurry her pace a little, to go past them without incident, but it seems that won't be possible. As she goes to walk past them, the oldest of the four steps in her way, refusing to let her past.
'Excuse me, i need to get home,' the little girl tells him, knowing full well that if she did not get home soon, her father would be furious. The tall boy in front of her smiles, yet still refuses to let her past as the other three gather round.
'Why hurry frog? Don't you want to play a game with us?' A smaller boy asks, provoking a grin frm the others. The girl shakes her head swiftly, if she hurries, she might still make it in time. She tries to barge past one of them, but he grips her arm tightly. Too tightly.
'Please, i have to go.' she exclaims, but it falls on deaf ears as one of the boys takes the basket from her. He begins to rifle through it as she struggles to get it back but the taller boy has too firm a grip on her arm.
'I said, don't you want to play?' The tallest of the bunch ask, before throwing her to the ground. She crashes into the dirt on her hands and knees.
'Hey guys, i have a brilliant game we can play, it's called Torture Toad' A wicked grin crosses the boy's features. The girl tries to get back to her feet, but he kicks her roughly in the ribs with a booted foot, sending her back down.
'Hey, that does look fun.' Another replies, before the four of them soon join in.
'Please...i have to go...' the girl whimpers as they brutally continue their attacks. Her whimpers and pleas go unheard. After a while, they stop, getting bored. One of the boys takes the basket again.
'Anyone else hungry?' he asks, before stalking away with the basket, sharing the food out between his friends, leaving the girl on the ground, bruised, beaten and bleeding. The small girl, after many futile attempts, staggers to her feet and limps towards her home. As she arrives at the door, her father is there waiting, a look of pure fury on his face.
'Where in the name of the unnamed god have you been cretin? Where is the food i sent you out for!? Why do you look such a mess!? You dare dishonour this family by looking like THAT in public?! You are nothing more than a useless abomination! A disgrace to this house and all those in it! Your mother should have murdered you at birth you little cretin!' He lifts a hand aganst the girl, and she crashes to the ground with the weakness in her limbs. The father slams the door, leaving her outside as rain begins to fall. Then her vision fades...

End Flashback

Elphaba didn't open her eyes as a small, silent tear trickled down her face. Her whole form shook as she shivered despite the burn...
Back to top Go down
Phantom Vampire
Admin
Admin
Phantom Vampire

PostSubject: Re: What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...)   What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 6:20 am

"H-his name is T-toto...not D-dodo..." Arina said. She hen looked up a tElphaba. "W-what's wrong? D-does the bandage hurt? Is-is it too tight?"
"Elphie?" Glinda looked worriedly at Elphaba.
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

PostSubject: Re: What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...)   What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 6:27 am

Elphaba shook her head slowly, then opened her eyes. 'Nothing's wrong with the bandage Arina...I'm fine Glinda...there's nothing to worry about...It's in the past now...' Her eyes shone with a strange sparkling of sorrow in her hazel hues. Carefully, she pulled herself up from the bed, still trembling all over. She sighed deeply, before her breathing became more raggid and shallow as her trembling increased until she shivered so much it almost looked live convulsing instead of shivering. She gripped the nearby desk tightly to steady her balance, her knuckles becoming a pale green colour as she clutched it hard. After a few moments, the trembling slowed, then stopped altogether, leaving Elphaba panting for breath as if she had just run a mile a minute.
Back to top Go down
Phantom Vampire
Admin
Admin
Phantom Vampire

PostSubject: Re: What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...)   What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 7:59 am

"Woah! elphie...you need to be careful...I thought you were gonna collapse again..." Glinda said, quickly supporting Elphaba... Arina walked over, her violet eyes were sparkling with admiration for Elphaba at how she insisted she was fine, eventhough she knew that she wasn't.

Flashback
The 6 year old was walking through the playground when she saw her. Her only friend at that time. Aimee. She ran to join her, to escape the horrid people around her, jeering at her. The teachers never payed any attention to their jeers about her markings, or her eyes, or hair. All they did was tell her to take off ehr hoodie. They wouldn't even listen to her mother... Arina's life was a misery. Her father had died recently and she was distraught, but the teachers complaied to her mother and forced her to send Arina into school... Then she tripped. She ripped her trouser and scraped against the playground floor. Blood spilled over the floor. She began to cry. Aimee turned around and ran over to her, calling for a teacher. At first... a lunch-time supervisor came over, then.. Seeing it to be Arina... They walked away. Aimee tried to calm Arina down, btu she didn't know what to do, she was only a year older than Arina herself... She started to call a name out. "Laura! Laura!" she called. Laura was her friend, she would help... Laura was a year 6... she was 11. She'd know what to do. But there was no sign of Laura... Aimee could not see her... Anywhere. Arina continued to cry, the tears soaking Aimee's legs. Aimee didn't care. She couldn't leave Arina. She brought toto the polar bear out of the way of the blood. She tried to assure Arina it would be ok... But she knew it wouldn't... She had to get Arina to the school office... To call Arina's mum... The only oher person who never ridiculed Arina... "Someone!Anyone! Please!Arina needs help!" Aimee's little voice could not be heard above the great noise of the playground. "Y-you d-don't h-have to h-help me..." Arina squeked through her tears... "I-in fact...Y-you'd be better off n-not knowing m-me..." The tears were coming in cascades. Aimee refused to budge and they sat there until a teacher forced them apart and dragged ARina forcefully inside, she was crying and screaming Aimee's name but another teacehr held Aimee back, a sad look in her eyes.
Flashback end

"W-when you were younger, d-did no-none care? D-did none care about you or h-how you felt...?" Arina stuttered to Elphaba.
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

PostSubject: Re: What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...)   What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 8:15 am

Elphaba glanced at Arina, her hazel eyes flickering with sorrow for a moment, before she nodded. Not bothering to stumble back to the bed again, she leaned partially against Glinda and partially against the desk she had gripped. Her grip on the wood had loosened, but it had left noticable marks and dents in the desk. She took a deep breath before opening her mouth to speak. 'My father resents me...my sister ignores me...and my mother...' she gave a bitter laugh at this last part. 'Well, i killed her didn't i?' she said sarcastically, using her good hand to push her hair back and rub her dark eyes, which seemed even darker now as she looked at Arina. Her hazel irises seemed more shadowed, almost black, and seemed almost entombed by the deep shadows under them and shadowed area around them due to lack of sleep. 'but still i grin and bear it...After all,' she glanced at Glinda for a moment. 'You may wear your emotions on your sleeve...but all i've ever known is how to lock mine away.' She looked back at Arina before attempting a half-smile that seemed to try and hide the true hurt behind her words.
Back to top Go down
Phantom Vampire
Admin
Admin
Phantom Vampire

PostSubject: Re: What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...)   What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 2:25 pm

"Oh Elphie... It's not your fault you were born green, therefore it isn't YOUR fault that your mum died..."
"W-what happened?"
"Well... because Elphie was born green, her dad gave her mum a load of drugs while she was pregnant with Elphie's sister, Nessarose, to make sure the same thing didn't happen to her... But it ended up making Nessa's legs all twisted when she was born, so she can't walk... And Elphie's mother died giving birth to Nessa... So Elphie thinks it's her fault..."
"E-elphaba... It-it's not your f-f-fault..." Arina stuttered. She hugged Elphaba tightly, comforting both of them...
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

PostSubject: Re: What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...)   What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 2:51 pm

Elphaba glared at Glinda for a moment for spilling everything out so easily, as she wasn't so accustomed to openness herself, especially seeing as she had told Glinda that in confidence, but after a minute or so, she found she couldn't uphold her glare and gave up on it. She sighed, then stiffened again as she felt Arina hug her, but as before, she relaxed into it, and with her good arm she tenderly returned the embrace, despite being a little hesitant about it. As she let go, she groaned. Her body was taking the toll of her exhaustion; lack of sleep and often lack of appetite tended to make her feel worse than she would normally in this situation, but she knew there wasn't much aid to it. Insomnia was something she had long since gotten used to after haing to endure only a mere couple of hours of sleep each night when she was younger, and that was if she was lucky. She was more like a slave than a member of the family, but it had always been that way and she knew no different for she had grown up on it.

Flashback

'Elphaba! Help your sister to bed, now!' The small girl, now around fourteen years of age, helps her younger crippled sister to clamber into bed. She draws up the covers softly so she is as comfortable as can be, and is about to blow the candle on the bedside out. A little voice stops her.
'Faba? Lullaby...?' the small voice asks. The older girl leans away from the candle and gazes at her little sister. Big brown eyes gaze back, droopy with sleep. The older girl nods and starts to sing softly, compliant to her sister's demand.
After the older girl is sure her sister sleeps, she blows the candle out and creeps to her own bedroom. She climbs on to the dirty, ruined mattress that forms her bed and closes her eyes. Perhaps tonight, she may get a little bit of sleep.
'Elphaba! Why are you not down the stairs cooking breakfast already!? Why are the dishes still not done! Why are my boots not shined!? You know full well I have a meeting later today and I cannot show up like a fool!' Her father's voice statles her from the little sleep she has gained. She hurries down the steps to cater to his every command.
Breakfast is cooking, and his boots lay beside the table, polished and shining. He arrives at that moment, glaring at her.
'Foolish child? Why are you taking so long? The dishes will never be done at that speed!' He roars as she cleans them precariously, as she tries to avoid unncessary contact with the water she is using to wash them. Her father will not give her any protection against it however, though he knows full well of her 'allegy'. He rises from his seat. She can tell he is furious again. He grips her hand roughly and plunges it into the sink, forcing her to scrub the dish under the water. She bites back a scream as her hand burns with pain but he is relentless and ignorant. After the dish is done to his standard, he pulls it out and places it on the side. He stalks away from the kitchen raging silently and disappears from view. As soon as she hears his footsteps out the door, she lifts her hand from the sink and wraps it hurriedly in the nearest cloth she can find. As she drains the now scarlet water out of the sink, the white cloth bound around her hand turns a deep ruby red. Another lie to tell Nessa.
End Flashback

As her vision returned to normal, Elphaba groaned, remembering the pain she felt then, and the throbbing pain she stil felt in her arm now.
Back to top Go down
Phantom Vampire
Admin
Admin
Phantom Vampire

PostSubject: Re: What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...)   What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 4:57 am

Arina closed her eyes. She felt so safe with Elphaba. She wasn't exactly like her father, Kainan, but she was close. Close enough. Arina's eyes filled with tears as she remembered that day... The day that her father had died. It had only been a week ago...

[i]Flashback[/i]
Aimee walked Arina home, as she always did. Arina was skipping along happily, holding onto toto tightly. Aimee smiled. Arina was fun to be around. They reached Arina's door and Arina reached out to open it. "Arina? Arina is that you sweetie?" Came the voice of her mother. She sounded worried."Y-yes mummy! Ai-aimee's here t-too!" Arina called, her little voice only sounded like she was talking normally, although she was shouting. She could hear coughing. Strange... had her mother caught a cold. Aimee came with Arina into the house. Arina followed the sound of the coughing, taking down her hood, as she always did at home. They entered the living room to find red stains. Arina's eyes widened with fright. She let go of Aimee's hand and ran into the room, to see her father lying on the floor. He was bleeding heavily. He coughed and turned his head to Arina.
"A-arina..." Came his rasping voice.
"D-daddy? W-what's wrong? W-why are you bleeding?" Arina was scared, and tears pricked in her eyes. Aimee came around the corner and ran over when she saw Kainan.
"M-mr Kainan!" She cried. She always called him that. Originally she had called him Sir, but he had always said to just call him Kainan. She always had some form of formal title before names. Unless she was talking to people similar to her age.
"A-arina... T-take this..." Kainan whispered, holding out his hand. Arina held her hands under his and he dropped a small amulet into her palm.Tears began to roll down her face. She crawled over to Kainan and laid gently down on his chest, hugging him, tears soaking into his blood stained top... "I love you...sweetheart..." were his final words. His eyes slowly closed. Aimee began to cry. And Arina's little voice lost all quietness as she shouted to the sky. "FAAAAAAAATTHHHHEEEEEEEERRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!" she cried and cried. She would not leave him, not for one second. Neither her nor her mother would eat... They just sat there... crying... Aimee left them, sobbing as she went. Arina held her father's hand tightly, cradling it, as if to warm him back to life. She knew it wouldn't happen, but she didn't care. She didn't want to leave him... For three days she stayed off school. They cleaned up the blood surrounding Kainan and sat with him... Arina was crying the whole time...They stayed with him the whole time. Arina's mother, Riala, would cook them simple meals that took minutes... and they would eat with him... They left food beside him, as if he would wake up from oversleeping and see the food and gobble it down, like he always used to. Their food tasted like salt water from their tears... On Saturday, they recieved a phonecall from the school.
"H-hello?" Riala asked into the phone reciever, her voice shaky from crying.
"Excuse me ma'am, but your daughter has not been at school for the past three days. She is missing a lot of important work and we want her to come back to school on Monday, no matter the circumstances."Came the reply. There was not a hint of worry or simpathy at Riala's shaking voice...
"But-" She was cut off.
"No buts ma'am..." they said. "We want her in, and that's final." They slammed the phone down and Riala burst into more tears, she fell to the ground weeping and put the reciever down.
"M-mummy?" Riala's also shaky voice came. "What is it?"
"They-they want you in on Monday no matter what..." Riala replied.
"B-but why?"
"Because they-they're heartless... They don't care w-what's going on in our lives... they don't know that...that Kainan is dead..." Tears were slipping down her cheeks. She returned to Arina. "Y-you'll have to go..."
"But I..."
"I'm sorry sweetie... There's nothing we can do."
So, on Monday Arina got ready for school. She went to Kainan and said goodbye to him, like she used to when he was alive. Tears were still falling down her cheeks. She had been crying non stop since the day she had found her father dying...
"I have to call the funeral commitee soon sweetheart..." Riala said.
"Can-can I see him after school f-first?"
"Of course... Then we'll call together..." Riala forced a faint smile. Arina did the same and she went to Aimee's house to call for her.
"Aimee!" Aimee's mother called. "It's Arina!" Arina's hood was pulled low over her face, to hide the tears. Aimee rushed down the stairs, apparently only just ready for school.
"Bye mum! Bye Dad!" she called, immediately regretting the second part. She closed the door behind her and looked down at Arina.
"I-I'm sorry...I didn't..."
"It's fine..." Same the whispered and shaky voice of Arina.
"Oh Arina..." Aimee said, hugging Arina closely her her. Arina cried into Aimee, hugging her back.
School was hell. They had tests. Arina knew none of the subjects they were about though, because she hadn't been there. She only got level 3 because of this. Normally, she would get level 6, or 7... But they had planned to do this... They always downed her marks anyway... So they wanted to make it worse for her...
"Mummy... I'm home..." Arina called. She came into the living room to see Kainan still there... This made her happy... It was as if his spirit was always with her... Maybe it was the amulet, which she now wore around her neck constantly. This made her happy. She hugged her father's body for the last time, her ffinal tears soaking into his shirt.
"How was school?" Riala asked.
"W-we had tests..."
"On?"
"The stuff I m-missed..."
"They did that on purpose! Those... Those horrid people!"
"I got level 3..."
"Oh sweetie... don't worry... Who needs school? We're leaving... Start packing your things, we'll leave on Wednesday... After your father's funeral..."
"O-ok..." Arina said. They rang the funeral service and explained how Kainan had died. It had been a stab wound through the stomach. Thankfully he had still been alive to give Arina the spirit amulet.
"Oh... sweetie..." Riala said, as Arina was about to go upstairs to start packin her small amount of things. "Your father also wanted you to have this..." she held out a small wooden box. It had intricate designs all over it... Arina opened the box carefully, to find a beautiful silver ring. It had a large Onyx in it. She slipped the ring onto her finger.
"Th-thank you..." Riala smiled.
"Did I mention we were leaving with a few of you friends?"
"Huh?" Arina looked up from the ring at her mother.
"Aimee, Kyle, Antony, Kimberly and Alice are all coming with us... We were discussing it... All of there families are coming with us..."
"R-really?"
"Yes..."
The next day, Arina was in a black dress, bowing her head. She had run out of tears for her father, but she was still sad. She had a black hat to hide her face. She was stil wearing the amulet and the ring. Her pain was eased by the feeling of his spirit being with her. She smiled slightly, her expressions hidden by her hat. they finally laid Kainan to rest and the next day, Arina, Riala and her friends and their families left Melton... For good. That night they found a small, deserted feild in which they set up a camp. Arina could not sleep. She wandered away from the others. Antony stirred as she tiptoed over the sleeping bags of her only friends. She wandered for a while. Then, she found a small house. It seemed to be deserted so she wandered in. She looked around her. The house appeared to be in disrepair... The door suddenly slammed shut. She could hear people calling her name It was her friends! she could distinctly hear Aimee, Antony, Kyle,Alcie and Kimberly's voices shouting for her. She cried out but then felt the house shifting. She looked out of the window to see a twister whipping her up and out of the field. She watched as her friends disappeared. The house was headed in the disectoin of melton... Then... she blacked out.
[i]flashback end[/i]

Arina clutched the ring and felt the amulet around her neck. She could still feel her father's spirit... He would always be with her... Even if... she could never see him again. Tears spilled down her face and she hugged Elphaba more tightly, smiling slightly, but still crying....
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

PostSubject: Re: What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...)   What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 5:25 am

Elphaba felt Arina clutch her more tightly, and the instinctive over-protectiveness inside her built up even more than before, and she hugged Arina back. Elphaba suddenly looked up at Glinda.
'Glinda, what lesson do we usualy...' she cut herself off as she remembered, the realization appearing in her eyes. 'Doctor Dillamond!' She suddenly had a bad feeling about staying here, as if her gut instinct was saying that something was wrong. 'I'm sorry Arina...I have to go...I promise you i wil be back as soon as I can...' And after she hugged Arina tightly again, she whisked her satchel up from the floor and swept from the room.
Back to top Go down
Phantom Vampire
Admin
Admin
Phantom Vampire

PostSubject: Re: What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...)   What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 5:32 am

"Elphie! Wait!"Glinda called after her. She ran off, grabbing her bag as she went. She poked her head round the doorframe. "You be careful,ok?" Arina nodded and Glinda disappeared down the hall. Arina walked out of the room. She didn't have her hoodie, it was soaked in Elphaba's blood. It didn't matter, everybody was in class. She reacehd the other side of the building soon and she saw a boy, around the same age as Elphaba. He was staring at her. she turned around and ran. Her hair billowed out behind her.
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

PostSubject: Re: What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...)   What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 5:39 am

(Here I'm gonna bring in a Temp.Character, anyone may take control of him from me, but for now I'll control him)

Fiyero Tigulaar leaned carelessly against the trunk of a tree on the campus grounds that switched between that of Three Queen's and Shiz University. He gazed at the timetable in his hand, before he stuffed it into his satchel and shrugged. As he looked up again, he caught sight of a young girl. He didn't think anyone would be out and around at this time, after all that was the reason he was out here. She was only a few years younger than himself. But he wasn't concerned about her age for he was captivated by her looks. He mentally cursed himself for staring as he saw that she had noticed and fled away from him. He ran after her and soon enough he stood in front of her, blowing a tuft of hair from his face as he looked at her.
'Excuse me, forgive me for staring, I just couldn't help but notice you from across the way there...' Great work Tigulaar, scare the girl into thinking you're stalking her...his mind told himself sarcastically.
'I'm sorry,' for one of the first times in his life, he couldn't think of anything to say. Then suddenly, he had an idea. He held out a hand to the girl, and he smiled. 'Would you care to dance?'
Back to top Go down
Phantom Vampire
Admin
Admin
Phantom Vampire

PostSubject: Re: What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...)   What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 5:45 am

Arina stopped, hearing that his voice was sincere. She dared not turn around... Had he seen her markings yet? Wait... Why on earth...or whereever this was... was he asking her to dance? She turned slowly, her ehad was down. She stared at his hand for a moment before she looked nervously up at him...all her markings were now visible to the boy...
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

PostSubject: Re: What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...)   What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 5:54 am

Fiyero looked at the girl, noticing all her markings for the first time. Then he smiled.
'It seems we're in the same predicament,' he said, his smile never faultering as he brushed his fluffed fringe aside once again as it had fallen in front of his eyes again. He rolled back the long sleeve of his top, revealing his arm scattered with markings that looked like deep blue diamonds. He rolled his sleeve back down and looked at her again, the shadow cast by his hair no longer there, as the light revealed the same diamond markings on his face.
Fiyero bowed down low in front of her. 'Master Fiyero Tigulaar, at your service, so, would the young lady care to take up the handsome man on his offer of a dance?' He asked, his blue eyes shining, matching his diamond markings as he offered his hand again.
Back to top Go down
Phantom Vampire
Admin
Admin
Phantom Vampire

PostSubject: Re: What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...)   What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 5:57 am

"I..." Arina was amazed. his markings were amazing. She smiled slightly. "O-ok... O-of course..." she said, "M-my name is A-Arina..." she stuttered as she took Fiyero's hand. a light flush of pink lit uo her cheeks, and she looked down again.
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

PostSubject: Re: What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...)   What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 6:02 am

'You have such a nice name,' he said honestly, smiling at her. He was as careful as he could be as he gently led her into a slow dance around the small area of the campus they stood in. 'I've never seen you around here before,' he stated. 'Though i've not been here long either,' he added, before gently twirling her around on the spot and carrying on. He wasn't used to dancing so slowly, he preferred to be faster, but there was something about this he didn't mind. 'So, Arina, care to tell me more about yourself?' He asked before he span himself and touched her hand again once he was done.
Back to top Go down
Phantom Vampire
Admin
Admin
Phantom Vampire

PostSubject: Re: What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...)   What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 6:06 am

"W-well...I'm not...From h-here... I come from somewhere c-called M-melton... I was always ridiculed at s-school, ebcause of my markings... i w-would normaly be wearing a h-hoodie...but I used it to help Elphaba... So it's c-covered in blood...I didn't th-think anyone would be out...be-because of lessons... D-did you not go,f-fiyero?" Arina didn't understand how she was confiding in him. But there was something about him... His similaritys to her...but he also fascinated her...
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

PostSubject: Re: What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...)   What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 6:27 am

'Yeah, i'm s'possed to be there, but don't tell anyone...' He whispered, with a genuine smile. After all, he trusted this girl. 'If you did, I'd be in trouble, then i'd have to come and find you and...hang on...' He cut himself off for a moment as the realization dawned on him. 'Covered in blood? What do you mean? Did something happen?' he asked, concern filled his tone. 'Hmm...speaking of them two, i'm guessing they are still in lessons?' Suddenly the door near them burst open and several students filed out of the doors, many of them holding on to each other as they sobbed or cried.
'What's going on?' Fiyero asked, as he saw them go. Soon enough Elphaba came out the doors as she held on to Glinda as Glinda sobbed. Tears shined in her own hazel eyes. Tears of fury, sorrow and deep loathing. She led Glinda to the nearest place she could find to sit her down, which happened to be a seat propped against the stone wall. Fiyero, as he still gently held Arina's hand, went over to them.
'What,' said Fiyero, and turned to Elphaba. 'Elphaba what is it, what?'
'They found out,' she said. Her eyes were glazed like old Shizian porcelain as she ripped her arm from the homemade sling and slammed her fist against the wall. The stone cracked a little on impact, and some of the debris crumbled to the floor. 'Somehow those wicked monsters found out.' Blood dribbled down her arm as the wound began to bleed again, along with the fresh wound from her battered fist. Tears slid from her eyes, burning her skin as she refused to look in the direction that two medical coroners arrived as they carried a gurney between them. The white sheet draped over the top was stained a blackened red, but it was the hoof, left dangling limply from the side of the gurney that caused Elphaba to gag. She leaned heavily against the wall and turned away from the other three as she wretched.
Fiyero quietly made his way over to Glinda and placed a hand on her shoulder before sitting beside her to console her.
Back to top Go down
Phantom Vampire
Admin
Admin
Phantom Vampire

PostSubject: Re: What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...)   What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 6:47 am

Arina stared after the dead body... "W-what?Wh-who?"
"P-poor doctor Dillomond..." Glinda sobbed, throwing her self into Fiyero's arms and obbing into his chest. "Oh fiyero! Why did thsi happen!?" She cried.
"W-was that doctor dillomond? That...goat?" Arina asked.
"Yes... he-he was so nice... And they killed him!" Glinda broke out into new sobs. "HOW COULD THEY DO THIIIIIIS!?" She wailed. A few tears escaped Arina's eyes. She hadn;t known doctor dillomond, but he had obviously been a nice person... Also... It seemed that... Fiyero was with Glinda... They were together. And this upset Arina even more... She backed away... She then realised all the people around her...
"I-I'm sorry...I have to go..." she said, running off to Elphaba's room...
"Oh y-yeah... Her markings... They're...they're weird... even for here... P-poor girl... She seemed upset... eventhough she didn't know Doctor Dillomond...Why-why is that?" Glinda asked. She was still sobbing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...)   What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Is This Feeling? (A Wicked RP -_- No pun intended...)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next