Fanatic Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Fan site where you can chat about the latest shows or games and create RPGs for your fave tv shows!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Twilight Fan-Fictions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
<.*NERD*.>
<.*NERD*.>

Location : i\'m from LONDON MON lol lunch!!!..... cake no must tear myself away... for my stomach\'s sake

Twilight Fan-Fictions Empty
PostSubject: Twilight Fan-Fictions   Twilight Fan-Fictions Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 12:37 pm

Write all fan-fics made up of the first TWO twilight books, no spoilers
Back to top Go down
<.*NERD*.>
<.*NERD*.>

Location : i\'m from LONDON MON lol lunch!!!..... cake no must tear myself away... for my stomach\'s sake

PostSubject: The new Cullen   Twilight Fan-Fictions Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 12:54 pm

Alice's p.o.v

The pain oh the pain, i knew that the whole in my heart would never leave, everytime i even thoughy his name the holes seemed to expand and ravell itseld around my already crumbling body.
I knew i should be trying to forget but at the same time i was so incontrollably in love with him.
I'll start from the beginning.

IT was noon and me and james had gone to our usual @lunch eating place..... up a tree, i knew he was a vampire and he would always run me to the top of the tallest pine tree and we would make out, i know romantic huh? and eat lunch.
But this particular day was different he came to school and his eyes were black, jet, noir anything you could say to describe the sheer utter darkness of his eyes, yet, i still wasn't frightened he often came to school hungry and i knew to stay away from him unless he came to me.
So as per usual i stayed away from him, untill lunchtime when he beckoned me over; i cautiosly went to his side and he took me of t the same old pine tree.

"james, you don't have to, i--i know your hungry" i tried to stop my voice from wavering, but his sheer beuty just bewildered me and i had to cling to the trunk of this tree to steady myself, i knew he was famished and i didn't want to push him.

"Alice, i-i-i i'm leaving jacksonville" that was the first time he had ever sounded almost lost for words, he always seemed to know what to say at the right time.
the only word i could say back was simply.

"why?!"

"Because , my love, my uncle, laurent has run away from his vegetarian clan and has made his own coven with his sister named victoria and i have to go, i'm sorry my pumpkin i have no choice"

And then he was gone.......
Back to top Go down
<.*NERD*.>
<.*NERD*.>

PostSubject: The new cullen - Chapter 2 , Leaving   Twilight Fan-Fictions Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 3:30 am

That was the last time i saw james. I never thought he would leave me, he promised; maybe my parents were right, there was no way i could ever be equal to him. I was the short pixie girl with the odd hair, and he was, well, gorgeous in every way, his hair, his eyes and oh his breath.......
The day that James left would be the end of my "Mortal" life. When i went home, as per usual the first thing my father did was smack me for being late. Bruise number one.
Then i was punched again for being too glum, when actually i was eternally trapped in depressed ville. Bruise number 2.
I had rang child line before but nobody ever answered the damned phone. So i carried on living my life. My father hitting me, my mother drinking hwer life away.
It was that night, the day that james left me forever, that i decided to leave home.
When mum was off her head with drink, and dad had gone with his friends (probably to go smoke on some ick), i packed my bags, took a key, my phone, some clothes and mums alcohol money and walked out of the door. I locked the door behind me and pushed the key through the letter box; making sure i would never walk through that door again.
I rummaged through my bag and picked out 60p from the bottom, hopefully that would be enough to take me to the farthest place away from her in america, via bus of course.

The bus ride turned out to be rather tiresome. I wasn't sad about leaving home, or scared, just slightly guilty about leaving the good half of my mum alone with my freak of a father.
Two hours past and i hadn't thought to bring a book, so i did what i knew i shouldn't do and dialled james's number into my "brick" one and a half rings and then, iraculously, he answered.

"Alice?" he questioned, obviously as suprised as i was.
"James, i ran away, i'm on a bus, where are you i need help!"
Back to top Go down
Phantom Vampire
Admin
Admin
Phantom Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Fan-Fictions   Twilight Fan-Fictions Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 5:05 am

Wow!This is really good so far!Please do write more!
Only problem,a couple of spelling mistakes...but that's understandable with these stupid keyboards^_^lol
Back to top Go down
https://tvcentral.forumotion.net
<.*NERD*.>
<.*NERD*.>

PostSubject: Chapter 3 - the phone call   Twilight Fan-Fictions Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 8:51 am

I couldn't believe what i was doing; phoning James on a bus??? what was i thinking!
i thought he would just hang up on me straight away, but amazingly he stayed on the phone, only answering in snappy little comments.

" James, i know it's stupid, but i figured i couldn't live there anymore, with a drunk and a psychpath!" i stated the obvious as i tried to win back James's friendship

" Don't blame you" was that it? i was in big trouble and all he could say was, i don;t blame you! typical

" James, what's wrong i need you to talk to me i need some advice"
" I can't"
"Why james, what have i done wrong?" i questioned " i stuck by you all through our friendship, and then you just go and desert me like this, it's unbelievable of you. I need help james, you promised that you would always be ther for me, and your stupid little uncle takes you away into his coven were i know you are going to start eating humans, james!!!!!!!!" i knew i was going over the top, but i knew that what i was saying was very true.
Then he hung up, well done alice.
Three hours past and o knew we must be nearing the last destination, somewhere called forks? i wondered if my parents had noticed i was gone yet, or even if they would be even remotely bothered at all.
another hour or so past with me staring hopelessly at the beautifull scenery that was forks. The green hills spreading across to the horizon and the quaint little town with the little bookshop and the rather strange looking resteraunt.
Yes, i would be happy here. But now i had the hard part, finding some place to live.
Back to top Go down
<.*NERD*.>
<.*NERD*.>

PostSubject: Chapter three - the walk   Twilight Fan-Fictions Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 3:30 am

So i had arrived in a rather dreary town called forks, although i could tell that i was going to like it here. James had deserted me so i was truly on my own....forever
I didn't know where to go , get some food, or find a hotel?
i decided on neither of those and went to walk around, there was a truly beautiful looking forest over to the west of the town centre and i might be able to find some form of shelter under the big green canvas of the tree's. It was sad; half of the tree's in the forest looked identical to the one's that me and James used to sit and eat in... or at least i would sit and eat, while he stared thoughtfully into my eyes......... ok snap out of it, i had to get in in my mind that he wasn't coming back, and i would have to fend for myself while i was staying here in forks.

i know short chapter but the bell for third lesson rang soz clown
Back to top Go down
<.*NERD*.>
<.*NERD*.>

PostSubject: Chapter 4 - The white house   Twilight Fan-Fictions Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 3:30 am

As i made my way to the edge of the wood i heard a piercing cry;
"HELP, HELP ME PLEASE", the voice was obviously in great distress and i couldn't just leave, i turned towards the voice, and for some reason i knew what was going to happen. I knew that i would save this person, but in doing so something magical, yet scary and perilous would happen to me. It had been going on for a while; all of a sudden i just knew what was going to happen - it was strange, like seeing the future and just knowing in my heart that it was true.
"HELP" the voice called agin, it was coming from inside the wood, i stepped into the great green canvs and walked with determination towards the voice. Twisting and turning across paths and knarled tree roots.
I came to a clearing and in it stood a great whit house, it was beautiful, standing proud in it's own little fantasy world. It was made from solid whit stone and the pillars which help up it's beautiful framework were crafted with intricate designs of fanged beasts and ..... wolves? they seemed to be fighting against each other.
That when i heard the inhabitants, three if them i think, two boys and a girl, talking - or rather shouting at each other........
i could just make out what they were saying.
Back to top Go down
Antagonist09
Antagonist09

Location : In a place far far away... In the space of doom I call my brain...

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Fan-Fictions   Twilight Fan-Fictions Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 3:37 am

I know this is being really picky (As if I'm EVER picky) but there are two chapter 3's tongue

the real chapter three says the phone then the next one says chpter 3 the walk!!!!!!!

Don't feel like Sleep pls

Antagonist(when did I start signing my stuff)

P.S great book, even though I have no idea whats going on study
Back to top Go down
http://www.somerubbishthing.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Fan-Fictions   Twilight Fan-Fictions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twilight Fan-Fictions
Page 1 of 1