Fanatic Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Fan site where you can chat about the latest shows or games and create RPGs for your fave tv shows!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lone Leechers(A Twilight RP)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Phantom Vampire
Admin
Admin
Phantom Vampire

Lone Leechers(A Twilight RP) Empty
PostSubject: Lone Leechers(A Twilight RP)   Lone Leechers(A Twilight RP) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 5:27 am

I JUST CANNOT RESIST!I MUST MAKE A TWILIGHT RP! Ok...Here's the deal... You can have two charries(noone from the film or book thanks they are npcs who ANYONE can control at ANYTIME!Even if you're the one who brought them in,other people CAN control them) Your charries can be either: A Vampire, a human, a werewolf, a shapeshifter. So you can have two charries to begin with,I may allow extra charries,but for now...TWO...MAXIMUM! Ok...Here's the template for Vampires:

Name:
Type(Vampire,human,werewolf or shapeshifter):
supposed age(age they are pretending to be currently):
real age(How long they have lived,including human years):
Veg?(are they vegetarians like edward? Or not?):
Appearance:
How they were changed:
History:
Personality:

Template for humans:

Name:
Appearance:
History:
Personality:

Template for shapeshifters(I don't know much about shapeshifters so don't blame me!):

Name:
tribe(if they have one):
Human appearance:
Shift appearance:
History:
Personality:

Template for werewolves(also don't know much about these guys,lol):

Name:
tribe(if they have one):
human appearance:
wolf appearance:
History:
How became werewolf(some are heritage):
Personality:

Ok... I think that covers everything!OMA this is a long post!lol

Now...My first charrie:

Name:Aina
Type: Vampire
supposed age: 18
real age:108
Veg?:Yes
Appearance: Long Silver hair, Black streaks in it. Tall, quite thin. Her eyes are strange for a vampire...they are purple...they were origanally green...but they never changed likes edward's
How they were changed: She was changed by Carlisle in the same hospital as Edward, same illness. Carlisle changed her but then lost her to another cult.
History:Before she was transformed, she had a brother, but she barely remembers him. She doesn't remember her last name. She remembers that when she was about to be changed Carlisle said he'd promised to keep her alive, for her mother. She was taken by another cult shortly before the transformation had finished. she ran away from them and ended up in Alaska...She is now on her way around the country to find the man who turned her. She taught herself to be a vegetarian vampire.
Personality: She has always been a nice girl. She doesn't like hurting people... This is why she is a vegetarian...

And...I think that's it...I may have another charrie later on...but for now,there we go!^_^
Back to top Go down
https://tvcentral.forumotion.net
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

Location : Either residing in Aydindril with the Confessors, or taken to reside in D'hara amongst the Mord-Sith

PostSubject: Re: Lone Leechers(A Twilight RP)   Lone Leechers(A Twilight RP) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 9:12 am

Ok, I know, I'm terrible at these things, especially replying to them an' all, but hey, what can I say? i love making the characters... Anyways, this character is gonna be based off one I already created for another story (not on here though) which is why PV may recognise her really well, even with minor edits Razz
Here Goes;

Name; Eponine Arduenna (Her real last name is unknown, but she has taken to the name of Arduenna in respect of Garivon, who has acted more like a Uncle, Father and Brother than anyone else in her life...)
Type; Vampire
Supposed Age; 17
Real Age; 113
Gender; Female
Veg; Correct
Appearance; Deep brown hair, that often looks black from a distance, that runs down her back, though she's used to concealing it in some cases of emergency or bypass, her eyes used to be a hazel brown, speckled with emerald green, however now they are simply a deep green...
How She Was Changed; On the brink of death from a lethal wound, Garivon bit her to save her life...(See history for more info)
History; Caught up in the French Revolution of the 1800's involuntarily, she was arrested on suspiscion of being a messenger to another side, as well as witchcraft. After several failed attempts, she managed to escape and live on the run for a while. That is, until she overheard her best friend was being searched for and ordered to be killed on sight for associating with her. She found her friend, and whilst saving her from certain death, she sustained a lethal injury that she was slowly dying from. In a bid not to continue endangering her friend's life, she made sure her friend was kept under close protection, before leaving, to die alone, or so she thought. One night, as her frail body was ready to finally give in, a man, by the name of Garivon took her in and gave her a place to rest at ease during her final days of death. As she closed her eyes to what she thought to be the last time, she suffered immense pain for it seemed an endless amount of time. When the pain finally subsided, she dared open her eyes, expecting to be in the clutches of whatever existed beyond death, however she was surprised to find she was still lodged at Garivon's place. Covered in a chilling sweat from her broken fever, she felt overwhelming sense of confusion, but then after a course of a few days, Garivon explained what had happened. At first she refused to believe him, but after time, she began to build up a trust with him and therefore, he became more of a father-figure in her life, teaching her ways of which to satisfy her new-found hunger without causing harm to those around her. He became the father she had always longed for, whereas she became the daughter he'd always wished for. Despite neither of them being flesh and blood, Eponine took to Garivon's last name and they often refer to each other as if they were. Soon after the revolution ended, both Garivon and Eponine fled from their hidden dwellings in french countryside, and made their way towards the more remote portions of Canada. However, as recent huntings have been occuring, they fled too from there, before any blame could be brought upon them, and continue to strive for a place where they can settle down once and for all.
Personality; Patient and easy-going, Eponine is not the kind of person to enrage easily and will only turn to absolute violent force if ever need be. Although at first she finds it hard to trust people, once a person has gained her trust, she is willing to do anything for them. After living the past century or so with Garivon, her manners are careful and considerate, though not blindingly over-the-top. To be frank, she'd much rather spend her time drawing, reading, or having a comfortable conversation, instead of hunting, murdering and trying to crush the bones of anything living.

Wow, I really do ramble when I make these characters don't I...? Ah Well, There's Eponine for ya. I'm not too sure yet, but I may use Garivon as a second charrie...Even if not, he'll be a side-charrie just to add in to the story. *shrug* enough of my ramble...
Back to top Go down
Phantom Vampire
Admin
Admin
Phantom Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Lone Leechers(A Twilight RP)   Lone Leechers(A Twilight RP) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 2:02 pm

Ok...I think I'll make my other character now then we can start whenever you want...I won't be able to start though,mwahaha!

Name:Kieran
Type:Shapeshifter(remember,I know NOTHING about shapeshifters!)
tribe(if they have one): no tribe
Human appearance: medium height. He wears a brown leather jacket without a top underneath and gray baggy trousers. He has long, scruffy brown hair and green eyes. He is quite thin.
Shift appearance: A Brown lion. Instead of a mane he has a tuft of hair, which is a slightly darker brown than him, at the very top of his head.
History: His parents abandoned him when they found out about his shpaeshifting powers, dumping him in a forest where a family of mountain lions raised him. He now searces the towns to find his real family...
Personality: Because he was raised by mountain lions, he is quite savage, however he is kind hearted and only kills things for nesecary food on his travels.

Ok...When youy wish to start, go for it^_^
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

Location : Either residing in Aydindril with the Confessors, or taken to reside in D'hara amongst the Mord-Sith

PostSubject: Re: Lone Leechers(A Twilight RP)   Lone Leechers(A Twilight RP) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 2:24 pm

'Father? How long until we arrive?' Eponine asked, her feet touching the ground for no longer than a split second as she practically flew through the air as Garivon travelled beside her, his feet crashing like thunder compared to her feather-light step.
'Not long now 'Ponine, let us just hope that those nearby are welcoming enough to endure our temporary stay,' Garivon replied, his sleek silver hair rustling in the breeze that tickled his slightly-bearded chin. Eponine smiled back at him with the same gentle look that always seemed to light up her pallid face. Her hair wavered through the breeze like tendrils of dark silk as she gazed at him.
'Remember your poem father?'
'I never said it was a poem...' Garivon replied, understandng exactly what she meant.
'Well, it sounds like one to me,' she answered.
'Hope is a bird without wings, that manages to rise above everything, flies higher than others, kept alive, by its endless will to survive,if only we were as strong as this bird, our spirit will never die, hope...'
'Is the bravest most beautiful bird.' Eponine finished, chorusing in with him. Her smile reached higher as she ran even faster, feeling ever better than ever. Garivon held back for a moment. He loved the way that poem seemed to light up her life with such emotion, but it silently scarred him deeply that he knew that bird had long since disappeared. But with the way she smiled so innocently every time he recited it, like a young toddler, eyes agleam with sheer happiness...Although neither may have been truly beating, he didn't have the heart to break hers...
Back to top Go down
Phantom Vampire
Admin
Admin
Phantom Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Lone Leechers(A Twilight RP)   Lone Leechers(A Twilight RP) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 2:37 pm

She sensed it... Other vampires... They were coming, they would be here soon.
As Aina stood atop the moutntain staring out over the large lake before her, she sighed. Her tranquililty wqould not last much longer...
As she finally saw the girl and the man come into her line of vision she smiled. They had good intentions... They were like her... vegetarians... She had read their minds, like she could also do. She could see the near future, around a month ahead, and could read the minds of people within a couple of miles of her. Both very useful powers when trying to stay hidden. She walked calmly towards the newcomers.
"Hello... Fellow vegetarians..." She greeted lightly, her voice was, like all vampire's voices, like silk. It was high in pitch and soft in tone. She smiled welcomingly at them and offered her hand to the man.
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

PostSubject: Re: Lone Leechers(A Twilight RP)   Lone Leechers(A Twilight RP) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 2:52 pm

Eponine saw the girl before Garivon did and motioned for him to come closer, and the two of them leapt down in front of her, yet again Garivon's, although very graceful,landing resounded like a firocious echo of Eponine's dainty step. Eponine bowed before her, and Garivon did much the same. He took her offered hand and shook it lightly.
'Greetings, we do hope we are not intruding ourselves upon you or any of your spacial territory my friend...' Garivon said with surprising respect.
'Pardon our intrusion, My father and I were merely searching for a place to accomodate, but not indefinately, only a mere period of time' Eponine added inwards after Garivon had finished.
Garivon's eyes lightened with a gentle shine, noticing Eponine's comfort around the stranger, which was often hard to come by upon first impression.
'Forgive our manners, pleased to make your aquaintence, I am Garivon Arduenna,' He bowed once again, the light catching his silver hair. 'And this,' he gestured to Eponine. 'Is my daughter, Eponine.'
'Would you care to give us your name, my friend?' Eponine asked politely.
Back to top Go down
Phantom Vampire
Admin
Admin
Phantom Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Lone Leechers(A Twilight RP)   Lone Leechers(A Twilight RP) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 3:00 pm

@It is a pleasure to meet you, my name is Aina(that's pronouced A-ina not ai-na by the way). You are not intruding upon my territory at all, I only just arrived here myself... I have a temporary residence in these mountains... I would be happy to accomodate you until we need to move on. Forgive to intrusion but I wonder why you mightt be here?"
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

PostSubject: Re: Lone Leechers(A Twilight RP)   Lone Leechers(A Twilight RP) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 3:08 pm

'Thank you,' Eponine replied with relief and Garivon's eyes turned ever so slightly a steely Emerald colour as he remembered just why they were here.
'It is no intrusion, however, we have been residing in another country for several years now, yet recent disappearances have been occuring in our area and citizens are becoming suspicious, not just of each other, but of families like our own in particular. We fear some 'others' have wandered into our location and are killing mercilessly, merely due that we shall get the blame and not them, that they may do as they please as we are put down upon. Despite our efforts at trying to locate these fiends, they were gone before we had the chance, yet still the local citizens grew ever more doubtful, until we were not physically as such, but still driven from our home. Since then we have journeyed to find a temporate residence until we may accomodate our own once more.'
Eponine nodded solemnly.
'Everything Father states is true...' She said, subconsciously tracing her fingers along her right arm, which went unseen by Garivon. Or so it appeared that way.
Back to top Go down
Phantom Vampire
Admin
Admin
Phantom Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Lone Leechers(A Twilight RP)   Lone Leechers(A Twilight RP) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 2:59 pm

"Ah... Well... You see that is why I don't stay in one place for long, besides from my search... You never know who else is around..." Aina said. "Come with me... I have a camp nearby... It was an abandoned village but I turned it livable... It's quite cosy..." She led them through a small wooded area until they reached a small run down village.
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

PostSubject: Re: Lone Leechers(A Twilight RP)   Lone Leechers(A Twilight RP) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 3:18 pm

Eponine spun on her heel as she took a look around at the small village.
'My, this is fantastic!' She took in a deep breath and released it with a relaxed sigh. Finally they could take a break. She didn't need a rest as such, it was just that being on the run tended to take a toll on the sense of calm. She leaned against a wall gently and swiped a heavy leather-bound volume from the satchel slung along her shoulder, beginning to pore through the pages earnestly, yet still retaining an air of serenity and slowness.
'We thank you kindly for your hospitality,' Garivon said,bowing once again before noticing the thick volume in Eponine's grasp. In an instant he was by her side, guiding her hand into sliding the book back into her satchel. 'Not now 'Ponine,' he whispered gently, brushing a stray lock of her dark hair from her face. She slouched in disappointment but regained her composure and stood properly again, withdrawing a thinner, more light-weight book from her satchel and a pencil. She made her way swiftly below a nearby tree and despite insists from Garivon that she should at least sit on a chair, she perched on the floor beneath a nearby tree and began to draw...
Back to top Go down
Phantom Vampire
Admin
Admin
Phantom Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Lone Leechers(A Twilight RP)   Lone Leechers(A Twilight RP) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 3:11 pm

"It's not much...But it's home..." Aina said. "You know..I'm running low of drawing supplies myself... I'll be back soon... I'm going to pop down to the local town, Forks, to buy some." she said. She sped off into the forest.
In forks, Aina soon came across a small art store. They had just what she needed. After purchasing a new pad, some pencils, crayons, paints, paintbrushes and felt-tips she headed out of the shop to suddenly see someone who looked strangely familiar...
"That hair... Have I seen him before?" She walked slowly towards the man.
He turned. As soon as his eyes reached Aina, they widened. A look of shock seemed to stick on his face. He walked forwards to meet her.
"What is you name?" the man asked, his bright, beautiful blonde hair rustling slightly in the breeze.
"A-Aina..." she replied quietly, her own hair fluttering around her.
"I... I can't believe it... I... I found you... Aina... Its me... Carlisle..." he said. It all came rushing back to her.
She had been lying in the bed of the hospital, a terrible illness was slowly killing her... She knew that her brother had been moved... She still couldn't remember his name... After her mother had died, her own ward was devoid of life, besides herself and doctor Cullen, who occasionally checked up on her, her condition worsening every visit. Finally, she remembered him apologising and saying he'd promised her mother, he had said the same would happen to her brother... She had been worried... But she hadn't had time as the seering pain coursed through her. She had screamed. Noone had come, obviously believing Carlisle had it under control. Once the pain stopped she felt she was somewhere else, she hadn't noticed in the pain that she had been taken. She looked back to see Carlisle staring out of the window in despair at her for one short moment. Then... he was gone... And so was her brother... Her life... Everything was gone... But she knew what he was... A vampire... he had promised to keep her alive... And he had... by turning her. She had escaped the cult that took her, that night. And she vowed to find the man who had saved her... and hopefully...her brother.
"Carlisle...I...can't believe I found you... Did you....save my brother?"
"you still remember him?"
"I only know I had a brother... nothing else..."
"It isn't suprising...You haven;t seen him for over 90 years... not to mention the amount of time you were both in hospital..."
"what's his name?"
"Edward..."
"Edward...Yes!I remember! You saved him?"
Carlisle simply nodded...
"do you want to join us?"
"Of course!Oh...but my friends..."
"You have friends?"
"Yes...they are vegetarians too!"
"Wait...how did you become...?"
"I ran away from the coven that ook me and taught myself...I didn't want to hurt people..."
"Wow...Well done... Bring your friends here..."
"Of course... I'll be right back!" Andshe flitted off towards the art store.

Last edited by Phantom Vampire on Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

PostSubject: Re: Lone Leechers(A Twilight RP)   Lone Leechers(A Twilight RP) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 4:06 am

'Come on, Garivon, What could it hurt?' Eponine said, smiling as she dragged him into the Art store. A look of slight annoyance crossed his silvery features, but it faded after a few seconds. Her innocence was irrisistable, he couldn't stay angry at her for long. Despite her age., she never failed to surprise him with her childlike attitude. He groaned as she dragged him along, knowing perfectly well she could have gone aone, but until he knew the place well enough he was ging to escort her, no matter how many times she smiled, he wasn't giving up on THAT. He watched with a tender fatherly look as she pranced along the ailes, humming that old 'poem' as she always called it. To anyone else listening, it must've sounded out of tune, not to mention vaguely out of sync, but to him it sounded like the purest melody of his life. He chuckled to himself as he realized, if he had been younger, perhaps with his young spirit he would've fallen in love with her, but to this realization he shook his head. No. He looked out for her, she looked up to him, she would find that one person for herself, not because he decided it, and he would willingly give his blessing in any way.
Eponine continued to wonder throughout the ailes, searching endlessly for pencils, charcoal and a paintbrush. The former two didn't matter so much, but she had broken her paintbrush a while back, splintered it to shards really... Her humming slowed as she remembered, but then she stopped altogether as she saw two people outside. Quietly, she crept outside and took a closer look, not to intrude as such, but she was intriguied...
Back to top Go down
Phantom Vampire
Admin
Admin
Phantom Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Lone Leechers(A Twilight RP)   Lone Leechers(A Twilight RP) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 2:26 pm

She entered the art store slowly.
"Garivon? Eponine?" She asked. Come on...I found him...come and meet him...he has a permanent residence...we can stay with him..." Aina explained, happiness in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

PostSubject: Re: Lone Leechers(A Twilight RP)   Lone Leechers(A Twilight RP) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 3:17 am

Eponine bounded towards them with her graceful, child-like way as Garivon appeared behind.
'Can't wait to meet him!' Eponine said, with that flawless smile on her face. Garivon nodded in agreement.
'Ponine, could you pleas calm down at least a minimal amount? Yu're acting like a small hyperactive child. Is that the impression you intend to give these people? A girl your age with the mind of someone more than a century younger?' Garivon asked. Almost like gettig ready for a piggy-back, Eponine swung her arms around his neck and jumped, using his body as leverage. But then she settled back down and her face turned serious.
'As you wish, father...' She replied, a hint of solidarity in her voice.
'Maybe I should...' He began.
'No, it's ok, I can take care of it, don't worry about it.' She cut across him before he could finish. She turned back to face Aina. 'So let's go meet him!'
Back to top Go down
Phantom Vampire
Admin
Admin
Phantom Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Lone Leechers(A Twilight RP)   Lone Leechers(A Twilight RP) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 2:00 pm

"Yeah!,come on!" Aina said,leading the two out of the shop. "Garivon,Eponine, this is Carlisle..." Aina introduced them.
"It's a pleasure to meet you...I trust you are 'vegetarians'?" Carlisle asked.
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

PostSubject: Re: Lone Leechers(A Twilight RP)   Lone Leechers(A Twilight RP) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 2:21 pm

'That indeed we are,' Garivon replied, a smile lifting at the corners of his mouth. 'It is a sincere pleasure to meet you Carlisle' He said, before bowing curtly before the blonde vampire.
'It is a wonder to meet you sir,' Eponine said, making a movement that appeared to be part bow part curtsey. Her dark hair span swiftly as she did on one foot before righting herself and looking down carefully, if she could blush, she would have.
'Forgive me...' she whispered, as a means both to those standing around her and to her own secret ideals.
'Come now Eponine...' Garivon held out his palm, and knowing what he meant, she slid off her satchel and handed it to him in silence. An awkward moment passed, but soon after it did, Eponine turned and regained her cheerful attitude.
'So, how grand is this permanent residence of yours Mr Carlisle?' Eponine asked, smiling. Garivon simply shook his head, placed the satchel on his shoulder, and placed a hand on hers, smiling at her polite yet slightly impatient questioning...
Back to top Go down
Phantom Vampire
Admin
Admin
Phantom Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Lone Leechers(A Twilight RP)   Lone Leechers(A Twilight RP) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 3:34 am

Carlisle just laughed.
"I suppose it is quite... It's very...open..." he explained. "Might I ask how long you will be here for you three?"
"I have no idea..." Aina said, laughing nervously.
"And you,Garivon? Eponine?"
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

PostSubject: Re: Lone Leechers(A Twilight RP)   Lone Leechers(A Twilight RP) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 4:09 am

'We're not sure sir...' Eponine said quietly, gazing down at her feet for a moment.
'But i'm sure we won't bother you for longer than necessary,' Garivon replied, placing a gentle hand on Eponine's shoulder.
'May we see your home sir...?' Eponine asked, looking up with a curious look in her eyes. The way she looked up at him is like the way a small school child would ask a million questions yet only hear few answers, as her eyes shone with something that seemed almost like innocence.
Back to top Go down
Phantom Vampire
Admin
Admin
Phantom Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Lone Leechers(A Twilight RP)   Lone Leechers(A Twilight RP) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 3:13 pm

"Oh, we don't mind. We like it when new people come into town and of course you may see my home." Carlisle said. He led them over to his car. "Do get in." He said as he got into the driver's side. Aina got in the passenger seat at the front.
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

PostSubject: Re: Lone Leechers(A Twilight RP)   Lone Leechers(A Twilight RP) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 9:27 am

Eponine and Garivon slipped into the back quietly, Eponine resting her head on Garivon's shoulder as he sat down.
'We thank you greatly for your hospitality,' Garivon said as he wrapped an arm around Eponine and awaited their arrival.
Back to top Go down
Phantom Vampire
Admin
Admin
Phantom Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Lone Leechers(A Twilight RP)   Lone Leechers(A Twilight RP) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 3:29 pm

"Think nothing of it...." Carlisle said. The smile he had on his face could actually be heard in his voice. They soon arrived at the house. Carlisle led them all inside.
"So...you said my brother...was...here?" Aina asked. Carlisle simply nodded.
"EDWARD!" He called. Edward was down the stairs in a flash.
"Yes?"
"You remember you had a sister...when you were human...correct?"
"Vaguely...yes... \Her name was...Aina....if I recall correctly." Aina's face lit up at the mention of her name... Carlisle stepped out of the way."A-aina!? Is-is that...you!?" he asked. Aina nodded...If it was possible, she would be crying with happiness... She ran to him and embraced him in a tight hug.
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

PostSubject: Re: Lone Leechers(A Twilight RP)   Lone Leechers(A Twilight RP) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 3:33 pm

Eponine stared open-mouthed at the vastness of the house. Never before had she been invited into a place of such grandeur in her perception. Instantly she began to wander around, curious and intriguied by every little detail she could intake of the place the Cullens called home.
Garivon stared after her, about to reprimand her for wandering off without permission, but in the end his softer side won over as he saw the look of pure admiration on her face and he left her to it, smiling warmly at the reunion also happening in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Phantom Vampire
Admin
Admin
Phantom Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Lone Leechers(A Twilight RP)   Lone Leechers(A Twilight RP) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 3:46 pm

"Oh brother! Brother! I have been so alone, and now I've foundyou! Oh I have awaited this day!"
"Me too sister... But I must ask..." Edward said pulling back from the hug... "Do you...uh..." he seemed nervous to ask.
"She is like us Edward... She has no desire to kill people, she ran from those who took her... And taught herswelf the vegetarian vampire ways..." Edward laughed a little at the way Carlisle explained it...
"You sound like a sensei Carlisle!" He said. Carlisle scowled and left. "Well...I'm glad to hear that you are the same as me..." Aina laughed and hugged him again...
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

PostSubject: Re: Lone Leechers(A Twilight RP)   Lone Leechers(A Twilight RP) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 9:21 am

Eponine almost laughed with the amount of adoration and awe that flowed through her as she continued to dance around the building, finding joy in even the most obscure and meaningless of objects and sights.

Garivon continued to smile at the reunion before him.
'I see you happen to be this this charming young lady's brother, well i have to say it is a pleasure to see how much affection you have towards her,' he smiled as he spoke. These days, he did not often see such mannerisms and happiness shared between siblings, that which he took pity for.
Back to top Go down
Phantom Vampire
Admin
Admin
Phantom Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Lone Leechers(A Twilight RP)   Lone Leechers(A Twilight RP) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 12:29 pm

"Ah...I see..." Edward said, reading Garivon's thoughts... "Yes, well... We were humans almost one-hundred and ten years ago... Back then, siblings cared for and looked after each other..."
"But not any more... Correct? Brother?"Aina asked/
"Correct."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lone Leechers(A Twilight RP)   Lone Leechers(A Twilight RP) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lone Leechers(A Twilight RP)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next