Fanatic Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Fan site where you can chat about the latest shows or games and create RPGs for your fave tv shows!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Twilight apparitions(a Danny Phantom rp)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Phantom Vampire
Admin
Admin
Phantom Vampire

Twilight apparitions(a Danny Phantom rp) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight apparitions(a Danny Phantom rp)   Twilight apparitions(a Danny Phantom rp) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 8:48 am

"It's not your fault Danny..." Sam said...
"Huh?" Danny said, while he got up and began to lift Raila.
"Let me son..." Jack said, taking Raila from Danny rather vigourously and nearly dropping her...
"Jack! Be careful!" Maddie screamed.
"What do you mean Sam?" Danny asked,a confused look on his face.
"It's my fault..." she answered... "I jumped to conclusions and that's how this whole mess started..."
"Sam..."Danny began,then remembered he'd actually revealed that Raila stole to stay alive...He'd seen her several times on his patrols... "Oh...Nessa? you didn't hear what I said before...did you?"
Back to top Go down
https://tvcentral.forumotion.net
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

Location : Either residing in Aydindril with the Confessors, or taken to reside in D'hara amongst the Mord-Sith

PostSubject: Re: Twilight apparitions(a Danny Phantom rp)   Twilight apparitions(a Danny Phantom rp) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 10:35 am

Nessarose looked at Danny, grinning innocently, but it didn't seem to reach her eyes.
'Yeah...but...it's no big deal...I won't say anything...' She closed her eyes and took several deep breaths to calm down. She'd always had a problem with her temper, and putting up with her earlier years of life had not helped. It took a few more moments before she relaxed once again and the tree that had began to uproot settled to the ground again. No one seemed to have taken notice, she just hoped they hadn't. She opened her eyes again and smiled, lifting her jacket from where it had been left on the floor, still covered in blood. Well...Its not like I wear it often anyway...She thought as she folded it over her arm. 'I'm gonna go keep an eye on Raila...' Nessarose suggested, afterall, she didn't exactly completely trust the man that held her right now, but she tried not to show it as she followed.
Back to top Go down
Phantom Vampire
Admin
Admin
Phantom Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Twilight apparitions(a Danny Phantom rp)   Twilight apparitions(a Danny Phantom rp) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 2:12 pm

"Wait for me!" Danny said rushing after them, followed swiftly by Sam...
"Jack be careful!" Maddie cried as Jack nearly, yet again, dropped raila.
They entered Fenton Works and Maddie turned to Danny.
"Shes going to have to go in your room sweetie... Danny nearly fainted.
"WHAT!?"
"Sorry sweetie...but Jazz's room is full of college work and our room is...full of ghost junk...and we can't leave her in the lab!" Maddie explained...
"Ok..." Danny said, Jack dropped Raila on him. He still didn't seem to fond of having a half ghost in the house...
"I don;t like having a half- ghost in the house..."
"You don't know the halfa of it!" Danny whispered under his breath, chuckling at his pun. He lifting Raila up and carried her up the stairs towards his room.
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

Location : Either residing in Aydindril with the Confessors, or taken to reside in D'hara amongst the Mord-Sith

PostSubject: Re: Twilight apparitions(a Danny Phantom rp)   Twilight apparitions(a Danny Phantom rp) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 2:37 pm

Nessarose followed them in silence, not bothering to bother them, and simply followed Danny, still clutching her blood-stained jacket.
'Nice place,' she commented to Danny as she followed him up the stairs. She wasn't used to walking in what looked to her like a pretty high-ranking place, let alone inside anywhere at all. 'So, what happens now...?' She asked, speaking mostly to herself but aloud anyway.
Back to top Go down
Phantom Vampire
Admin
Admin
Phantom Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Twilight apparitions(a Danny Phantom rp)   Twilight apparitions(a Danny Phantom rp) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 3:14 pm

"We wait for Raila to wake up..." Danny said simply.
"We wait? That's it?" Sam asked...
"Yep... And it looks like we won't eb waiting very long..." Danny replied, pointing to Raila, who was now lying on his bed. Her eyes were beginning to flicker open... "Looks like she's waking up." He finished.
"Yeah...Raila? You ok?" Sam asked worriedly.
"Huh? Wha-?" Raila said as she tried to sit up, only to be pushed back down by Danny.
"You need to rest..." He said.
"I'm sorry Raila... This is all my fault..." Sam began...
"No... It's my fault... I shouldn't have..." Danny began, but he couldn't continue...
"It's noone's fault but mine... I shouldn't have..." She broke off into a coughing fit.
"Raila! You should rest..." Danny repeated...
"I...I..." Raila whispered as she floated off into a deep slumber.
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

PostSubject: Re: Twilight apparitions(a Danny Phantom rp)   Twilight apparitions(a Danny Phantom rp) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 3:37 pm

Nessarose sighed as she paced around the room. She tended to pace a lot, considering it helped her gain more control and confidence, and gave her time to think. Now that she knew these people, what would life turn out like? Now that she had friends, who would she become? Were they even 'friends' at all? She sighed once again, heavier, and closed her eyes, taking a couple of deep breaths. The migraine pounding in her head had been growing all day and now it was worse than ever. She tried to even her frustrated breathing, the last thing she wanted to do was tear the place apart in a fit of fury. Especially seeing as the place was not even remotely anything to do with her, she was merely allowed in the door, it didn't mean she could visit indefinately. She stopped pacing for a moment, rubbing her temples to try and ease the throbbing, but soon gave that up after finding it hadn't worked. She returned to her pacing, humming whatever random tune came to her head in the meantime to take her mind off it. Despite the fact she knew every word for word, she daren't sing it in case it would annoy the others...
Back to top Go down
Phantom Vampire
Admin
Admin
Phantom Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Twilight apparitions(a Danny Phantom rp)   Twilight apparitions(a Danny Phantom rp) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 2:19 am

Danny sighed... he could here them argueing...his parents...again... They always argued!EVEN AT CHRISTMAS(see episode um...30! The Fright before Christmas)! He was sick of it...but he couldn't just walk out of the house...not with everyone here...
"SHE STAYS!" Maddie's voice came from the kitchen.
"SHE'S A GHOST! SHE GOES!" Jack bellowed back...
"SHE'S ONLY HALF A GHOST JACK! SHE STAYS!" MAddie retorted...
Their shouted woke Raila up...
"SHE CAN'T STAY! THE ONLY ROOM LEFT IS DANNY'S ROOM! AND I'M NOT TRUSTING HER WITH HIM! gOODNESS KNOWS SHE'S BLOW HIM TO BITS!"
Raila just stared into nothingness... She was used to people not trsting her... She couldn't care less anymore...
"I guess your parents don't want me to stay then..." she said flatly.
"No Raila... It's just... My dad doesn't trust ghosts... even half ghosts... That's why...I didn't tell them all this time..."he explained.
"DANNY IS A HALF GHOST TOO!" Maddie cried. "WHAT'S WRONG WITH HALF GHOSTS!?"
"THIS ONE TRIED TO KILL HIM!" Jack argued.
"NO SHE WASN'T! HE JUST SAID SOMETHING HE SHOULDN'T HAVE!!!!!!!!!!!" Maddie yelled.
"See? My dad STILL doesn't trust ghosts...even half ghosts... My mom on the other hand...well..." Danny said... Raila looked very confsed.
"Your Mom's...defending me? Wow... Nothing like that's ever happened since my dad died..."
Danny couldn't reply to this.
"SHE STAYS! AND THAT'S FINAL!" MAddie yelled.
JAck stormed up the stairs.
"SHE'S OUT!" He yelled into Danny's very crowded room.
"But mom said..."Danny began before Jack slung Raila over his shoulder vigoruously.
"AHHH!DANNY!" She screamed... She couldn't really move...she tried to go intangible...but it didn't work...why didn't it work? she wondered. "HELP!"
"JACK! PUT HER DOWN!" Maddie cried
"NO!" JAck bellowed.
"PUT HER DOWN OR YOU'RE THE ONE THAT'S GONNA BE THROWN OUT!" MAddie yelled. Jack didn't care... He wanted the ghost girl out of his house. He turned back aroud, nearly dropping Raila again.
"AND THAT GOES FOR ALL YOU HALF GHOSTS! OUT!" he bellowed... Danny looked at himself then proceeded to teh door. He looks over at NEssa..."Danny? What are you doing?" Jack asked...
"I;;m a half ghost too,remember? Or has your mind been clogged again?" Danny said roughly and he exited the house.
"DAD! KEEP IT DOWN!I'M TRYING TO WORK HERE! " Jazz screamed from her room, turning her music up louder."
Jack just stomped down the stairs, pushing Maddie out of the way, and chucked Raila outside. Danny caught her quickly and JAck waited for Nessa to exit the house.
"GET OUT!" He said, staring into her eyes with such fury even a lion would be scared.
"JACK! NO! You can't! Danny!" Maddie cried, running towards her son. Jack stopped her.
"No... He's a ghost... He's too dangerous to be around...
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

PostSubject: Re: Twilight apparitions(a Danny Phantom rp)   Twilight apparitions(a Danny Phantom rp) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 3:13 am

Nessarose stared him down with equal amount of determination, then after a few minutes stopped. She wasn't even invited in here technically, so she started to wonder back down the stairs, but half way down, something in her snapped. Her fury got the best of her and she whipped her arm out to the side and a lamp from one of the tables arose on its own and flung its way toward Jack with the force of a ton of bricks. Nessarose turned around to see what she had done. A mistake. Another huge freakin' mistake. She ran. Not caring that she stumbled down the last few steps, losing her balance and falling down them. She scrambled back to her feet and ran shakily to the door, leaning heavily on the doorframe for support. The migraine in her head was worse than anything she had ever felt in her entire life, and she slammed her hand against the wall in anger she hard the plaster beneath her palm splintered slightly. 'Make it stop darn it...make the flipping thing stop...' She couldn't been any less oblivious to the others still upstairs...
Back to top Go down
Phantom Vampire
Admin
Admin
Phantom Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Twilight apparitions(a Danny Phantom rp)   Twilight apparitions(a Danny Phantom rp) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 3:25 am

"GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!" Jack thundered, kicking Nessa out(literally)
"Nessa!" Danny cried.
"Danny!" Maddie cried, tears streaming down her face as she reached towards her son. Danny touched her hand gently...Tears streaming down his own face now.
"I love you mom..." He said.
"Danny..." Maddie said again, then she saw JAck's fury buidling up. "DANNY! FLY!GO!HURRY!" Seh cried...
"AH!" Danny ducked a punch from Jack. Quickly transforming into Danny Phantom she grabbed nessa and RAila by their waists and flew off. Sam ran to the door.
"DANNYYYY!" She cried. She fell to her knees, wailing in despair. Maddie came over and comforted her. They hugged each other and wailed into each others' shoulders. Jack slammed the door.
"Danny..." Raila said quietly, coughing. "What are...What are we gonna do?"
"I dunno... Can you fly?" Danny asked...
"I'll try..." She said. She transformed into Raila Ectora and began to hover. She flew after Danny and Nessa.
"What about you Nessa?"Danny asked.
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

PostSubject: Re: Twilight apparitions(a Danny Phantom rp)   Twilight apparitions(a Danny Phantom rp) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 3:33 am

'Yeah...' she replied wearily, still fighting against the intense migraine. Still, she transformed into her ghost form and flew along beside them. After a few minutes of flying, Rose decided to fly faster. The faster we get somewhere the faster I can deal with this... She thought, fury overwhelming her again. Her rage increased her speed and she was almost like a speeding bullet before she felt herself transforming back but not of her own accord. 'What the...This is not gonna end well...' she murmured sarcastically as she plummeted downward and crashed to the ground...
Back to top Go down
Phantom Vampire
Admin
Admin
Phantom Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Twilight apparitions(a Danny Phantom rp)   Twilight apparitions(a Danny Phantom rp) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 3:38 am

"NESSA!" Raila cried, using her super speed to catch Nessa quickly. "You ok?Wait... Am I ok?" She asked feeling a slight weakness in herself... Then she realised...she'd never been very strong... Strength was the cost for her speed... Danny quickly took Nessa off Raila. Then he decided to land in town hall where hopefully Tucker had come back to. He carefully put Nessa down as he and Raila walked towards the hall. Suddenly... Danny yelled "RUN!" As a mob of fans surrounded them... Raila and Danny grabbed Nessa by the hands as they phased into the building, straight into Tucker's office. They were now panting.
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

PostSubject: Re: Twilight apparitions(a Danny Phantom rp)   Twilight apparitions(a Danny Phantom rp) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 3:53 am

Tucker looked up at the sound of them
'What the...? Danny? What's going on?' Tucker asked as he arose from his seat and came over to them. Nessarose continued to groan and shift but did not wake. Tucker shook his head,'and I thought I was going to have a quiet day...'
Back to top Go down
Phantom Vampire
Admin
Admin
Phantom Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Twilight apparitions(a Danny Phantom rp)   Twilight apparitions(a Danny Phantom rp) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 3:55 am

Danny was still panting...
"My dad's kicked us all out and there's a mob of fans outside...That explain?" Danny said...Still panting. "You remember Raila and Nessa right?" He said, indicating the two girls.
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

PostSubject: Re: Twilight apparitions(a Danny Phantom rp)   Twilight apparitions(a Danny Phantom rp) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 4:00 am

'That explains it...' Tucker nodded, then nodded again in reply to Danny's question. Then he walked towards Raila. 'Umm...if you're not too busy sometime...maybe we could...I dunno...get a drink or something...togather...?' He asked nervously, even at a completely inappropriate time.
Back to top Go down
Phantom Vampire
Admin
Admin
Phantom Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Twilight apparitions(a Danny Phantom rp)   Twilight apparitions(a Danny Phantom rp) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 4:04 am

"Um..."Raila looked creeped out. The Mayor was asking if she wanted to go out for a frink with him? Weird...
"Anyway... We need help...we need to get out of here... All I can think of is the ghost zone..."
"That may be our only option..." Raila stated
"But...All the ghosts there hate me..." Danny replied nervously. He really didn't want to live in the ghost zone...Walker would be after him all the time and Skulker? He shivered at the thought...
"Oh...But we need to stay somewhere..." Raila said. She then had an idea,but decided against it.
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

PostSubject: Re: Twilight apparitions(a Danny Phantom rp)   Twilight apparitions(a Danny Phantom rp) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 4:20 am

'Well don't look at me,' Tucker said. 'I'm as clueless about finding a place as...as...' He tried to think of something, but gave up after a few minutes. 'Ah, you get my point...' He murmured.
Back to top Go down
Phantom Vampire
Admin
Admin
Phantom Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Twilight apparitions(a Danny Phantom rp)   Twilight apparitions(a Danny Phantom rp) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 4:53 am

"What about Lake Eerie?" raila suggested. "noone goes there..."
"Yeah! We could stay with Wulf!" Danny exclaimed. "Why didn't I think of that before!?" He was good friends with the giant ghost wolf, whom he had rescued from Walker's clutches once. He had even learnt some of Wulf's language, esperonto.
"Ok! Lake Eerie it is!" Raila said.
Danny said goodbye to Tucker and he and Raila grabbed Nessa's arms again, pulling her up. They turned intangible and invisible and disappeared through the wall, towards Lake Eerie.(See "Claw of the Wild")
They soon landed near lake eerie...
"Oh no..."Danny said, shoving the others into a bush..."Camp?But it's not summer...oh no!It's a school trip!"
"WHAT!?" Raila cried. Danny shhed her. "oh...sorry..." Raila quickly quieted down... "What will we do?" She asked.
"Go to wulf..." Danny said... So he led them down towards a stream where Raila said they should set up camp. They did so. They didn't make tents...they didn't even make a lean-over. They just decided to sleep under the stars.
"Nessa? You ok? You looked pretty dazed back there..." Raila asked Nessa as she lied down on her bed of leaves.
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

PostSubject: Re: Twilight apparitions(a Danny Phantom rp)   Twilight apparitions(a Danny Phantom rp) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 1:43 pm

Nessarose blinked a few times to break from her almost catatonic like trance.
'Huh...what...?' She asked half-heartedly, like she wasn't completely herself yet. The pain in her left wrist brought her back to reality as she gazed down at it. As she tried to move it, she analysed what she could and couldn't do until she came to a conclusion.
'Oh great...I finally can walk and I break my wrist...' She murmured with thick sarcasm, ladened with rage at herself. 'What the hell happened back there anyway...?' She wondered.
Back to top Go down
Phantom Vampire
Admin
Admin
Phantom Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Twilight apparitions(a Danny Phantom rp)   Twilight apparitions(a Danny Phantom rp) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 1:46 pm

"Where?At Fenton Works???" Raila asked... She then noticed Nessa looking at her wrist...thenrealised what she said."You broke your wrist!?" She looks worried. She stood up and walked over to Nessa,examining the wrist..."That looks painful..."
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

PostSubject: Re: Twilight apparitions(a Danny Phantom rp)   Twilight apparitions(a Danny Phantom rp) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 1:49 pm

'It's fine,' Nessa lied, laying her wrist back down again, ignoring the flaring fire lashing at the blood running up her arm with the movement. 'We should be concentrating on what we do next...' She suggested, trying to pass the topic off of her once again.
Back to top Go down
Phantom Vampire
Admin
Admin
Phantom Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Twilight apparitions(a Danny Phantom rp)   Twilight apparitions(a Danny Phantom rp) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 1:51 pm

"We know that...We're going to Danny\s friend..Wulf... And that is soo not fine... But hey, you wanna suffer?suffer..."Raila said, walking off and laying back down. "I'll see you in the morning...Nessa..." She said as she turned away from nessa.
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

PostSubject: Re: Twilight apparitions(a Danny Phantom rp)   Twilight apparitions(a Danny Phantom rp) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 1:55 pm

'goodnight,' Nessarose replied, more frostily than she intended to and turned in the opposite direction, cradeling her wrist to her chest as tears filled her eyes. 'Suffering is easier to take than Remorse...' she murmured to herself. If anyone had heard her, they wouldn't have understood what she had meant, but she knew perfectly well how personal that was as she felt that old lit match being tossed into her soul, setting her slow heart aflame in the embers of her past, a past she wished would just stay dead and gone...
Back to top Go down
Phantom Vampire
Admin
Admin
Phantom Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Twilight apparitions(a Danny Phantom rp)   Twilight apparitions(a Danny Phantom rp) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 2:27 pm

Finally Raila slipped off into a deep sleep. But thissleep was plagued by dreams... Dreams of her childhood...of her father's death...and of her powers... She kept reliving the same moment over and over... She tossed and turned...
At midnight, Danny woke up and saw Raila tossing around.
"Raila?" He said quietly, so as not to wake Nessa... He crept over and shook her.
"HUH!?" Raila bolted upright.
"Are you ok?" Danny asked worriednly.
"I-I'm fine...I just... Had a bad dream..." Raila said.
" It seemed more like a nightmare of gargantuan proportions..." Danny replied...
"No...really...I just... It's nothing..."
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

PostSubject: Re: Twilight apparitions(a Danny Phantom rp)   Twilight apparitions(a Danny Phantom rp) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 2:36 pm

Nessarose continued to sleep, or in this case dream...Something she had not done in a while, due to many nights of strenuous insomnia. Her breathing turned from even to ragged after a few more minutes as wierd images filled her mind. Things, places, people she had never seen before. Then soon enough the dreams became memories, flickering between those of the past, and the ones she didn't know. Were they even hers? She felt as if her whole body were on fire, but still she couldn't wake up, her eyes refused to open as more and more images crept upon her vision. She could barely acknowledge the tears that slid down her cheeks as they burned as hot as her skin. Then as the final scene flooded into her mind, she jolted like thunder awakening with a death-defying scream. The only other time she had screamed in her entire life, was that one night that had caused this whole mess. Despite her being wide awake now, more-so than ever, she still heard the voices from her dreams. The light above them, be it sun or moonlight, she could no longer tell, felt as blinding bright as if it were directly in her eyes and despite the light sheen of sweat on her skin she still felt as if the sun was bursting from somewhere inside her, and not in a good way. Her knees buckled beneath her and she fell to the ground, unable to rest or calm, yet unwilling to move or stand.
Back to top Go down
Phantom Vampire
Admin
Admin
Phantom Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Twilight apparitions(a Danny Phantom rp)   Twilight apparitions(a Danny Phantom rp) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 11:38 am

Hearing Nessa scream, Danny turned around.
"Nessa!? You ok?"
"Probably had a bad dream too..." Raila said,stubbornly... She was still in a huff with Nessa...
"You ok Nessa?" Danny asked,looking at Nessa...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twilight apparitions(a Danny Phantom rp)   Twilight apparitions(a Danny Phantom rp) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twilight apparitions(a Danny Phantom rp)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next