Fanatic Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Fan site where you can chat about the latest shows or games and create RPGs for your fave tv shows!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Twilight apparitions(a Danny Phantom rp)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Phantom Vampire
Admin
Admin
Phantom Vampire

Twilight apparitions(a Danny Phantom rp) Empty
PostSubject: Twilight apparitions(a Danny Phantom rp)   Twilight apparitions(a Danny Phantom rp) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 3:26 am

As mentioned in the title, this is a Danny Phantom rp^_^ I highly doubt this'll be very popular, since not many people like Danny Phantom, but hey! It's worth a shot! Ok, the idea is, you can have ONE character from the show, as long as you have AT LEAST one made up charrie...ok? Here's the template:

Name:
Phantom Name:
Phantom looks:
Phantom Powers:
How got powers:
History:
Personality:

Ok? Now, here's my first charrie:

Name: Raila Gelink
Phantom Name: Raila Ectora
Normal Looks: Silver hair, brown eyes usually wears a black top with a white swirl on it, and black jeans. She usually wears a grey scarf and blue watch. Her boots are deep purple.
Phantom looks: Midnight black hair, violet eyes. She wears a black jumpsuit with mauve gloves. There is a mauve, heart-shaped mark on her right trouser leg. Silver boots, silver gloves, silver neck-line. Silver stripe diagonal on her trousers, under a silver belt. the top shows her tummy. There is an R with an e in it on her top.
Phantom powers: Purple ghost ray/sheild, invisibility, intangability, x-ray vision(see through walls et.c) fly, super speed(not very strong however)purple laser vision(burn through stuff with eyes)
How got powers: she was helping her father in his lab...he had a unknown substance in a syringe... She had only been five years old and had knocked it flying. It stuck into her neck and injected her with what is now known as ecto-goo(aka, ghost dna) Her father had seen her change into Raila Ectora. She has been gaining powers since.
History: After the accident that gave her ghost powers, she was safe from radiation from the experiments her father conducted daily. But her father, her only remaining relative,since her mother had died during child birth, was not immune to it, and he got radiation poisoning and died months after Raila got her powers. Raila was put in a orphanage and only now has she convinced them to allow her to find herself a home. She now lives on her own in a small flat in amity park.
personality: She is very stubborn, is a goth and is very secretive. She has no friends. This is no suprise, since she never leaves her flat except for either shopping or scavenging. She has become hard hearted.
Back to top Go down
https://tvcentral.forumotion.net
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

Location : Either residing in Aydindril with the Confessors, or taken to reside in D'hara amongst the Mord-Sith

PostSubject: Re: Twilight apparitions(a Danny Phantom rp)   Twilight apparitions(a Danny Phantom rp) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 11:40 am

Ok, I know less about Danny Phantom than KH but I'm hyper so i'll go with it!

Name; Nessarose Tobayde
Phantom Name; Rose Bayde
Age; 16
Normal Looks; Dark brown hair, that looks almost black, and deeply hazel eyes. She's tall and slim, but more muscular than you would realize. Often wears a navy blue sleeveless top with a gold dragon emblazened across, loose baggy jeans and comfy(if not dying) black sneakers grafitied on in white by herself. She hardly ever wears her jacket, even in winter, and is often seen with it tied loosely around her waist.
Phantom Looks; Blood red hair, emerald green eyes. Black tunic that reaches just below her waist and similar dark trousers, almost army-like boots and fingerless gloves. Where a belt would normally show on the tunic if she wore one, there is a rose that seems to wrap around the waist line and attach back onto itself.
Phantom Powers; Deep red Ghost ray/shield, invisibility, intangibility, x-ray vision, flight, intensely high level of telekinesis and very low level of Sirenia(basically, similar to a ghostly wail, except it draws the hearer into a catatonic state where during their catatonia she may control the listener at will, very low level cuz she only just aquired this power)
How Got Powers; Since Birth Nessarose was crippled; her legs refused movement, therefore she was confined to a wheelchair. However, her Uncle had been the one person who did not overly fuss or try to spoil her and was working on a sort of medicinal remedy to help her be able to walk. For this reason he travelled the world looking for specific plants and herbs of which to grind and experiment with. However, one time during one of his travels, theives, having heard of how much money his research could be worth broke into his home, where Nessarose was staying to steal any specimens he had to offer. Nessarose, out of fear and also trying to protect her Uncle's research locked herself in her Uncle's testing area, but her attempts seemed futile as the theives entered and torchered her as punishment for making it harder for them. During one of her punishments, she was knocked from her chair and crashed against several shelving units, on which there remained many valuble and rare specimens of liquid her Uncle had created, but upon impact they shattered and mixed together with an unknown chemical reaction of which Nessarose was covered because she happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. The theives left with their parts of the bounty and, for the next few days, nothing seemed different. It was only as she got up from her wheelchair in fury as she heard of her Uncle's murder a few weeks later, that she noticed something had changed...
History; (Most of it is explained above, but here's some more) Her mother passed away 72 hours after giving birth to her, due to complications of the premature birth, which may also explain one f the reasons why Nessarose was born crippled. Her father, upon hearing this, became instantly obsessive of his daughter, not wanting to leave her out of his sight for a moment in case some harm befell her(ironic) As she grew older, she became more and more unable to withstand her father's constant needs to see to her everyone and proceeded to spend more time with her Uncle, who gave her enough space as she needed and understood exactly how obsessive his brother-in-law could be. It was during a surprise visit to her Uncle's(who had been misinformed of what date he was travelling) that the incident happened.
Personality; Growing up in a wheelchair, getting tormented endlessly (also because of her father's obsession) reflected on her personality in life as she grew to become more independent and self-relying instead of the expected opposite. As she gained the power to walk(and with that her ghost powers too) shes been determined to live life as much as she can. She's not overly jolly, but knows what it's like to have a good time. She doesn't have any friends, due to them thinking of her as a freak, especially due to her 'miracle' recovery from her wheelchair disability, but she doesn't let that stop her from living every day like 'there's no day but today' as she would mention. However, she can get annoyed/frustrated quite easily, and tends to lash out if so, due to her past, her strength is often underestimated as is her voice...She rather dislikes going by the name Rose, but knows that if she didn't things would likely get out of hand...
Back to top Go down
Phantom Vampire
Admin
Admin
Phantom Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Twilight apparitions(a Danny Phantom rp)   Twilight apparitions(a Danny Phantom rp) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 12:33 pm

Ok...I said you could use ONE character from the show...right?by thw way, this happens AFTER Phantom planet, so people know about Danny's powers, and Danny and Sam are together...
Here are the characters you can choose from, a basic description of each and who has control of them:
Danny Fenton/Phantom: The main character of the show... He gained his ghost powers in an accident in his parents lab when he stepped into their ghost portal...Now he defends his home,amity park, from evil ghosts while going through adolescent life(currently 16),controlled by Phantom Vampire
Sam Manson: Danny's Girlfriend, she had been Danny's long-time friend before they finally admitted their feelings for each other and got together after the disasteroid incedent.She is a goth(currently 16), controlled by noone currently...
Tucker Foley: Danny's best friend, and the youngest mayor in the history of Amity park... He aided Danny in saving Earth from the disasteroid and as reward, was appointed mayor of amity park. A bit of a womanizer, he doesn't have a certain crush. He no longer attends school since he is too busy being mayor.He is a techno geek(currenly 16),controlled by Immortal-Elphaba
Valerie Gray: Danny's Friend and the Red Huntress. Before finding out what Vlad Masters was really up to, she hunted danny Phantom.After finding out about Danny's secret, she became his partner in ghost-fighting.(currently 16),controlled by noone currently...
Jazz Fenton: Danny's sister, she is overly protective. she found out about Danny being a ghost during the spirit week incedent at Casper high, but didn't tell him she knew until after the incedent with Danny's evil future self. She tries to help Danny in his ghost fighting,but more than once sucked Danny into the Fenton Thermos instead of teh evil ghost...And usually makes things worse instead of better...(Currently 18 ), controlled by noone currently...
Maddie Fenton: Danny's and Jazz's Mother. Mad about ghost fighting...Used to hunt Danny, before she found out Danny Phantom was Danny Fenton...She found out once during Freakshow's second attack when he used the reality gauntlet, but Danny erased her memory of him being a ghost.(currenly 40), controlled by noone currently...
Jack Fenton: Maddie's Husband and Danny and Jazz's father. Mad about ghost fighting. He frequently threatened to rip Danny apart Molecule by molecule,before finding out Danny Phantom was Danny Fenton...He also foudn out Danny's secret when Freakshow attacked with the reality gauntlet, but Danny wiped his memory of this incident...(Currently 41),controlled by noone currently...
Dark Dan: The future Danny that never was... He showed up in "the ultimate enemy" trying to force Danny to go to the measures that caused him to turn into Dark Dan... He managed to finally escape from Clockwork's clutches soon after the events of Phantom Planet...He wants revenge on Danny for locking him up out of time(currenly 26) controlled by noone currently...
Clockwork: The ghost of time. He is master of time and he sealed Dark Dan away in his castle, but Dan escaped... He has helped Danny twice... Once in stopping his evil self and in saving his friends from the fatal ecto-ackny... He doesn't help people often...He is quite kind...As the cheese king once said:"Not all ghosts are evil, dontcha know?" (ageless), controlled by noone currently...
Dash: Previosuly bullied Danny at school, until he found out he was Danny Phantom... He then stopped,because he thought Danny Phantom was cool...Has stopped his bullying ways,for gear that Danny or Point-Dexter will do something to him if he continues... Still thinks Danny is cool.(currently 17) controlled by noone currently...
Paulina: Since she found out Danny was the ghost boy, she's been obsessed with him. She hates Sam even more now, because she can't be with Danny now since Sam is his girlfriend...She is still a prissy, popular girl,but she tried to help Danny with his ghost fighting... usually making things beyong worse though...(currently 16)controlled by noone currently...
The guys in white: Even after Danny saved the world, they still want him gone... They have had to develope their own technology and raise their own funds because if they got more funding from the government,then Tucker, the Mayor may become suspicious and cut ALL funding and supplies and completely stop their project... They are still convinced ALL ghosts are evil( currenly in mid-twenties)controlled by noone currently...

Ok...That took like AN HOUR to write...so...Those are all the characters...
Btw, evil ghosts(eg:Skulker,Ember,Youngblood et.c) are usually controlled by whoever brings them in at the time...So long as noone has the villain already in the rp, anyone can control these...

I may allow more character usage later on...Please contact Phantom Vampire(me) for requests of characters...^_^And I will edit this page accordingly,it's first come first serve...so if someelse already has the charrie you wanted...sory...that charries gone...lol...
Back to top Go down
Phantom Vampire
Admin
Admin
Phantom Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Twilight apparitions(a Danny Phantom rp)   Twilight apparitions(a Danny Phantom rp) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 1:01 pm

Ok...Let's start this Rp...I'll start things off...

It was a normal day for Raila... She was invisibly shopping...As usual...She just grabbed a trolley and turned everything she touched invisible... She grabbed what she needed then flew out of the supermarket with them...She couldn't afford to buy anything... She saw a little kid in the streets while she was flying,he looked stick thin...Like a rake...He obviously hadn't eaten in days. But Raila, being cold-hearted, just flew on...Back to her tiny flat...If it could be called a flat... Seh packed her shelves with the stoilen food and shoved her trolley into the cupboard..slamming the door and changing back into Raila Gelink... She grabbed a chocolate bar and ripped it open...She decided to go for a walk and go by that Fenton kid's house...See what was going on with the ghost kid... As she walked out of her flat she munched on her chocolate bar and she soon saw Danny himself...Walking down the street,right towards her.
"Hey!" He said. Oh dear lord...Raila thought... He's TALKING to me?Wow...I didn't think I was THAT SPECIAL! she thought sarcastically...
"Hi..."She said back slowly...
"What's your name?I haven't seen you 'round here before..." He seemed to be trying to be normal and friendly... I should really give him a chance... Raila thought again...
"I'm Raila...Raila Gelink..."
"Aren;t you from the...?"Danny didn't manage to finish his sentence...
"The orphanage...yeah...I moved out a year ago...I live in a flat down the road..."
"On your own?"
"Yeah...What's it to you,Phantom?" She immediately slapped herself in her head as she said that...
"Um...Nothing..."Danny looked down...
"Sorry...I just...You;'re the person I know who's got ghost powers t-" She slapped her hand over her mouth...
"Huh? You were gonna say something?" Danny looked at her funny...
"Um...Aw...darn it!"
"You ok? YOu were gonna say t-?What were you gonna say?"
"Too..."
"You have ghost powers too?"
"Y-Yeah..."
"Woah..."
"HEhe..."Raila looked away,cursing under ehr breath... she was looking away,then she saw Tucker...Danny's best friend and the mayor of Amity Park,coming towards them...
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

Location : Either residing in Aydindril with the Confessors, or taken to reside in D'hara amongst the Mord-Sith

PostSubject: Re: Twilight apparitions(a Danny Phantom rp)   Twilight apparitions(a Danny Phantom rp) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 1:06 pm

Tucker walked closer to them and stopped by Danny's side.
'Hey Danny, is this girl bothering you?' He asked, turning slowly to her, then his eyes widened. 'Never mind, she's not bothering ME' Tucker said, ignorant of the fact he answered his own question and walked in front of Raila.
'Hi, I'm Tucker, and what's your name?' He asked, obviously finding an interest in her instantly. He smiled, blushing a little.
Back to top Go down
Phantom Vampire
Admin
Admin
Phantom Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Twilight apparitions(a Danny Phantom rp)   Twilight apparitions(a Danny Phantom rp) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 1:12 pm

"Um...I know who you are Mr. Mayor...I-I'm Raila..." She seemed nervous,especially since she'd been stealing using her ghost powers... Also...It HAD to be weird that the Mayor was flirting with you!Honestly!"Um...I..."
"Tucker...She has ghost powers too..."
"DANNY!" Raila shouted.
"Oops!Sorry...I wasn't meant to say was I?Sorry!" Danny said,sweat dropping. Raila sighed...
"YEah...I have ghost powers...My full name is Raila Gelink... My ghost name is Raila Ectora..." She backed away from Tucker,edgeing behind danny.Hopefully unbeknownst to the mayor...
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

PostSubject: Re: Twilight apparitions(a Danny Phantom rp)   Twilight apparitions(a Danny Phantom rp) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 1:20 pm

Tucker smiled again, blushing more evidently.
'Yeah...I guess you do know who I am...' Tucker said, edging closer to her. He would've gotten uncomfortably close if it wasn't for the person who crashed into him, causing them both to fall to the floor.
'Oh, Mayor! I'm sorry! Didn't look where I was going...' Another voice exclaimed as the person who crashed into Tucker stood, a little waveringly on her feet, although she tried to conceal her unsteadiness. Afterall, it's not easy walking after living 15 years of your life in a wheelchair. She offered a hand to Tucker and pulled him back to his feet and pulled her jacket tighter around her waist. 'Again, sorry...' She said as she made her unsteady way away from them slowly. I look rediculous...not being able to stand on my own two feet properly...unless I'm running or dancing...and look where THAT gets me...I run into the mayor of all people! Nessarose thought angrily to herself.
Back to top Go down
Phantom Vampire
Admin
Admin
Phantom Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Twilight apparitions(a Danny Phantom rp)   Twilight apparitions(a Danny Phantom rp) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 1:27 pm

Raila looked at the girl who ad just saved her from the strange mayor...
"Hey!Wher are you going?" She said in a harsh voice...
"Raila..."Danny began in a disaproving voice...He obviously disaporved of her talking to the girl like that...
"what?"
"Do you realise how you talk?"
"Huh?"
"Obviously not..."
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

PostSubject: Re: Twilight apparitions(a Danny Phantom rp)   Twilight apparitions(a Danny Phantom rp) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 1:31 pm

Damn...Nessarose thought as she heard Raila's question.
'I've...gotta go...' Nessarose stuttered, cursing under her breath at how puny she sounded. She gathered herself and stood to her full height. 'It's not like you guys want me here, I interuppted you, so i'll go,' Nessarose replied, a little stronger than she intended but satisfied with it all the same. The situation was becoming awkward, especially now that the mayor seemed to be staring at her too and glancing between her and the other girl with a look in his eye she didn't quite like...
Back to top Go down
Phantom Vampire
Admin
Admin
Phantom Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Twilight apparitions(a Danny Phantom rp)   Twilight apparitions(a Danny Phantom rp) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 1:36 pm

"Um...I'm sorry if I sounded...imposing...but I just...You seem lonely..." Raila wondered what was wrong with her, she was never this kind...
"Tucker..."Danny said quickly..."Don't you have work to do?" He knew Tucker didn't...He always made sure any work was done before lunch...It was 3:00pm... The WORST excuse for Tucker to leave...
"What's your name?" Raila asked the girl. Danny looked over at them...
"Yeah...I'm Danny-"
"I think she'd know who YOU are Danny..." Raila said quickly,grinning.
"Oh...um..."
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

PostSubject: Re: Twilight apparitions(a Danny Phantom rp)   Twilight apparitions(a Danny Phantom rp) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 1:44 pm

Nessarose suddenly felt a strange calm envelope her, any tension and uncomfort seemed to have dissipated. She looked over at Raila due to her loneliness comment and felt the familiar sense of sadness creep up her spine, but she refused to let it crawl over her. Instead, she smiled softly.
'I'm Nessarose...' She said softly, in a voice that didn't even sound like her own in her head. 'I know who you are Danny,' she smiled at him warmly, friendly, then turned her attention back to Raila. 'So, what's your name...I havn't seen you around before...' Nessarose admitted, trying to edge the slightest away from Tucker who still remained there, glancing between the two girls, having ignored Danny's question. If it weren't for him acting like that, Nessarose was sure that this would've been the most serene moment she had experienced in a while strangely. Unsure how, or why, she felt the walls she'd built in her mind come down, just a little, not all the way, but enough to take in some of the people around her, some of the few people who were'nt ridiculing her, or mocking her. She walked forward a little, and was about to offer her hand out to Raila, when in the most awkward of moments she tripped...
Back to top Go down
Phantom Vampire
Admin
Admin
Phantom Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Twilight apparitions(a Danny Phantom rp)   Twilight apparitions(a Danny Phantom rp) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 1:49 pm

"Oh my gosh!Nessa! Are you ok!?" Raila aksed, catching her quickly. Danny ran over.
"You ok Nessa?" He asked. They were already calling her by nicknames... After helping Nessa up Raila answered her question..
"I'm raila Gelink by the way... I moved into a flat down the road about a year ago...I...don't go out much..."She lied...she oculdn't say that whenever she went out she was invisible...
"Don't you meann youwere invisib-"Danny was stopped by Raila's hand clamping over his mouth.
"You're a realy loud-mouth,you know that Danny?" Raila said jokily,giggling.
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

PostSubject: Re: Twilight apparitions(a Danny Phantom rp)   Twilight apparitions(a Danny Phantom rp) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 2:00 pm

'I'm fine...I'll be fine, I do that all the time, I'm so clumsy...' She didn't want to tell them the real reason why, but at least this way she wasn't really lying either. Much.
'So I guess what I heard about you being a loud mouth is true,' she said to Danny, trying to move the conversation away and avert it from herself. 'I don't get out that much myself...' she responded to Raila, again, not daring to clarify herself. 'But I try to relish in it when I can...' she shrugged. 'And since when did you use a nickname for me?' Nessarose joked, laughing a little. It was light-hearted, just a soft laugh, but melodic all the same. 'Not that I mind of course, it's better than being named after some scottish monster...' Nessarose laughed again, trying to make a joke out of the jibes and name-callings that used to pain her emotionally. It didn't bother her any more of course, after all, she had had to grow up by her own rules, and there was only one she stuck by.
'There's no day but today...' Nessarose murmured quietly, not realizing that she had spoken out loud the one phrase that had kept her sane all those long painful years depending on that hideous chair with wheels, she shivered subconsciously at the memory and wavered just a little, despite standing still.
Back to top Go down
Phantom Vampire
Admin
Admin
Phantom Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Twilight apparitions(a Danny Phantom rp)   Twilight apparitions(a Danny Phantom rp) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 2:05 pm

Raila steadied Nessa.
"You didn't understand what Danny was saying did you?" Raila asked nervously...What if Nessa found out SHE was half ghost too!?
"Raila...You're so paranoid!Like she cares that you're a g-" His speech was muffled by Raila's hand again.
"Shut it..."Raila said through gritted teeth...
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

PostSubject: Re: Twilight apparitions(a Danny Phantom rp)   Twilight apparitions(a Danny Phantom rp) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 2:11 pm

Nessarose swallowed nervously. She DID understand what he meant, but she didn't want to wreck this new-found sort-of friendship starting between them, and of course, she also had the same problem, but niether of them knew it yet...
'Umm...' She began. 'Yeah...I do...but you see...' She struggled to get the words out right, because she had never told anyone before. There wasn't anyone who she could've told before. 'I...umm...kinda...am too...'She murmured, unsure how they'd react and took a few minimal steps back. She glanced back, to be sure she wouldn't fall and took one or two more out of hesitance. It was so unlike her to be nervous, it was as if her body had been replaced by someone completely different...
Back to top Go down
Phantom Vampire
Admin
Admin
Phantom Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Twilight apparitions(a Danny Phantom rp)   Twilight apparitions(a Danny Phantom rp) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 2:15 pm

"REALLY!?" Raila looked shocked,but very please. She wasn't a freak! They werea ll ghosts!? "So you're half ghost too?COOL! What's you;re ghost name?"
"Ok...this is so weird...I;ve met TWO other half ghosts within ONE HOUR!"Danny exclaimed... Noticing tucker apparently couldn't hear any of this he pushed the MAyor over. He was still his friend...and Tucker didn't treat Danny like anything had changed and he told Danny to do the same...so he obliged...
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

PostSubject: Re: Twilight apparitions(a Danny Phantom rp)   Twilight apparitions(a Danny Phantom rp) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 2:23 pm

Tucker yelled an objection that went by unheard and wondered off to find some other interest whilst the half-ghosts talked between them.
'My ghost name is Rose Bayde, but I prefer Nessa...' Nessarose felt that strange calmness again as they reacted in a much better way than she expected, in fact, almost the opposite of what she expected. She seemed to regain her composture and took those steps forward again, kicking her grafitied sneakers across the ground. They had once been black, but were now almost white with all the random doodles and quotes she had scrawled across them in a fine handwritten style. 'So, tell me about you guys...' She was becoming more eager to get to know them, no-one had spoken to her like these two before apart from her Uncle...
A brief flash of flaming anger simmered in her eyes, she knew that if she ever found those murderers, she'd kill them without mercy just as they had...but as soon as it was there, it had gone, hopefully unnoticed...Nessarose thought as she smiled at Raila and Danny again.
Back to top Go down
Phantom Vampire
Admin
Admin
Phantom Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Twilight apparitions(a Danny Phantom rp)   Twilight apparitions(a Danny Phantom rp) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 2:46 pm

"Well...Um..."Raila began..."I gained my powers from a syringe full of ecto-goo...when I was 5...My mother died just after giving birth to me... and my father died from radiation posioning when I was 6...I;ve grown up since in an orphanage and I finally convinced them to let me move out into my own life... Have I missed anything?"
"Um...how about the thef-" Danny began until a hand YET AGAIN clamped his mouth shut...
"WHAT IS WITH YOU!?" Raila cried in exhasperation. "Anyway..." She said, smiling at Nessa..."How about you?Life story?haha!"She grinned madly as she screamed...Danny had bitten her hand..."OW!"
"Sory...It was only meant to be a little nip..."Danny said apolageticallly...Raila sighed...
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

PostSubject: Re: Twilight apparitions(a Danny Phantom rp)   Twilight apparitions(a Danny Phantom rp) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 2:54 pm

Nessarose felt that sense of nerves creep on her again. Should she tell them? Would they think her the same as everyone else did...? She thought it over for a moment, fighting the arguments and reactions in her head.
'Well...My mom passed away...a few days after I was born...My father is an over-obsessive a...' She didn't say it. 'My Uncle was murdered a few years ago...whilst on a...trip...' She didn't know whether to continue, she hated nerves, she hated feeling like she did, but did she really have a choice? 'I was born crippled...I've been in a wheelchair all my life until recently...That's why I'm so clumsy, why I can't stay upright properly...I'm just not used to it...And, my Uncle was out looking for a remedy when...they...attacked and looted the house...I was tortured that night...' She shivered. 'The worst night of my life...But then a load of my Uncle's untested stuff drenched me...I didn't notice anything at first until I stood up a few days later...for the first time in my life...' She glanced at her feet all the while as she said this.
Back to top Go down
Phantom Vampire
Admin
Admin
Phantom Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Twilight apparitions(a Danny Phantom rp)   Twilight apparitions(a Danny Phantom rp) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 3:05 pm

"Wow...Your life has definately been more eventful than mine..."Raila said...
"MUCH more eventful...unless you count the stealing...CRUD!" Raila turned to Danny...
"YOU IDIOT!YOU'RE A DEAD MAN DANIEL FENTON!!!!!!!" Raila screamed. Danny looked scared and ran. "YOU'D BETTER RUN!" Raila screamed,transforming and zooming after him, grabbing him... "YOU'RE GONNA WISH YOU'D NEVER DONE THAT!"
"I'm SORRY! EEEK!"Danny cried, struggling in her grip... She backed him against a wall and prepared to ghostly wail him when...

*btw,just to let everyone know,until someone requests them,the other characters are free for all to use^_^*

..."DANIEL FENTON!" Danny heard his girlfriend's all too familiar scream.
"Oh crud..."He looked at the position they were in. "You do know how bad this looks right?"
"LIKE I CARE!" She didn't realise the foot flying towards her face...
"STEP AWAY FROM MY BOYFRIEND CREEP!" It was Sam... Obviously,since Raila's hair was Balck in her ghost form...Sam probably thought she was just a crazed sicko who was trying to kiss Danny... "Danny! Are you ok!?"
"Um...Sam...That's my new friend you just kicked in the face... And she's half ghost... You just ticked her off even more... She's already ticked off at me..."
"Oh...Oh dear..."
"ALRIGHT!" Raila was shouting now, at the top of her lungs. "THAT'S IT!!!!!"She bellowed, taking in a large breath and then unleashing her ghostly wail at them all. She forgot about Tucker and Nessa, and didn't even realise that Danny's parents were standing behind her...
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

PostSubject: Re: Twilight apparitions(a Danny Phantom rp)   Twilight apparitions(a Danny Phantom rp) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 3:19 pm

Nessarose just watched, slightly humored as the scene unfolded before her, but then her humor dissipated as everything turned upside down. She knew she'd never make it fast enough to warn them on foot, so desperately trying to stay out of sight of Danny's parents, she turned to her ghost form and flew to them as fast as she could.
'You guys...? We have a problem...' She said, tapping Raila lightly on the shoulder and gesturing to Danny.
Back to top Go down
Phantom Vampire
Admin
Admin
Phantom Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Twilight apparitions(a Danny Phantom rp)   Twilight apparitions(a Danny Phantom rp) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 3:26 pm

"WHAT!?" Raila wailed again...
"Um...It;s my parents..."Danny said,pointing...as he suddenly bashed into Tucker, sending them both flying into a wall...Sam soon followed... Danny was knocked unconcious...
"Huh?"Raila looked confused, looking behind her..."Darn it..."
"STAY AWAY FROM OUR SON GHOST SCUM!" JAck bellowed, shooting Raila and Nessa with Fenton Bazooka...
"NO!MR AND MRS FENTON!STOP!"Sam screamed... "THEY'RE NOT EVIL! THEY'RE JUST...EMOTIONALLY UNSTABLE AND DANNY MADE THEM REALLY ANGRY!"
"I DON'T BELIEVE YOU SAM!" Maddie cried, blasting Raila again.
"ARGH!"Raila screamed. Danny's eyes snapped open.
"huh?"
"Danny!You gotta stop them!" Sam cried.
"Wh-AH!MOM!DAD!STOP!" Danny cried, transforming and swooping in front of the next bazooka blast... IT knocked him back into Raila and they both fell to the floor...unconcious...Raila's head was bleeding...
"DANNY!" Maddie and JAck cried as they ran to their son... Danny and Raila changed back... Raila's Silver-white hair began to become red with blood...
Sam ran over."Danny!"
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

PostSubject: Re: Twilight apparitions(a Danny Phantom rp)   Twilight apparitions(a Danny Phantom rp) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 3:32 pm

Nessarose got up from the floor, from which she had hit upon impact and instantly felt a burning sensation in her wrist, but ignored it as she ran to Raila and Danny.
'This is not good...' Nessarose commented, unsure what to do, but still she untied her jacket from around her waist and used it to wipe away some of the blood and put pressure on Raila's wound with her good hand.
'Of course it's not good!' Jack cried out at Nessa's comment as Maddie looked over their son. 'This is all your fault!' He yelled, indicating not just her, but half-ghosts in general.
'Danny! Wake up honey,' Maddie chided.
Back to top Go down
Phantom Vampire
Admin
Admin
Phantom Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Twilight apparitions(a Danny Phantom rp)   Twilight apparitions(a Danny Phantom rp) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 3:37 pm

Danny's eyes slowly opened...
"M-mom?"He stuttered... Realising Raila e turned his head to her."RAILA! OH NO!"
"Danny!She's the one who was attacking you!"
"Because I said something I shouldn't have! She's ahd a REALLY rough life mom!She's emotionally unstable! She can't control her anger fully! Oh god...she;s bleeding! This is ALL MY FAULT!" A tear slips down his face... "Finally someone who wants to know me for who I am...not what I am and I hurt her like this...MAN!I'M SUCH A DARN IDIOT!" He said. "Raila...I'm so sorry."
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Elphaba
Immortal-Elphaba

PostSubject: Re: Twilight apparitions(a Danny Phantom rp)   Twilight apparitions(a Danny Phantom rp) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 6:05 am

Nessarose was still trying to tend to Raila's wounds, not sure if she was altogether helping. She had read up on basic first aid but nothing too serious, so her aid was limited. Still, she felt uncontrollable fury rise in her. Finally one person who didn't dismiss her, one person who might actually become a friend, and these people had the nerve to ruin it. She turned to glare at them.
'WELL!? ARE YOU AT LEAST GONNA HELP?!' She yelled in frustration, lifting her hands in gesture to enhance her point, causing a nearby tree to start to uprott and peel itself from the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twilight apparitions(a Danny Phantom rp)   Twilight apparitions(a Danny Phantom rp) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twilight apparitions(a Danny Phantom rp)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next